Vegetarian at Teppan Edo?

I beleive the answer is yes... I'm not 100% sure but I don't see why not. All Disney restaurants usually bend over backwards to please customers.

I'm a vegetarian and have eaten there many times. When I ate there, there did have a vegetarian entree: Yasai. It was just seasonal vegetables cooked on the grill. You got the rice and dipping sauces that everyone else got. I generally let them know I'm vegetarian so they don't cook my vegetables next to everyone else's meat. They've always been really good about cooking my food on the grill first and plating it for me before putting the meat anywhere near where my food was.

I'm a vegetarian and have eaten there many times. When I ate there, there did have a vegetarian entree: Yasai. It was just seasonal vegetables cooked on the grill. You got the rice and dipping sauces that everyone else got. I generally let them know I'm vegetarian so they don't cook my vegetables next to everyone else's meat. They've always been really good about cooking my food on the grill first and plating it for me before putting the meat anywhere near where my food was.

Thank you so much for this information! I was wondering how they handled the cooking part of the meal. I have a meat protein intolerance and just the slightest amount of meat "juice" on my food will have me in bed for a day or two. My family has been wanting to try this restaurant, but I was worried about getting sick. I feel a lot better knowing they are willing to work with you! :thumbsup2

last time we were there in Dec
a lady at our table ordered a veggie meal
and the asked if it was ok if they cooked her meal first then recleaned the grill before they started cooking her veggie meal on it

Have any vegetarians who have eaten at Teppan Edo requested that their food be prepared in the kitchen (it's what I do at our local place)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter