New on my Disney Visa & FF

ACE Hardware Chase Offer
: Earn 10% back, $8 back max.
Buy gc in-store not online.
Expires 3/31/24.

Lyft Chase Offer: Earn 10% back, $3 back max.
Expires 3/31/24.

Starbucks Chase Offer: Earn 15% back on Starbucks app purchases or earn 10% back on all other transactions, until a $4.50 back max. is reached.
Buying gc in the app should trigger the 15%, DP's are needed.
Purchases must be made directly with merchant.
Expires 3/07/24.

I was super excited to actually get a circle bonus this time! I purchased 4 $100 DGCs one by one on Friday morning, and after the last order arrived I was given the bonus in my account. Came out to 12.5% with my redcard 5% which is savings enough to make me happy.

IMG_1906.jpeg

I went to shop at Target today to use my circle rewards. The last time I tried to use a $20 reward I earned, it didn't go through. So, I had that $20 and then an additional $20 from this past week. I bought toiletries, groceries and clothing. It didn't look like it was applying again at the self checkout so I asked the cashier. He said "yeah sometimes they don't work."...weird. I know you can't apply it to giftcards or milk but I didn't have anything like that in my cart. Good news is that once I went through the total payment it did in fact credit.

Happy Friday Peeps!

My man is coming home today from a month long business trip! :laughing: In reality it was only three days but it felt like forever. So very excited! Thirty six years of marriage and still in the honeymoon stage. :love2:

Getting back to my roots with this song, enjoy!

Luke Bryan - Waves

Going to see him Thursday night at the Houston Rodeo (HLSR)! I'll think of you!!!

Added Offers ~ 3/04/24 / Discount District

Best Buy
1709569188111.png

• Buy $100 Uber eGift Cards for $90
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Citi Offer: Get 3% Back On Up To $100 Spend
    • Yes, works on 3rd Party gift cards but NOT Best Buy.
    • Offer may be redeemed up to 2x within offer cycle.
    • Offer valid in-store and online only at US website BestBuy.com.
    • Expires 3/30/24.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • BB also accepts Apple Pay & PayPal
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

Newegg

1709570539333.png
1709570962216.png
  • $49.99 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Gift Cards for $40.99 with Promo Code: SSDQ436
  • $59.99 12 month Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Cards for $48.99 with Promo Code: SSDQ443
  • $25 Fandango eGift Card for $20
  • Limit 5. Direct link
    • Expires 3/04/24.

U.S. Bank

1709571918718.png

Note, you aren’t eligible for their cash-back deals if you have a business account.

How to find cashback offers via app:
The quickest way to your cash back deals on the app is to pull up the “Insight & Updates” tab on the main accounts screen and then click “See all deals.”

According to DoC, these offers should stack:

Kroger US Bank Offer:
10% back up to $9 total back.
Expires 3/20/24. Post #23075 :thumbsup2 @eticketplease

And in Comments, there's another offer I'm not privy to:
U.S. Bank Digital Wallet Offer: Spend $100 via Digital Wallet & Get $10 back
Expiry date unknown.

Does anyone have this offer?

Last edited:
Citi Sears: Citi has sent out targeted spending bonuses on the Citi Sears card.
Earn a $50 statement credit each month when you use your sears mastercard® to make 5 eligible purchases each month (March, April & May) of $60 or more each.
Offer valid 3/1/2024 (or from the date you activate this offer, whichever date is later) through 5/31/2024.
DoC

Not Listed!
Lot's going on today...​

JOANN Fabric Filing For Bankruptcy; What It Means For Gift Cards
Although they haven’t filed for it yet, reports state that JOANN Fabric is planning on filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the coming days/weeks. If JOANN is unable to get the debt restructuring it needs and has to go into liquidation, they might stop accepting gift cards as payment fairly quickly. Double check your stash and make a plan. GC Galore
It's been reported on DoC and GCG that Rakuten is offering 1% Cashback In-Store at select Grocery stores:
  • Food Lion and Stop & Shop
  • Must link your cc in your Rakuten account.
  • Gift cards are excluded - YMMV
  • Be sure to read the terms!
  • Expiry date unknown.

1709573991121.png

1709574001126.png

Post #8 Transportation & Traveling with Points

To learn more about the offers below, click on the links provided.

American Airlines Shopping Portal
Southwest Shopping Portal Two-Tiered Promo
  • Spend $100 & earn 500 bonus Rapid Rewards points
  • Spend $300 & earn 1,000 bonus Rapid Rewards points
SimplyMiles
  • Earn 1x American Airlines AAdvantage mile + 1 Loyalty Point per dollar spent at Food Lion with a Mastercard linked to SimplyMiles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter