Anyone else having trouble seeing their chase offers? Mine have disappeared both online and in the app :sad:

Anyone else having trouble seeing their chase offers? Mine have disappeared both online and in the app :sad:
Yeah. I was just trying to make a list of the ones I want to use and now I can't see them. This has happened sometimes, they'll be back

Barclays Cobranded Card Spending Offers: Get 5x On Up To $700 Spend At Grocery Stores, Drugstores & Restaurants

Targeted via email or app
Activation required by ?.
Limit 3,500 bonus miles/points.
Expiry date unknown.

Limit of 3,500 bonus miles/points, you’ll max out this offer when spending $700. Those bonus 5x earnings are on top of whatever your card already earns in the eligible categories, so that’ll make those purchases worth at least 6x.
To learn more go to Frequent Miler

High Alert! Families watch out for your elderly family members!

DTE / Xfinity scammers are at it again and they're hitting Michiganders really hard. What's going on in your neck of the woods?

This is DTE or Xfinity, We’ll give you a great deal if you buy a couple of $500 Target gift cards….

You would think our parents would know better than to fall victim but it's simply not true. High pressure sales tactics can make your head spin.

Solution: Request to have a password added to your accounts. Do NOT take no for an answer and never use the same password twice!
If the caller cannot confirm the password hang up no matter how enticing the offer!
The password is NOT the same when signing into your account.

Make a list and put it somewhere easy to find.
In a phone book​
Behind a calendar​
Any place easy for your parents to find it.​

How do you get them via email? 🤯

I get all my chase via email, including promotions like spend x at shopdisney, chase members save x amount on tickets first (Beauty & Beast live performance, Disney on Ice), statements and offers.

For the Offers this is the email heading:
Chase (Cardholder perk) my name, Scroll through your deals and activate

I don't receive paper statements.

Last edited:

Speaking of Chase, I received an email from them tonight

Chase Freedom
First name, You could be earning bonus cash back on your home improvement purchases 1% - 15% shop through chase.
Home Depot, Lowe's, Overstock, Bed Bath & Beyond

I get all my chase via email, including promotions like spend x at shopdisney, chase members save x amount on tickets first (Beauty & Beast live performance, Disney on Ice), statements and offers.

For the Offers this is the email heading:
Chase (Cardholder perk) my name, Scroll through your deals and activate

I don't receive paper statements.
I don't receive any emails from them, nor paper statements. I'll have to take a look at my email preferences. Thanks!

I don't receive any emails from them, nor paper statements. I'll have to take a look at my email preferences. Thanks!

Absolutely! I think email preferences are necessary to receive Bonus Category Offers as well. I have two of those on one card, which I never knew was possible.

Disney Visa 1Qtr. Bonuses
  • Spend $200 Restaurants, Get $10. Exp 2/28/23
  • Get 5% cash back Gas, Grocery, Internet, Cable, Phone. Exp 3/31/23
  • And stackable offers

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1675756463311.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $42.50
    • Includes: Buffalo Wild Wings, Chipotle, Domino's DoorDash & Subway
    • Limit unknown.
    • Kroger Online
    • Offer valid 2/07/23 - 2/13/23.

Last edited:

1675756889898.png
  • Buy $25 Fandango or Vudu eGift Cards & Get up to 20% Off.
    • I really don't understand this offer as links were not working at time of posting.
    • Limit unknown.
    • Kroger Online

Last edited:

View attachment 737927
  • Buy $25 Fandango or Vudu eGift Cards & Get up to 20% Off.
    • I really don't understand this offer as links were not working at time of posting.
    • Limit unknown.
    • Kroger Online
The Fandango shows $3.75 off $25 (15% discount) and the Vudu shows $5 off $25 (20% discount). The links now take you to the page with all gift cards on sale, and it seems to be working now.

H-E-B
  • Buy $75 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 H-E-B gift card free
    • Includes: Academy, Aeropostale, Bath & Body Works, Brinker or Chilis, Build-A-Bear, Cinemark, Cold Stone, Eddie Bauer, JC Penney, Macy’s, Sephora, Sony Playstation, Spa Week, TopGolf and Ulta
    • Limit 1 per account. Direct link to digital coupons
    • Must load digital coupon.
    • Expires 2/14/23.
Pretty much the same offers as last week, note Fanatics is not being offered this time.

eGifter

1675780272807.png
  • Buy a $50 Regal Cinemas Gift Card for only $40 with Promo Code: MOVIE223
    • Limit 5. Direct link
    • Expires 2/28/23 or while supplies last.

Rite Aid

1675780681278.png
  • Buy $25 Firehouse Subs & Uber Gift Cards & Get $5 Bonuscash
  • Buy $25 Aeropostale & JCPenney Gift Cards & Get $5 Bonuscash
  • Buy $50 Fanatics & Spa & Wellness Gift Cards & Get $10 Bonuscash
    • Limit 2 per paring.
    • Ad Scan
    • Weekly ad (coming soon)
    • Offer valid 2/12/23 - 2/18/23

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter