On another note, completely off topic... because we can!

Woof, did we have a fire with massive explosions close to home! An industrial building in Clinton Twp., MI went up in flames. From where we live, we didn't hear the explosions but the air was thick and it smelled bad!

Fox news - the joke of all broadcasters were telling people to change their furnace air filters to reduce the toxic fumes.
A furnace is not an air purifier! 1709659782920.png
You can damage your furnace by using the wrong filter that's too tightly woven. Duh!

Anyway...

1709659218337.png

1709659225070.png

Notice the fireballs balls shooting off to the right? Those are not fireworks, they're metal & glass shards shooting over a mile into homes, cars & business.
What a hot mess!

Police also said the fire caused exploding projectile canisters, which damaged a police vehicle and a fire department vehicle.

The aftermath, 1 person died, another injured (firefighter).

1709660029474.png

I'm not so sure I would have joined that band wagon.
If you've been following the thread, this is not the first time the Rewards didn't track/payout. Is it all really a glitch? CS members, not one but a few, have pointed out GC are excluded. Granted, it's not in the terms however the more peeps challenge, soon it will be. I don't think anyone wants that. Sometimes you have to take the hit. With the amount spent, it's not that significant.
I read the rules and terms carefully before making my purchase. I would not have made the purchase if Disney gift cards were excluded. Therefore I am not going to just "take the hit" when it was apparently their error/omission.

It rained last night hours after the fact and brought with it the heavy, toxic nasty smell of I don't know how to describe it. This morning my pups did their business and wanted back in. Typically they walk the perimeter while stopping to smell the roses so to speak, play around then go back inside. They couldn't wait to get in.

Stupid Fox news! DH was flicking the remote and landed on them. As soon as they said blah, blah filter... it was like deja vu all over again listening to these morons suggesting we use bleach internally during Covid outbreak. Sound familiar?! We stopped watching that channel and don't miss it at all. Simpletons!

Last edited:
I read the rules and terms carefully before making my purchase. I would not have made the purchase if Disney gift cards were excluded. Therefore I am not going to just "take the hit" when it was apparently their error/omission.

Like I said, we're moving on.

It rained last night hours after the fact and brought with it the heavy, toxic nasty smell of I don't know how to describe it. This morning my pups did their business and wanted back in. Typically they walk the parameter while stopping to smell the roses so to speak, play around then go back inside. They couldn't wait to get in.

Stupid Fox news! DH was flicking the remote and landed on them. As soon as they said blah, blah filter... it was like deja vu all over again listening to these morons suggesting we use bleach internally during Covid outbreak. Sound familiar?! We stopped watching that channel and don't miss it at all. Simpletons!
morons & internal bleach -- I like you even more now!

DS has been chauffeured to his location.

I believe @FoxC63 DH will have the cards with him is why she wouldn’t be able to use them.

OK, my DH travels with one or two cards, but not all of them, generally not the ones that have offers.

Same, I bought DH a slim wallet for travel, he takes what he needs and leaves the rest with me. Most offers I can use online and at self checkout but there are a few in-store that I can't use and will have to wait until he gets back. And unfortunately, DH is a real stickler with me using any apps including apple pay.

Amex Offers (Delta)

Insurance Bill Amex Offer
: Get 10% back, $20 max. Enroll by 5/10/24. Expires 12/31/24.

Smokey Bones Amex Offer: Spend $40 & Get $10
Offer can be use twice. Buy gc in-restaurant.
In-Restaurant Only. Expires 4/30/24.

Talbots Amex Offer: Spend $150 & Get $35 back
Online & In-store. I recommend buying gc in-store due to the claw. Expires 6/03/24.

Vince Camuto Amex Offer: Spend $125 & Get $25 back. Online only. Expires 7/15/24.

Chase (Disney)

AC hotels by Marriot Chase Offer
: Earn 10% back, spend $100 +, $57 back max.
Expires 3/19/24.

Fairfield Marriot Chase Offer: Earn 10% back, spend $100 +, $38 back max.
Expires 3/19/24.

Starbucks & CVS have already been posted. 10%-15% Starbucks is on all of our cards.

Update: Originally I was having a hard time with this site but today I can upload the Monthly Home ad and with it the gift card offer.

Weis
  • Earn 4x points on ALL $100+ 3rd Party Gift Cards

I'm seeing this pretty much all over the place...

Discover: Is offering Discover Cardholders 15% Off Uber eGift Cards when you login to your account and redeem your available cashback bonus.
Direct link to offer
Expires 3/31/24.

Did you know?

Back in 2023 TSA Agents were arrested for theft. How do you protect yourself?

It's recommended you keep your wallet & other valuables at the bottom of your backpack and stay with your bin.
They should be placed there prior to entering the airport.

But what if you need your ID?
DH, DS and I keep our ID's in one slim wallet.​

Have you made other changes?

Last edited:
Poking my head up into the GC thread…

Not a frequent target shopper, confused

Had a target circle offer not long ago, make three purchases, get $20 sort. I bought Disney & SWA gift cards

Have another one

IMG_4755.jpegIMG_4756.jpeg

Seems ok based upon the above info.

Reading back a few pages seems to be some chat about the Disney ones not qualifying. That’s if I’m interpreting things correctly, a 50-50 proposition lol

Before I do purchase any GC online in relation to the target offer, can anyone confirm or deny whether either Disney or SWA GC will again qualify?

We'll be there the first week of April! Where are the wooden GC found (on line)?

First week of April? Darn! We won't be there until the end of April, looks like our ships are just passing by.

Sure would like to meet some of you peeps!
We'll be there 4/28/24 - 5/09/24.
I'll be mostly with Sherlock in the early am to noon.
DH & DS will rotate the evening hours as I don't want my pup left alone.

Last edited:
Poking my head up into the GC thread…

Not a frequent target shopper, confused

Had a target circle offer not long ago, make three purchases, get $20 sort. I bought Disney & SWA gift cards

Have another one

Seems ok based upon the above info.

Reading back a few pages seems to be some chat about the Disney ones not qualifying. That’s if I’m interpreting things correctly, a 50-50 proposition lol

Before I do purchase any GC online in relation to the target offer, can anyone confirm or deny whether either Disney or SWA GC will again qualify?

:welcome:back! You're good to go with Disney & SW. I think there was a glitch with another offer that's now expired. Remember don't use any earned rewards with your purchase.

On another note, completely off topic... because we can!

Woof, did we have a fire with massive explosions close to home! An industrial building in Clinton Twp., MI went up in flames. From where we live, we didn't hear the explosions but the air was thick and it smelled bad!

Fox news - the joke of all broadcasters were telling people to change their furnace air filters to reduce the toxic fumes.
A furnace is not an air purifier! View attachment 839273
You can damage your furnace by using the wrong filter that's too tightly woven. Duh!

Anyway...

View attachment 839263

View attachment 839264

Notice the fireballs balls shooting off to the right? Those are not fireworks, they're metal & glass shards shooting over a mile into homes, cars & business.
What a hot mess!

Police also said the fire caused exploding projectile canisters, which damaged a police vehicle and a fire department vehicle.

The aftermath, 1 person died, another injured (firefighter).

View attachment 839275
I just read that a 19 y/o that was walking a quarter mile away from the blast was killed by a canister that flew in the air during the explosion. How sad to lose such a young life!

I just read that a 19 y/o that was walking a quarter mile away from the blast was killed by a canister that flew in the air during the explosion. How sad to lose such a young life!

Yes, it was mayhem. First responders were having a very difficult time getting people to stay in their homes. Everyone wants to see what's going on but it just wasn't safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter