• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using Landry’s card at Yak & Yeti

Okay so, apparently on Open Table you can reserve dinner after 5pm, even though the park & restaurant closes at 5? 🤔

also it looks like they will be extending into dinner hours soon. Dinner is now listed on MDE. It wasn’t earlier this week.

Are you sure you are looking at the right Yak and Yeti?
I don't think you can actually book on opentable, have to call restaurant instead and they book for you.

Just an fyi, I signed up 2 days ago for the Landry's club and they are now offering $30 instead of $25 for joining.
This offer is still going on as of this morning. No indication of when it may end, though, but after 2+ months It might end at any time.

I also checked and Sam’s has a special right now on their Landry’s gift cards. It’s a better value then the “spend $50 get a $10 gift” special they did last Christmas.

We had an ADR a few days ago and while waiting for our table people tried to come in with no ADR and just a Landry's card and they were turned away. They were told it's only during certain times and they had no availability. Glad we made an ADR and didn't rely on the card.
Same. Our stay earlier this mo., watched group after group come in without a reservation, and "but I'm a Landry's member"... and the host, would reply "there are X groups ahead of you, and they're members too. We're only taking guests with reservations at this time."

Same. Our stay earlier this mo., watched group after group come in without a reservation, and "but I'm a Landry's member"... and the host, would reply "there are X groups ahead of you, and they're members too. We're only taking guests with reservations at this time."
Thanks for the heads up... I just called and made rez in October. It was super easy for Y&Y and Trex

Thanks for the heads up... I just called and made rez in October. It was super easy for Y&Y and Trex
I think they would still take a Landry's member without a reservation at times when they feel they aren't super busy. We always try to get a reservation at Y&Y though, just in case.... usually pretty easy to come by (Vs the other restaurants).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter