First of all... @FoxC63 you are amazing and I have no idea how you keep this thread going like you do, so thank you!

Secondly... you reminded me to check my Target circle bonus offer and I have "make 4 $50 purchases for a $15 reward" which seems pretty reasonable. It does not seem to exclude Disney GC's again so if I can find $50 cards in-store then that should work, right?

First of all... @FoxC63 you are amazing and I have no idea how you keep this thread going like you do, so thank you!

Secondly... you reminded me to check my Target circle bonus offer and I have "make 4 $50 purchases for a $15 reward" which seems pretty reasonable. It does not seem to exclude Disney GC's again so if I can find $50 cards in-store then that should work, right?
thanks for reminder, checked mine as well, 4 purchases of $70 for $25 back. I may take advantage of this one.

Gift cards will fulfill the purchase requirement, but you can't use the rewards on a gift card purchase. You can also purchase e-gift cards online.

thanks for reminder, checked mine as well, 4 purchases of $70 for $25 back. I may take advantage of this one.

Gift cards will fulfill the purchase requirement, but you can't use the rewards on a gift card purchase. You can also purchase e-gift cards online.
OH that's true.. I forgot I can buy online (even though I literally just did it like a week ago)...

If I have to make a $50 purchase, is that $50 before, or after, the Red Card discount?

And... isn't there something we canNOT buy online? Recently I tried to make a specific type of purchase online at Target but I couldn't... is it that you cannot buy gift cards with a Target gift card?

OH that's true.. I forgot I can buy online (even though I literally just did it like a week ago)...

If I have to make a $50 purchase, is that $50 before, or after, the Red Card discount?

And... isn't there something we canNOT buy online? Recently I tried to make a specific type of purchase online at Target but I couldn't... is it that you cannot buy gift cards with a Target gift card?
$50 before Red Card discount, so you can buy a GC for exactly that amount to trigger the circle bonus.

It’s $50 before the red card. You cannot purchase a gift card with a Target gift card.

Is the only way to buy a $75 DGC at Target in person? I can only ever see increments of $50 or $100 online.
You could do a $25 and a $50 e-gift card and combine them on the Disney Gift Card site. But if you wanted $75 exactly on a single physical card that's probably a variable load card purchased in store.

Aww, thank you for the kindness! :blush: Yes, in-store or online. The only caveat when purchasing online is to spread out your purchases. And thanks for posting the Target Circle Reward offer!

You could do a $25 and a $50 e-gift card and combine them on the Disney Gift Card site. But if you wanted $75 exactly on a single physical card that's probably a variable load card purchased in store.

Exactly and that's if @OlliePop27 can find the variable load in-store.
Sometimes I see them and sometimes I don't at a few of my locations for that reason I recommend going in-store sooner rather than later.

And to all, do yourself a favor and spread out your purchases. Wait until you receive your first order before placing your second and so on. We've seen a few posters who rushed and the last order was cancelled.

Target Circle Reward Offer: Offers vary
  • Make 4 - $50 purchases & Get a $15 Reward
  • Yes, you'll receive a reward when buying Disney gift cards plus you'll get 5% off when using the Redcard.
  • Reward earned cannot be used on ANY gift card purchase.
  • Expire 6/27/23. Post #16761 :thumbsup2 @ten6mom
I received make 3 - $100 purchases, Get $25
DH received make 3 - $40, get $10 and here's something, his Just for You tab, is not listed. Mine is but his isn't and that's where I found the regular Target Circle offer I mentioned yesterday.

Howdy there! I'm not sure I understand if you're referring to online or in-club, heck I'll throw in both because it looks like you're not familiar with Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY. I list all the Disney gift card discounts there including Warehouses:

BJ’s Warehouse Disney Gift Cards In-Club
  • Disney Variable Load $25 - $500
  • $100 Disney for $96.99
  • $150 (3x $50pk) Disney $144.99
  • $500 Disney for $479.99
BJ’s Warehouse Disney Gift Cards Online
  • $25 Disney for $24.49
    • Physical & eGift
  • $50 Disney for $48.49
    • Physical & eGift
  • $100 Disney Gift Card for $96.99
  • $150 (3x $50pk) Disney for $144.99
  • $500 Disney Gift Card for $479.99
Credit Cards & More
  • Apple Pay Amex Offer: Spend 3 times with Apple Pay, get $10 back
  • Shopping Portals here and here.
Online, the $500 card is on sale for $475.99, so $4.00 off. Don't know about in club.

Office Depot/OfficeMax
  • Buy $300+ Mastercard Gift Cards & Get $15 off instantly
    • Limit 1.
    • Expires 6/10/23.
Credit Cards and more
  • Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer:Get 10% Back On Up To $80/$110 Spend
    • Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
    • Offer not valid on third party delivery services.
    • Expires 6/30/23.
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
  • Rakuten can be stacked with credit card offers when available. YMMV
In my store these were not limit 1, I can confirm reading a sign limit 10 per household but I only bought 2 and in a single transaction at that. It was a great way to meet my Ink minimum sub spend and double down with the 5% back at office supply + 5% offer on the card at OD. #winning

Now....if only United didn't just totally nuke award travel to JP...

Cash App 5% boost is back for Sam's Club as well. Expires in 10 days.

Min. order of $1.50
Max. discount of $20
Valid once every 24 hours
Online only

$50 e-giftcard is $47.98 at regular price. Sam's limit is 2/customer for an undetermined amount of time.
$75 physical card is $71.98 at regular price. Same limit/same unknown time frame.

Two of each means $250 in gift cards for $227.92, for a savings of 8.8%.

ETA: I have good luck with combining with Rakuten or RMN, but no longer Shopkicks. YMMV.

Giant Eagle - Two Offers, same weekly ad

1686066252192.png

Giant Eagle In-store
  • Earn 2x Perks (Standard members) or 3x Perks (Pro members) for every $50 spent on All 3rd Party Gift Cards
Giant Eagle In-store and Online
  • Earn 3x Perks (Standard members) or 5x Perks (Pro members) for every $50 spent on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Cabela's, Chipotle, Dick's Sporting Goods and Lowe's.
    • Excludes Fuelperks+ See Post #16903
    • Online - Blackhawk Network
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 6/08/23 - 6/18/23.
Giant Eagle DP:

Last edited:
HyVee

1686069233914.png
  • Save 30¢ per gallon on fuel when you Spend $50 or more on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: ACE Hardware, Apple, Arby’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cheers to You, Chipotle, Eddie Bauer, Foot Locker, Jimmy Johns, Let’s Eat, Sony PlayStation, Spafinder, Starbucks, Texas Roadhouse and Topgolf
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 6/07/23 – 6/20/23.

Albertsons Companies

ACME

1686070009267.png
  • Buy $75 or more in Select Gift Cards & Save $15* on your next shopping order
    • Includes: ACE Hardware, AMC Theaters, Applebee’s IHOP, Bass Pro Shops, Bath & Body Works, Chilis, Domino’s, Fanatics, Fandango, Foot Locker, Express, Gap Options, Lowe’s, Macy’s, Panera, Sony PlayStation, Ulta Beauty and more
    • Ad Scan / ACME Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 6/09/23 - 6/22/23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter