• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Value Season Question

Prince John

Mouseketeer
If I book a trip that starts during value season (Feb 8, 2003) and ends during peak season (Feb 15, 2003). Is the value rate in effect for the entire trip, or does the rate go up starting Feb 13? Thanks for any help.

I believe it stays at the value rate. The best way to know for sure is to call up and try to book it. You don't actaully have to book it now, but they will give you a total for your stay and then say something like, "I need to discuss it with my family and I'll call back.

As long as your trip starts in value season, you keep the value season rate throughout your trip.

As long as you are staying at the same resort, then the cost per room per night is the same. If you start in Value season, the last day is also charged at value season. Then again, if you start in Peak Season, your last day is in Peak season as well. It works both ways, although someone starting in Peak season can always create a 2nd reservation starting the same day the seasons change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter