Welp, someone at Disneyland Hotel probably hates me because no balcony again. 😭 They did try to check for me but guess they’re all taken. At least the windows are big. The bathroom is definitely smaller than my preferred room last week.

Room 346 Duo standard

Attachments

• IMG_9778.jpeg
    IMG_9778.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_9776.jpeg
    IMG_9776.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_9780.jpeg
    IMG_9780.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 55
Welp, someone at Disneyland Hotel probably hates me because no balcony again. 😭 They did try to check for me but guess they’re all taken. At least the windows are big. The bathroom is definitely smaller than my preferred room last week.

Room 346 Duo standard
You got that end! Oh my. You going to see all the alternates!

I just requested for your duo garden room in person at the Starview lounge for my next stay. I’ll at least have a 66% chance of getting a second floor room. 🤪
hahaha I sure hope get it. 253 would be awesome too!! Designer like I keep saying made this resort for couples!

Arrived today and got into our room at 2:00. Standard view duo studio room 0528. I have to say these rooms are small and not a lot of room to put stuff. We’ve rearranged so the two small tables under the bed are useful to put stuff on.

If you are used to a regular sized deluxe studio these rooms are going to be a shock to you. The room is fine for us as we are only here a few days but I would not spend a week in this room. We did however get a balcony which is very spacious. The view is not impressive as seen in the picture below.
but we were very happy to get it.

IMG_7110.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter