Best Buy Online: Updated with limits & expiry date
  • $100 Ulta eGgift Card for $85
  • Buy $100 DoorDash or Hotels. com gift card & Get $15 Best Buy e-Gift Card
    • Limit 1 per transaction, not per brand, but you should still be able to buy 2-3 of each brand per rolling 24 hours.
    • Direct link to offer
  • $100 Barnes & Noble for $90
  • $50 Cabela's for $45
  • Earn Best Buy Rewards on all above offers
  • Ibotta is offering bonus cashback when buying the following gift cards from Best Buy:
    • $25 RuneScape gift card – $2 bonus cashback
    • $50 Cabela’s gift card – $2 bonus cashback
    • $100 Barnes & Noble gift card – $5 bonus cashback
    • $100 Ulta Beauty gift card – $5 bonus cashback
  • Limit 1 per brand. Direct link to offer
  • Expires 2/05/23. GCG

Where was ibotta when DGC were on sale?! :earboy2:

I'm actually kind of fried out today. I stayed up waaay late taking care of last minute items DH needed before his trip. I'm not a fan of last minute gotta buy this, fix that and don't forget the laundry! :crazy2:
My last post was at 2:44am while taking care of laundry, and that didn't get done until 4:30am. o_O

Therefor let it be known today is Officially Go Nowhere, Do Nothing Pajama Day!

pixiedust::jumping1::cheer2::laughing:
Well, I wish I'd have gotten this memo earlier. lol I'd have stayed home and said @FoxC63 told me it was a stay home day

Anyone have a copy of the new ShopRite ad for 2/03/23 - 2/09/23 or 2/05/23 - 2/11/23? Just wanting to confirm the Steak gift card which is hard to make out. Thanks!

ShopRite Circular came in the mail today - unfortunately, it is no clearer in the circular which steak gift card it is. The lettering is so small it is impossible to read.

Hi Again! I just set up a Reddit account for churners and DISchurners, but it appears that I can’t join the DISchurners without a mod approval- would anyone know how I could go about that? Many many thanks again for tips today.

Hi Again! I just set up a Reddit account for churners and DISchurners, but it appears that I can’t join the DISchurners without a mod approval- would anyone know how I could go about that? Many many thanks again for tips today.
Hi! I’ll field this one as it’s actually an I love credit cards thing :) send a message on Reddit to r/DISchurners with your DIS name requesting to join. Sometimes it can take a couple days but we’ll get back to you.

If you’re interested in R/churning you must be intrigued by credit cards so our DIS I love cc thread here on the budget board is going to be a great place for you in addition to this thread! Read the first page to get a feel for what the thread has to offer, we’re a friendly group of folks. If you’re not really cc focused r/churning is not for you and obviously I love cc is not and some wires must have gotten crossed and that’s ok :)

Just received notice from RMN that my two BB GC purchases from 1/27 tracked at the 12%! I know I have a while where they could still go ineligible, but the fact that they tracked at all is a nice surprise.
I still have 0 through RMN but shopkick did track one of the ones I put through there!

I think 4X is the wrong promotion, according to the Weis website, it is 6X gas points on SELECT gift cards.

https://www.weismarkets.com/gift-card-rewards

Weis must have a few offers going on because the one I just updated came from their site as well. Thank you for the information and link, offer has been added to Post #2 Discount District

To all, any betting/gamboling gift cards will not be added to Discount District.

Weis
1675402981032.png
  • Earn 6x Rewards for every $5 spent on Select Gift Cards

ShopRite Circular came in the mail today - unfortunately, it is no clearer in the circular which steak gift card it is. The lettering is so small it is impossible to read.

Thank you for taking a look see.

Edit to add, I think it's Ruth's Chris Steak House :thumbsup2
Here's Shoprite ad
1675406498393.png

and here's what I found on google, right? Yep!
1675406530360.png

Last edited:
I still have 0 through RMN but shopkick did track one of the ones I put through there!
I haven't even looked. :rolleyes:
I did go to CVS to buy a gc with chase offer and then met a friend at Kroger to fill our cars with gas. Honestly, I have way too many points. I'd rather buy more gc than transfer them to February - if Kroger's still does that.

On a personal note, I REALLY need a box!

Weis must have a few offers going on because the one I just updated came from their site as well. Thank you for the information and link, offer has been added to Post #2 Discount District

To all, any betting/gamboling gift cards will not be added to Discount District.

Weis
View attachment 737050
  • Earn 6x Rewards for every $5 spent on Select Gift Cards
Interesting that one promotion is only listed in the ad and the other only listed on the website. I wonder if one is a mistake. Just an FYI, the Weis gas points this month expire on 2/18. (They have some arbitrary date they pick for expiration and the only way to know what it is to buy something and see what expiration date gets printed on the receipt. I bought some groceries last week, which is how I know it is 2/18 this month.)

New batch of Target Circle offers out. I got one this time. Expires 2/24. Mine is spend $100 4 times and get $30 in Target Circle earnings.
I got spend $120 three times for $30 earnings. Glad I'm back on Target's good graces!

No BB is tracking for me on RMN except my one non-GC purchase.

Shaws (albertsons) has different expiration dates this week than quoted earlier. Not sure if this applies to all chains in the family of stores.

1675430363377.png

New batch of Target Circle offers out. I got one this time. Expires 2/24. Mine is spend $100 4 times and get $30 in Target Circle earnings.

Thank you for posting! I've added the new offer to the following:
Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY & Discount District

Target Circle Rewards: Various Offers
Spend $100 4 times & Get $30 Reward​
Expires 2/24/23. Post #14035 :thumbsup2 @Twilghtsprkle
Edit to add: I got spend $100 x3 for $20 & don't forget Cashback Monitor YMMV

Last edited:
Shaws (albertsons) has different expiration dates this week than quoted earlier. Not sure if this applies to all chains in the family of stores.

View attachment 737089

Thanks for posting! Not all Albertsons family stores are participating though I have updated the ones that are thanks to you and expiration dates do vary.

Post #2 Discount District

Albertsons Companies:
ACME, Albertsons, Albertsons Market, Albertsons Market Street, Andronico’s, Balducci’s, Carrs, Haggen Northwest Fresh, Jewel Osco , Kings Food Markets, Lucky Supermarket, Market Street, Pavillons, Randalls, Safeway , Shaw's, Star Market, Tom Thumb , United Express, United Supermarkets and Vons

Added Offers ~ 2/03/23

Discount District

Foodtown
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Choice Treat Yourself, Dunkin’ Donuts, Happy Moments, Kohl’s, Starbucks, Uber and Ulta Beauty
    • Limit 1 offer per household
    • Direct link to weekly ad.
    • Expires 2/16/23. GCG
Target In-store & Online
1675436370371.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!