• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vancouver debarkation covid tests

Wait the video call ended before the test actually read positive or negative and then you had to send them pictures of it! I thought they would stare at you the entire time lol.
We had to write a code on the test strip in permanent marker and then upload the picture after 15 minutes. I assumed they would watch us the entire time also but they didn't. Each person in our family had a unique code for their strip. If the picture was not submitted within 15-20 minutes after the test was taken it would not considered invalid.

Last edited:
And you were able to use your phone? I was under the impression a laptop was required for procreated tests!
We used our phones! They sent us a text message with the link to the "waitiing room" and then when it was our turn the video call started. It was much easier than I thought it would be. I am sure each test is different, we ordered ours through American Airlines with Qured.

Can I ask who your carrier was and what brand test you used. We are planning to do eMed and have ATT. I was hoping the signal would be strong enough to do it with data.
We have Spectrum and it was no problem at all. Of course the night before I did not get any sleep because I was so worried the phone would not work but it was all really simple and stressfree.

Last edited:
We used our phones! They sent us a text message with the link to the "waitiing room" and then when it was our turn the video call started. It was much easier than I thought it would be. I am sure each test is different, we ordered ours through American Airlines with Qured.
Did each person do it separately or did you do it as a group?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter