• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using Landry’s card at Yak & Yeti

We had an ADR a few days ago and while waiting for our table people tried to come in with no ADR and just a Landry's card and they were turned away. They were told it's only during certain times and they had no availability. Glad we made an ADR and didn't rely on the card.

We had an ADR a few days ago and while waiting for our table people tried to come in with no ADR and just a Landry's card and they were turned away. They were told it's only during certain times and they had no availability. Glad we made an ADR and didn't rely on the card.
That’s interesting! I’ve not seen limitations mentioned on the Landry’s Select website - I’ll have to check that out! In the past we’ve been able to use our priority seating privileges at very busy times at Y&Y as well as other Landry’s restaurants, but things may have changed.

BTW the Landry's cards at Sams Club can ONLY be ordered online. Don't go to the club and expect to find them. Still showing as $90 in gift cards for $67 until 30 Sep.

That’s interesting! I’ve not seen limitations mentioned on the Landry’s Select website - I’ll have to check that out! In the past we’ve been able to use our priority seating privileges at very busy times at Y&Y as well as other Landry’s restaurants, but things may have changed.
same we always go over april apring break no adr and walk up show our card and seated within minutes! we are going in 17 days and figured we would have dinner at YNY on our AK day

They also have a $120 in Morton's Gift Cards for $89.98 which can also be used at Yak and Yeti and any other Landry's location.

same we always go over april apring break no adr and walk up show our card and seated within minutes! we are going in 17 days and figured we would have dinner at YNY on our AK day
Please update here whether you have problem or not! I am wondering whether current limited hours and capacity limitations are affecting use of the card.

Please update here whether you have problem or not! I am wondering whether current limited hours and capacity limitations are affecting use of the card.
will do! we plan on dinner there on oct 1st. may stop by around lunchtime to ask that day!

I think it's probably a combination of limited seating capacity, less restaurants open, etc.. It was pretty crowded, there was no social distancing at all while waiting for our table to be ready. I think they just simply didn't have any availability.

will do! we plan on dinner there on oct 1st. may stop by around lunchtime to ask that day!
yes please do! We are arriving on 12/24, and doing AK. I was thinking my chance at a good ADR is basically zero (since it’s arrival day and Christmas Eve), so I was going to do Y&Y with Landry card. 😳

I think it's probably a combination of limited seating capacity, less restaurants open, etc.. It was pretty crowded, there was no social distancing at all while waiting for our table to be ready. I think they just simply didn't have any availability.
Typically it doesn’t matter how busy they are. Landry’s Select gets out at the front of the line.. usually. Now I’m concerned about Christmas Eve dinner!

Typically it doesn’t matter how busy they are. Landry’s Select gets out at the front of the line.. usually. Now I’m concerned about Christmas Eve dinner!

Yes, but this is an usual time. I'm sure it has to do with them not being able to use all the tables.

Yes, but this is an usual time. I'm sure it has to do with them not being able to use all the tables.
For sure, I get that.

I would like to hear someone who has been lately and tried to use it confirm or deny that it still works.

One person waiting for a table over-hearing something might have misunderstood what was going on.

We happened to arrive at the restaurant about a half hour early for our ADR and were able to be seated within 5 minutes with our Landry’s Card last week. So the card still bumps you to the front of the queue.

So I called the restaurant to ask, and they said it is recommended to make a reservation anyway due to the current situation.
what might interest you if you can not find a reservation time in MDE is, they can make a reservation for you on their side, and Yak and Yeti will be able to short message you the reservation detail to be tracked on opentable (Can not book or modify, only track via opentable)
The call to book seem to apply to all the Landry restaurants (rainforest, TRex)

So I called the restaurant to ask, and they said it is recommended to make a reservation anyway due to the current situation.
what might interest you if you can not find a reservation time in MDE is, they can make a reservation for you on their side, and Yak and Yeti will be able to short message you the reservation detail to be tracked on opentable (Can not book or modify, only track via opentable)
The call to book seem to apply to all the Landry restaurants (rainforest, TRex)
Okay so, apparently on Open Table you can reserve dinner after 5pm, even though the park & restaurant closes at 5? 🤔

also it looks like they will be extending into dinner hours soon. Dinner is now listed on MDE. It wasn’t earlier this week.

Okay so, apparently on Open Table you can reserve dinner after 5pm, even though the park & restaurant closes at 5? 🤔

also it looks like they will be extending into dinner hours soon. Dinner is now listed on MDE. It wasn’t earlier this week.
They are extending some park hours in November and more to come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter