Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Veronica. I was wondering if I could get a few more personalized items... You really are talented.

Could I please get...
the Sky diving design and saying with Yates family on it
Buzz Light Year with Cason
Zac Efron with Natalyn
and
Animal Kingdom design and saying with Yates Family

Thank you!!!!

MerryChristmas_vb_KathiRick.jpg

Ok one more. Can you do this design with 2009? It can say The Crawford Family. Thank You

I don't mind you asking for more than one :)

IMG]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h296/VeronicaJ2006/Customized/blank3san.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h296/VeronicaJ2006/Customized/Cinderellavbleftsa.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h296/VeronicaJ2006/Customized/blankmickeyvbcindyrtsan.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you so very much!:goodvibes

Hi Veronica. I was wondering if I could get a few more personalized items... You really are talented.

Could I please get...
the Sky diving design and saying with Yates family on it
Buzz Light Year with Cason
Zac Efron with Natalyn
and
Animal Kingdom design and saying with Yates Family

Thank you!!!!

HereWeComevb_Yates.jpg

MickeyHeadBuzzTransistorCanson.jpg

blankmickeyZAcvb_NAt2.jpg

AnimalKingdomvb_Yates.jpg

Could you please do the design Disney . . Here We Come? Could you please put on it Grandma's Family

The second is the Animal Kingdom one that says Grandma's Family Animal Kingdom Adventures

Thank you so very much, Carolyn (Grandma)

Your designs are awesome!! Could I get the animal kingdom one with just Jacob's Animal Kingdom Adventure? Could I also get the baby Mickey (but with Minnie if you have it)-the one that's standing up and with the name Olivia on it?

Thanks!

Yes, i would like you to put our name on the july 4th one.
The Storey Family
Thanks,
Sonya

Can I bother you for a couple of designs, ok make it 3... The animal kingdom, could you put happy 12th birthday Violet & Jon Gregory.
The one sky diving The Esquivel/Gonzalez Vacation.
And the mickey head with the crown, can you do my name? Elda
Thank you so much... You are the best...
I'm leaving in 2 days!!!! Yesssss......

MNSSHP2009Kathi.jpg

disney-halloween-vb_KathiRick.jpg

Love these MNSSHP, can I get the first one with Brad and Milissa? Or Is it possible to put 2008 on the sign and the name in the stich car "Brad" on one and "Milissa" on another.... Not sure if that even makes sense or how it would look, just do what ever you think looks better! I trust you lol..

On the new MNSSHP how about personalizing it with The Austin Family..

I love them both, now to have to choose lol. ;)

Can I bother you for a couple of designs, ok make it 3... The animal kingdom, could you put happy 12th birthday Violet & Jon Gregory.
The one sky diving The Esquivel/Gonzalez Vacation.
And the mickey head with the crown, can you do my name? Elda
Thank you so much... You are the best...
I'm leaving in 2 days!!!! Yesssss......

HereWeComevb_EG.jpg

Crownvb_Elda.jpg

AnimalKingdomHBGV2.jpg

AnimalKingdomHBGV.jpg

Love these MNSSHP, can I get the first one with Brad and Milissa? Or Is it possible to put 2008 on the sign and the name in the stich car "Brad" on one and "Milissa" on another.... Not sure if that even makes sense or how it would look, just do what ever you think looks better! I trust you lol..

On the new MNSSHP how about personalizing it with The Austin Family..

I love them both, now to have to choose lol. ;)[/QUOTE]

MNSSHP2008vb_melissaCar.jpg

MNSSHP2008vb_BradCar.jpg

disney-halloween-vb_Austin08.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter