Valentines Day

Queenie said:
What did I get for Valentines??? A lesson in not believing men when they say we're not getting each other presents this year because we can't afford it! He didn't even get me a card last year so I believed him, woke up to a present next to me on the pillow!! A specific piece of underwear I'd spotted in the Disney store bless him. Of course I've now had to spend my afternoon running around trying to make him something, finally got it sorted - phew! I'll tell you all later as he occasionally reads this board!

Snap, l woke up 2 a single red rose, card & breakfast in bed! Hhhmmm and i didint get him anything, we said we weren't going to bother :blush:

Well I made Scott his favourite meal (my homemade chicken pie) for tea and followed it with the most insanely rich choc dessert know to man, you can literally only eat a few teaspoons in one go!

As for presents - I've made him a movie of pics of us set to "You're My Best Friend" by Queen, it was all I had time to do!!

DW said no point in going to asda to get an 8p card to say that i love her :) as i tell her that every day when i wake her up with a kiss
Paulh

Queenie said:
Well I made Scott his favourite meal (my homemade chicken pie) for tea and followed it with the most insanely rich choc dessert know to man, you can literally only eat a few teaspoons in one go!

As for presents - I've made him a movie of pics of us set to "You're My Best Friend" by Queen, it was all I had time to do!!

Sounds lovely Spohie :goodvibes

paulh said:
DW said no point in going to asda to get an 8p card to say that i love her :) as i tell her that every day when i wake her up with a kiss
Paulh

Aww Paul thats lovely and I quite agree :love:

See thats just what I miss, its just not the same when the dog does it :rotfl2:

paulh said:
Paulh

That's so sweet Paul :love:

My Muffins went down a storm with Gavin! :love:

We have just got back from Frankie & Bennys, not very romantic though, a young couple with a child (perhaps 2years old) sat near us and the child promptley threw up!

Sophie, your pics to Queen sound fantastic!

:sunny:

Jodie

well chris loved his gifts, I gave him a busch gadens ticket, jeremy clarkson book, thorntons chocolates and ferero roche choccys.

I really love my pressies too, got a lovely glass lampshade to go on my candles in pink, a roo and the heffelump ornament, and my department 56 haunted mansion I have been wanting!!!

We went out for an indian which was great too

We spent a few hours with DS at the hospital- he has to go there to get his injections as he went into shock after his 1st set at 8 weeks! Everything went well :teeth: DH got me lady & the tramp DVD and roses!!

mushumadness said:
well chris loved his gifts, I gave him a busch gadens ticket, jeremy clarkson book, thorntons chocolates and ferero roche choccys.

I really love my pressies too, got a lovely glass lampshade to go on my candles in pink, a roo and the heffelump ornament, and my department 56 haunted mansion I have been wanting!!!

We went out for an indian which was great too

Sounds as though you had a lovely time Anna.

I recieved a lovely framed photo from our wedding day and he wrote me a beautiful poem. :love:

I got a beautiful bouquet - not red roses as I really dislike them and a huge box of Thorntons - I got him a box of Green and Black's Organic Chocolates. We had a nice meal, a bottle of Champagne, I lit loads of candles and lit a lovely log fire. A very nice evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter