Visa Gift Cards not working???

Just received the shipment confirmation for the physical gift card I ordered on 11/2 using my virtual visa on shopdisney. Perhaps the vendor has decided to verify addresses now. several reports online in the facebook group I'm in of others receiving their shipment notifications as well.

Just received the shipment confirmation for the physical gift card I ordered on 11/2 using my virtual visa on shopdisney. Perhaps the vendor has decided to verify addresses now. several reports online in the facebook group I'm in of others receiving their shipment notifications as well.

Just got mine as well from order I placed Friday

I was able to add my Virtual Visa to my PayPal account and used PayPal to check out at ShopDisney. I bought a $25 e-gift card and received it within a few hours. No problems at all! I have a "DINE" gift card (physical) that I use as my main card since almost all of my gift card funds are used for our dining budget. I was thinking about getting a "DINE" card for my dad to use on our 2019 trip so I want to order another physical card. I'll transfer the money from it and give him the empty, physical card so he can transfer his cards to it. I just want to make sure that they have this Virtual Visa issue cleared up first.

Is everyone having problems with this or is it hit and miss. I placed an order on Nov 3rd and received a shipping email for my $25.00 gift card. Just want to know what to do with this month's visa and don't want to loose it. Thanks..

You guys who have recently ordered the visas: what venue are you using to purchase them (mypoints, swagbucks, etc)?

I just started using swagbucks and earned my first $25 card. I ordered the Visa not realizing it was an ecard. I was going to use it on a shopdisney order but it didn't seem like it was working right so I just used my Disney Visa instead. I am almost up to another card but I think I will just get a Target card then use that for a Disney one.Would it work if I used both the Visa and Target card to get a $50 Disney card? My trip isn't until March so hopefully I can earn a few cards to cover tips and extras.

I just started using swagbucks and earned my first $25 card. I ordered the Visa not realizing it was an ecard. I was going to use it on a shopdisney order but it didn't seem like it was working right so I just used my Disney Visa instead. I am almost up to another card but I think I will just get a Target card then use that for a Disney one.Would it work if I used both the Visa and Target card to get a $50 Disney card? My trip isn't until March so hopefully I can earn a few cards to cover tips and extras.

You can no longer buy a Disney card (or any GC) with a Target GC.

I would say either get a paypal and pay with your target red card if you have one and save the 5%. Or pay with any card and transfer your paypal to pay that card.
Or get the visa and add it to your paypal and pay with paypal as the Virtual visa as the preferred method.

as @grumpy07 mentioned you can't buy GC with GC at Target and almost all other stores.

Ok so has anyone tried to use the visa card for disney gift card in the last day or two. I have heard conflicting reports and I am going to get a $25 visa today...

Ok so has anyone tried to use the visa card for disney gift card in the last day or two. I have heard conflicting reports and I am going to get a $25 visa today...
I used mine on 11/7 to purchase a physical GC and the order is still processing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter