That's weird - my bonus was earn $15 after spending $125 expiring 2-29. So I purchased a $100 Disney GC and $50 Disney GC prior to expiration. However I never received the bonus and had to call Target - they said it was because Disney GCs are excluded and I pointed out that their wording does not say that. I did get the $15 but only as a favor. So Im wondering if there was a glitch and maybe mine should have said spend $160.

I didnt receive an offer but my husband's app did, he's never used his account before. I'm going to purchase using our reloadable card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240301_115837_Target.jpg
    Screenshot_20240301_115837_Target.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4

That's weird - my bonus was earn $15 after spending $125 expiring 2-29. So I purchased a $100 Disney GC and $50 Disney GC prior to expiration. However I never received the bonus and had to call Target - they said it was because Disney GCs are excluded and I pointed out that their wording does not say that. I did get the $15 but only as a favor. So Im wondering if there was a glitch and maybe mine should have said spend $160.

Did you purchase physical or eGift, was this online or in store?
I think with Reward offers it's best to wait a few days prior to using them, maybe even longer. @bbsearchlight went in store and received the reward immediately. I'd like to see more DP's on that, whether it makes a difference when you get your reward vs buying online.

I think with Reward offers it's best to wait a few days prior to using them, maybe even longer. @bbsearchlight went in store and received the reward immediately. I'd like to see more DP's on that, whether it makes a difference when you get your reward vs buying online.
Just adding a DP. I got $20 back after two $90 this morning. Bought a $100 DGC right away and the first step tracked the second the card was sent so ordered a second. Circle is complete and paid out, done all online single card transactions.

I also did mine in store and it popped up on the app instantly.

1709332349099.jpeg

Made my second Target bonus purchase this afternoon. Both purchases tracked (I had spend $90 twice, get $20). The $20 has already credited to my wallet.

Last week I had a spend $180 get $20 offer - made that purchase in store (with a $100 gift card) and received my bonus right away.

This week I have a spend $80 four times get $30...I made a $110 purchase online with a $50gc (already delivered via email). It is still not showing I have made a purchase on my bonus counter....maybe I need to wait for the items to ship?

Last week I had a spend $180 get $20 offer - made that purchase in store (with a $100 gift card) and received my bonus right away.

This week I have a spend $80 four times get $30...I made a $110 purchase online with a $50gc (already delivered via email). It is still not showing I have made a purchase on my bonus counter....maybe I need to wait for the items to ship?

The order needs to ship.

Update: Offer was $42.50 with limit 10, NOW it's $40, limit 5.

Newegg
Credit Cards & More
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

Northeast Grocery Inc.: Price Chopper, Market 32, Market Bistro and Tops Friendly Market

Price Chopper In-Store & Online
1709405721758.png
  • Earn 3x on ALL 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Excludes Price Chopper, Market Bistro, Market 32, Mastercard and Visa cards, and general purpose reloadable cards.
    • Price Chopper Online Gift Cards - Blackhawk Network
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/03/24 - 3/16/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery
  • Price Chopper also accepts Apple Pay
  • Price Chopper (NY/PA/CT/MA) DP: Now Selling 3rd Party Gift Cards Online Processed By Blackhawk Network won’t code as a grocery purchase.
  • Price Chopper - List of Gift Cards

Added Offers & Updates~ 3/03/24 / Discount District

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant Food
GIANT

1709483026063.png
  • Earn 10x Points On Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Fandango & Starbucks
    • $2,000 limit per household.
    • GIANT Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/08/24 – 3/14/24.

Update: Offer now expires today, 3/03/24.

Newegg
Credit Cards & More
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter