villas/condos

goukwildcats!

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever stayed at condolodge in Kissimee? Or has anyone ever dealt with Aaron's Accomodations before? If you have ever stayed at one of these resorts please let me know how your stay was. We are trying to find the best deals for our family of 8 but are still wanting nice affordable acccomodations!

[This message was edited by goukwildcats! on 02-20-01 at 01:15 PM.]

We have had great experiences renting directly from owners of homes and condos. try "vrbo.com" and go to "central florida". You will find many many homes and condos that will handle the 8 of you for a a very reasonable price. We have always been totally satisfied...shop around and if you want to email me about a paricular housing area I would be happy to help. We have been to Disney many many times in last 25 years with kids and grandkids and have had up to 8 in a house or condo...you can save lots of $ and stay a great place with your own pool....good luck...Ted in Iowa

Hi: We are staying at Holiday Villas just 5min from wdw. We know some people who have stayed and it is very reasonable. We have a 3bdr 2ba with kitchen for 6 nights for only $750.00. We thinks it's great. They have a website www.holidayvillas.com. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest