I still have yet to go through DH's cc offers, he's here this week but gone all of next week for another business trip, not sure when I'll be able to use them provided they're any good! :laughing:

Last edited:
And in Comments, there's another offer I'm not privy to:
U.S. Bank Digital Wallet Offer: Spend $100 via Digital Wallet & Get $10 back
Expiry date unknown.

Does anyone have this offer? I can't add it to Post #3 without an expiration date.
I don't have that one either.

Of course there are no good offers available for the double cash back either.....

The Cash App Office Depot 4% Boost has been extended. It now says it expires in 26 days from today which should be 3/30/24.

1709585976680.jpeg

Citi Sears: Citi has sent out targeted spending bonuses on the Citi Sears card.
Earn a $50 statement credit each month when you use your sears mastercard® to make 5 eligible purchases each month (March, April & May) of $60 or more each.
Offer valid 3/1/2024 (or from the date you activate this offer, whichever date is later) through 5/31/2024.
DoC
My targeted offer:
Earn a $50 statement credit each month when you use your Shop Your Way Mastercard® to make an eligible purchase each month of $300 or more. Offer is valid 3/1/2024 (or from the date you activate this offer, whichever date is later) through 5/31/2024.​

So $50 back for a $300 gift card purchase saves me 16.66% in money (+ 1% back in points). Not too shabby.

On another targeted offer I just completed, spend $1000 online in the month long time period, and get 250,000 bonus points. That's 25% cash back! That's enough for a $250 Walmart gift card. 🤪🤑

Last edited:
My targeted offer:
Earn a $50 statement credit each month when you use your Shop Your Way Mastercard® to make an eligible purchase each month of $300 or more. Offer is valid 3/1/2024 (or from the date you activate this offer, whichever date is later) through 5/31/2024.​

So $50 back for a $300 gift card purchase saves me 16.66% in money (+ 1% back in points). Not too shabby.

On another targeted offer I just completed, spend $1000 online in the month long time period, and get 250,000 bonus points. That's 25% cash back! That's enough for a $250 Walmart gift card. 🤪🤑
That's better than mine which is the original posted

$50 STATEMENT CREDIT EACH MONTH​

when you use your Sears Mastercard® to make 5 eligible purchases each month of $60 or more each. Offer is valid 3/1/2024 (or from the date you activate this offer, whichever date is later) through 5/31/2024.​
It's just more difficult because I have to make 5 purchases, and I don't need $300 in GCs right now. Or do I? 🧐

I am assuming this offer is only useful for people who don't have the Chase ink cash card which already earns 5% at office supplies stores.

The Cash app Boost is an instant discount (If you're buying a $100 giftcard, CashApp would only charge you $96 with this boost loaded), so you've got that as an advantage versus waiting for the cash back, but it also instantly takes the money from your bank account.

Also in most cases without any additional discounts it isn't useful for DGCs since the Target Red Card would normally beat it. For some though being able to load money onto your CashApp in person and then spend that with a discount maybe an advantage. They also do have sales on various gift cards on occasion which could combine to make a better offer than Target.

I still have yet to go through DH's cc offers, he's here this week but gone all of next week for another business trip, not sure when I'll be able to use them provided they're any good! :laughing:
I use DH's card offers online, and in store at self checkouts (and some regular checkouts). Only a few places that ask for ID that I can't!.

That's weird - my bonus was earn $15 after spending $125 expiring 2-29. So I purchased a $100 Disney GC and $50 Disney GC prior to expiration. However I never received the bonus and had to call Target - they said it was because Disney GCs are excluded and I pointed out that their wording does not say that. I did get the $15 but only as a favor. So Im wondering if there was a glitch and maybe mine should have said spend $160.
Let’s take a moment and think how wise it was to literally point out to customer service it wasn’t included. (We all know it should be.) One go getter customer service agent passes this along to their manager and congrats! Details are modified, IT is rung and it’s dead. Step 1 of how good things die…

Let’s take a moment and think how wise it was to literally point out to customer service it wasn’t included. (We all know it should be.) One go getter customer service agent passes this along to their manager and congrats! Details are modified, IT is rung and it’s dead. Step 1 of how good things die…
Except - they never would have gotten their bonus if they hadn't pointed it out to customer service. I would have done the same thing if I was in their situation.

Didn't have a deceitful mindset like some people ....

Except - they never would have gotten their bonus if they hadn't pointed it out to customer service. I would have done the same thing if I was in their situation.
I'm not so sure I would have joined that band wagon.
If you've been following the thread, this is not the first time the Rewards didn't track/payout. Is it all really a glitch? CS members, not one but a few, have pointed out GC are excluded. Granted, it's not in the terms however the more peeps challenge, soon it will be. I don't think anyone wants that. Sometimes you have to take the hit. With the amount spent, it's not that significant.

Alrighty, let's move on to some wholesome goodness.

Added Offers ~ 3/05/24 / Discount District
Albertsons Companies:
Does anyone shop at: Jewel Osco , Market Street? Are they participating in the gc offer? I haven't seen it in their ads, maybe there's a digital coupon I'm not privy to?

1709656474737.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter