So I finally made it to OD to try and use my Chase offer. Store doesn’t have any gift cards other than OD gift cards. Is this normal? I even asked at the register …

So I finally made it to OD to try and use my Chase offer. Store doesn’t have any gift cards other than OD gift cards. Is this normal? I even asked at the register …
That's really strange. At my Office Depot they are behind the cash register line sort of behind all the impulse buy stuff. Hopefully they aren't phasing them out.

There's one by me that I didn't see any cards or a spot for them in the fall. I didn't ask since I knew I had one more store I could try.

New to our thread! Much better ;)

Dierbergs Market
1675553281718.png
  • Earn 3x points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble, Bath & Body Works, Cabela’s, JCPenney, Kohl’s, Macy’s, Nike, Nordstrom, Sephora and Texas Roadhouse.
    • Ad scan
    • Weekly Ad (Coming Soon)
    • Offer valid 2/07/23 - 2/13/23.

Me Too!!!! I've only received one Target Offer since signing up, and it took three Customer Service trips to make it happen. They couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting credit when checking out.
My probable reason is that I really have not used any Circle offers in the past so they don' have a reason to give me the good ones. I'll make sure to start using them.

My OD has a stand-alone display. It’s moved around over the years - for awhile it was in the very back of the store, now it’s in the far left side of the store. Definitely not prominently located.

Also have the $5 back on Restaurants on a couple of my Chase cards. Saw this for the first time under offer details:
Chase cannot guarantee the delivery of alerts for this offer.

My probable reason is that I really have not used any Circle offers in the past so they don' have a reason to give me the good ones. I'll make sure to start using them.
This is probably true for me also. I signed up for the Red Card primarily for the 5% cb on DGC in June. The first and only bonus was in Nov. and that was not worth the hassle.

Added Offers ~ 2/05/23

Discount District
Hannaford
1675611712311.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards + $10 groceries & get $10 off
  • YMMV I'm seeing this offer starting on 2/12/23, I see no indication it's an ongoing offer.
    • Includes: Applebee’s, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, Macy’s, The Cheesecake Factory and Victoria’s Secret
    • Direct link to weekly ad.
    • Offer valid 2/12/23 - 2/18/23. GCG
Meijer:
Office Depot/OfficeMax
  • Buy $100+ Select Choice gift cards & get 20% back in Rewards at Office Depot & OfficeMax.
  • YMMV This offer is a bit confusing, click here and read on.
    • Limit one (1) per household/business. Direct link to offer.
    • Excludes One4all and Giving Good Gift Cards.
    • Bonus Rewards are limited to $100 per member.
    • This offer cannot be combined with other Bonus Rewards offers on the same or similar products and services.
    • Expires 2/11/23. GCG
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • Office Depot/Max Chase Offer: 10% Back, up to $11
  • Buy $110 DGC - in-store.
    Expires 2/28/23. DOC
Target In-store & Online
  • Buy $50 Apple Gift Card & Get $5 Target gift card
  • Buy $50 Select Choice Gift Cards & Get $5 Target gift cards
    • Includes: Happy Holidays (Dining), Happy Birthday, Happy Holidays (Red), Food & Laughs, Game & Grub, Thank You, Cheers To You! and Yay You!
    • Direct link to offer.
    • Expires 2/11/23. GCG
  • Cashback Monitor YMMV
  • Stacks with Target Circle Rewards Offer
  • Chase Freedom & Freedom Flex Q1 5% at Target

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!