Val Edward Kilmer

TalkisCheap

DIS Veteran
Well, I have searched this forum for a much needed Val Kilmer fan club. My god he may be a tad bit old, but come on, hes HOTT! Correct my if i am wrong, but there does not seem to be one and I would like to be the founder of this needed club:D

please though, if there is one, just tell me, but if there is not, join my new Official DIS Val Edward Kilmer fan club:D

I'm in, as much as I have never mentioned him before. I've always loved his lips!

Count me in! Loved him since "Real Genius".

awesome!

ok well i guess he is old to me since he is the same age as my mom...that would make him old to me

anyway, that doesn't keep him from being oh so cute(top gun *dies*)

anyway, yay! this is exciting so this is THE Official Val Edward Kilmer DIS fan club! yay!

I love Val Kilmer. My DH and I saw Tombstone 13 times in the theater!!!!

Jess

Oh another yummy...Val Kilmer. Loved him since Tombstone! "I'm your huckleberry."

I wonder what his lips would look like with Johnny Depp's eyes?

After having seen Tombstone, DH and I pondered how to name
a child "Doc" but settled on Wyatt. We're huge Val Kilmer fans!
Where are the pics?

Alas! someone who has actually seen the best movie on the planet. These sheltered people who have neglected to see Tombstone, my most favorite movie ever. Alas, I have many a picture of my dear Val but I haven't the knowledge to post them because i am completely computer challenged(i have figured out how to post the link to the picture, but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to post the picture itself)

I couldn't stand him in Top Gun, but every other movie, I've really like him. Especially in Tombstone. Everytime I see that movie, I drive my family crazy saying "I'll be your huckleberry?":p

I luuurve Val Kilmer! Hello?! Top Gun, shower scene. :tongue:

Talkischeap: I mod a board dedicated to Orlando Bloom! Do you belong to any forums for him? We have a great place, no crazy teenage members...mostly more *ahem* mature women. ;)

I'll join! Love Val Kilmer - ever since Real Genius. Still love that movie. Still love to watch Val, too! :faint: :teeth:

i belong to the 'Official DIS Orlando Bloom Fan Club' and well...i would fall under the catagory of 'crazy teen'

ya'll can call me Caroline if you want...I think it sounds better than Talkischeap...but thats just me:D

vk_photos-i0010.htm

is it just me, or can ya'll see that picture of VK(gotten into the habit of calling him that cause thats what me and my friends refer to him as)? My best friend thinks he looks stupid but i love that picture:lovestruc

Originally posted by TalkisCheap
i belong to the 'Official DIS Orlando Bloom Fan Club' and well...i would fall under the catagory of 'crazy teen'

:rotfl:

No offense meant, Caroline. I think some of us *cougholdercough* ladies equate "crazy teens" w/netspeak and all that other stuff.

Did you notice that Orlando (as well as Johnny Depp) is on the cover of the new TV Guide? Just an FYI...

no offense taken, my 'teenage' years started only recently and im well aware many people find me 'crazy' so, i find nothing to take offense at

did anyone actually see that picture i posted? gr, well if you can't see it and it looks like a white box with a red square in the middle(as it looks to me)

http://www.planetkilmer.com/valbum/vk_photos_album/vk_photos-i0010.htm

^there is the link to the picture(its one of my favorite pictures of him ::yes:: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter