Family Fare
1686409907858.png

• Buy $75 Select Gift Cards for $60
    • Includes: Dick’s Sporting Goods, Longhorn Steakhouse, Lowe’s, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Roblox, Texas Roadhouse and Xbox.
    • Limit 2 per household
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 6/11/23 – 6/17/23.

The hubs dropped off the dog for a groom this morning and just texted me that he got a special package that included a $10 off coupon but he had to pay right there, not online. Sigh...why didn't he text me first to ask if he should do it? I already had a $10 coupon and a bunch of discounted petsmart GCs to use!
Right?! Right there with you, so frustrating. It's just a simple text or call why is that so hard?
IKR?! This is why I try to do all the shopping or am very specific about "use this card and this gift card" if sending him off to do something, lol
But he's gotten very good at asking.

My target circle bonus this time is make 4 $100 purchases, get $30. Is this punishment for being a big spender at Target? :rotfl:

With the red card that means 12.5% off effectively which isn’t too bad, I’ll probably use it to get a few more DGCs and maybe another Doordash card, I finally made it through all my DD cards from when Costco did 20% off a while back. I sure wish they’d do that again, it really helped offset all the price markups!

IKR?! This is why I try to do all the shopping or am very specific about "use this card and this gift card" if sending him off to do something, lol
But he's gotten very good at asking.
Mine can still go rogue even when I tell him specifically what card to use for a specific purchase lol. Good thing I love him!

Tom's Food Center: Serving Northern Michigan

1686495585388.png
  • Buy $75 Select Gift Cards for $60
    • Includes: Dick’s Sporting Goods, Longhorn Steakhouse, Lowe’s, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Roblox, Texas Roadhouse and Xbox.
    • Limit 2 per household
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/17/23.

I saw this promotion on TV last night for Best Western

1686496708254.png
  • Stay two nights at Best Western properties & get $50 Best Western bonus card free
    • Bonus cards expire November 30, 2023.
    • Limit of two (2) $50 USD/CAD Gift Cards or a total of $100 USD/CAD in Gift Cards per Rewards Member during the promotion.
    • Direct link to registration.
    • Two (2) eligible night stays* between May 22, 2023 and September 4, 2023 (“Promotion Period”) at any Best Western branded hotel in the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean Islands
    • To learn more go to Frequent Miler or directly to the Best Western Promotion Page
Credit Cards & More
  • Best Western Hotels Amex Offer:Spend $100 or more, get $20 back
    • Expires 6/30/23. UP
  • Be sure to click through from a shopping portal as it’s often possible to earn 10%/10x on paid Best Western stays – you can find the current rates here and here.
Now I'm not familiar with Best Western but there is a gift card promotion as seen below, I wonder if you can use the $50 Bonus Card towards the two night stay promotion.

Best Western via third party (givex. com)
  • Buy $200 Gift Card & Get a $50 Bonus Card Free

Update: This is set to expire on 6/17/23 not 6/11/23 as previously reported.

Office Depot/OfficeMax
1686498593834.png

• Buy $300 In Visa gift cards & Get $15 Instant Discount
    • Limit 1 per household/business
    • Buy a $200 Visa gift card and a $100 Visa gift card or buy two $200 Visa gift cards depending which card you have as seen below.
    • Expires 6/17/23. DOC
Credit Cards and more
  • Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $80/$110 Spend
    • Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
    • Offer not valid on third party delivery services.
    • Expires 6/30/23.
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Rakuten can be stacked with credit card offers when available. YMMV

Last edited:
Meijer
1686498949540.png

• $10 Off $100 Visa Gift Cards
    • Limit one coupon per offer. Direct link
    • Must clip coupon
    • Expires 6/17/23. DOC
Credit Cards & More
  • Apple Pay Amex Offer: Spend 3 times with Apple Pay, get $10 back

Coborn’s Serving Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. Operating under the Coborn's, Cash Wise Foods, Save-A-Lot and Marketplace Foods banners.

Coborn’s & Cash Wise Foods
1686503205009.png

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Discover Q3 2023 Categories: Gas & Digital Wallets

1686503975101.png
Activate to earn 5% Cashback Bonus at Gas Stations and with Digital Wallets from 7/1/23 (or the date on which you activate 5%, whichever is later) through 9/30/23, on up to $1,500 in purchases. Activation Link

Gas Station purchases include those made at merchants classified as places that sell automotive gasoline that can be bought at the pump or inside the station, and public electric vehicle charging stations. Gas Stations affiliated with supermarkets, supercenters, and wholesale clubs may not be eligible.

Digital Wallet purchases include some online purchases and some in-store purchases made with your smartphone, tablet, or wearable. Wallets that qualify include Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Garmin Pay and in store with Google Pay. Apple Pay transactions included in this offer are transactions made in-store or online when using the Apple Pay button. Listed merchants are in no way sponsoring or affiliated with this program. Certain third-party payment accounts and digital wallet transactions may not earn 5% if Discover does not receive sufficient transaction detail for the purchase to be identified as being through a digital wallet. Discover does not determine the transaction details it receives for purchases. Using digital wallets to make purchases at gas stations will only earn a total of 5%.

Office Depot/OfficeMax
View attachment 766759

• Buy $300 In Visa gift cards & Get $15 Instant Discount
    • Limit 1 per household/business
    • Buy a $200 Visa gift card and a $100 Visa gift card or buy two $200 Visa gift cards depending which card you have as seen below.
    • Expires 6/11/23. DOC
Credit Cards and more
    • Expires 6/30/23.
Does anyone know if they'll split payment? I have the offer on 3 of my cards.

Does anyone know if they'll split payment? I have the offer on 3 of my cards.

This is not as black and white as it should be. I've read some locations do while others don't. I've also read it depends on the cashier being properly trained. Very YMMV. I hope you test it out for yourself and let us know how it goes. Good luck buddy.

Last edited:
Office Depot/Office Max

1686527212626.png
  • 20% back in Bonus Rewards when you buy $100 or more of Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble, Cabela's, DoorDash, Domino's, JCPenney, Sony PlayStation, Spafinder and Total Wine.
    • Bonus Rewards are limited to $20 per member.
    • This offer cannot be combined with other Bonus Rewards offers on the same or similar products and services.
    • Subject to availability.
    • Direct link to promotion.
    • Expires 6/17/23 or while supplies last. DOC
Credit Cards and more
    • Expires 6/30/23.

Added Offers ~ 6/11/23

Discount District

Dollar General
View attachment 766733

• Get 20% Off AT&T Airtime Gift Cards

Just a fair warning, most Dollar General's will only accept cash for these, and depending on the state, many of them charge sales tax on ATT prepaid cards. (Target, on the other hand, does not charge any sales tax if you purchase these on line.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter