VGF RESORT STUDIO - Cooler Question

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
Trying to understand what will/will not fit.

Will a half gallon on milk fit?
Will a 28 oz Powerade fit?

Any other comments are appreciated!

Last edited:
Just there, 11/26 -11/29. Yes, but only if you lay them on their sides. The shelves are not very far apart. The small bottles of OJ fit, though.

Trying to understand what will/will not fit.

Will a half gallon on milk fit?
Will a 64 oz Powerade fit?

Any other comments are appreciated!
Not sure I have ever seen a 64oz Powerade, I would buy them if the price was right. Usually Powerade has deals buy one get one. I have my fair share of 32oz. Didn’t they make rose smaller like 28oz.

Last edited:
Just there, 11/26 -11/29. Yes, but only if you lay them on their sides. The shelves are not very far apart. The small bottles of OJ fit, though.
Are the shelves removable? We stayed somewhere in the last year and were able to remove the middle shelf so we could fit taller items in it. I feel like it was in a resort studio but could be wrong.

Last edited:

Are the shelves removable? We stayed somewhere in the last year and were able to remove the middle shelf so we could fit taller items in it. I feel like it was in a resort studio but could be wrong.

Yes. That is what we did. We took them all out and worked around it. We were there for only one night so didn’t put in much.

Just to verify-did you put a 1/2 gallon of milk in a beverage cooler in the resort studios at GF and it lasted at least 3-4 days? This is good info to know. Initial talks about the beverage coolers were that they may not be safe for milk, juice, even leftovers from restaurants.

Not sure I have ever seen a 64oz Powerade, I would buy them if the price was right. Usually Powerade has deals buy one get one. I have my fair share of 32oz. Didn’t they make rose smaller like 28oz.
Sorry, 28 oz.

Don't really know for sure about milk. My guess is that milk would be fine for a few.days. It kept 16 oz bottles of OJ & water cold, and also my meds (but those still had partially frozen gel packs helping out).

I was just there. The cooler would hold about 6 to 8 12 oz cans of Diet Coke. It kept them cold enough to drink them without ice.

Will it keep milk cold?

Last week mine kept for about 4 days, by the fifth morning it was definitely soured. This was with the cooler set at the coldest setting. I purchased it at Sandy Cove late in the evening on the 26th, and its last usable day was the morning of the 30th. Sell-by date on the carton was December 6.

We did not find the fridge to be cold enough for milk. We even added the ice bucket full of ice but it just didn’t feel could enough by morning. Luckily we were only there one night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter