Used and Loved YourRide? Post it here!

We used them in March (during the very busy week before Easter) and both Rabbit and Ronnie (?) were great. We're definitely using them for our next trip in May!!!:)

Yes we have raised our prices. All the other Companies have raised there prices and Disney raised there prices too. We have been at the same prices for 2 years. We are still lower
then all the rest of the other Companies!! So if this is a inconvenience I am sorry. For all of you that have already made Reservations with us and gotten your Conformation back the prices will be at the old prices..I started the new pricing on 10/10/02.. Thank You Rabbit
http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

Yup! Used them last year to go to Universal and then again from HRH to MNSSHP. Rabbit was great! Always on time and good with the kids. Everyone in our group liked him. He is the kind of guy that just makes you feel like he is a friend! As soon as we planned a trip to DW this year, everyone said "Get Rabbit!" We know we can count on him and actually had a bad experience with another company not showing 2 years ago.

We just got home. Found Yourride pleasant and reliable. Can't ask for more. WDW was great too!!
Terrise

We used YourRide over Columbus Day weekend.
We again had Jim and were very pleased to see a familiar face greeting us at the bottom of the esculator. :)
Jim has always been VERY punctional (arrives early) from our experience and he is a real southern gentleman. :) He's always been very patient, cooperative and helpful.
I told DH while coming home if Jim would ever be late to pick us up, I know something unavoidable stopped him. :)
And I booked YouRide for January. :)

Does anyone know if Yourride is the same company that was called Atlantis Towncars and was run by a Scooby?

I just got back from WDW and used YourRide for the first time. Dennis was our driver and was wonderful. He was there waiting for us as we got off the plane and surprised us with a STRETCH limo for the ride back to the airport. I like the way YourRide arranges for the same driver on both trips.

I highly recommend them and will definitely use them on my next trip to WDW. Ask for Dennis, a fantastic driver and one really nice guy.

Linda

We used Your Ride on our last trip and were very happy with both Rabit and Dennis. They were professional and very helpful with our crazy return schedule. Would definately use them again.

DW and I just returned from WDW. We used Yourride 4 times. They were great. We had Dennis, always early and was ready when we were done early at USF. Great to talk to and funny. Very professional.

I would highly recommend Yourride.

AJ

Thanks to all of the wonderful information that I have learned on this board, I made reservations last night with Yourride. I contacted them by email first because I had a question about luggage. Rabbit replied promptly to my message. I thought that was very helpful! I look forward to great service next week!!!! Again, thank you all for the great information! Rabbit, if you are reading this, my family looks forward to meeting you after reading so much great stuff about you here!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter