Anyone have a copy of the new ShopRite ad for 2/03/23 - 2/09/23 or 2/05/23 - 2/11/23? Just wanting to confirm the Steak gift card which is hard to make out. Thanks!
Shoprite circular usually comes in the mail on Thursday (today) so I will let you know if I get it later today.

DOSH hasn't had Office Depot for me in a while. I keep hoping it'll come back before the Chase offer expires at the end of February. But I'm starting to wonder if they've blocked me from that offer because I used it a lot last year.

I never see Office Depot anymore. I hit it so hard in past years that they actually shut down my Dosh account - they fortunately reinstated it after I asked nicely, and even let me keep my existing cash back! But no OD since then. I also wish they’d bring back Sam’s Club!

I don't think it has to do with how often you use it but so much that you don't use it for gift card purchases. I just purchased non gift card stuff on Monday (I purchased the batteries that Office depot has this week at 100% back in rewards) and already see the 2% pending in my Dosh account. I also see the OD offer when I search in my Dosh account.

I can't purchase gift cards at OD even if I wanted as the closest one is 70 miles away in a direction I rarely go.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this thread for all your help over the last few months. I’ve lurked more than I’ve been able to provide input haha but you all have helped me tremendously with my upcoming birthday trip to WDW (less than 2 weeks away!). I’ve gone on family trips to WDW every year since I was a baby but this will be my first time having planned everything on my own and going with my first-timer boyfriend. Truly couldn’t have done it without you guys!

& of course huge thanks to @FoxC63 for all the hard work put in to make this amazing thread what it is!!

Hi! I have started to lurk for the past few days- thank you for everything! I have a quick ( and silly question):

I saw the post from today about the Staples Visa card- what makes it worthwhile to purchase? Is it all about using my citi cash back cc or is there something else I am missing?

Hi! I have started to lurk for the past few days- thank you for everything! I have a quick ( and silly question):

I saw the post from today about the Staples Visa card- what makes it worthwhile to purchase? Is it all about using my citi cash back cc or is there something else I am missing?

My CIC is 5% back at office supply, so I use these cards to purchase things that would otherwise have tracked below 5% on my everyday card. Dance registration fees, the girls' summer camp fees, girl scout cookies. (Apparently I only use these on kid-related spending!)

My CIC is 5% back at office supply, so I use these cards to purchase things that would otherwise have tracked below 5% on my everyday card. Dance registration fees, the girls' summer camp fees, girl scout cookies. (Apparently I only use these on kid-related spending!)
Perfect! I can’t thank you enough!

Just received notice from RMN that my two BB GC purchases from 1/27 tracked at the 12%! I know I have a while where they could still go ineligible, but the fact that they tracked at all is a nice surprise.
This is great news! I'm going to keep a look out if I get anything. Thanks for posting!

Same here...my last 2 purchased on 1/29 tracked, but all of my previous ones (1/23, 1/25, 1/26, and 1/27) did not. Maybe they're going backwards!
I'm hoping that too. My last purchase tracked at 12% but previous ones didn't.

I did a test transaction through Rakuten with Best Buy (3rd party GC) on 1/30. When I clicked through they had a pop up saying that Best Buy was experiencing tracking delays.

We'll see what comes out of it, but glad at least one of the 12% transactions at RMN is now showing for me.

:) And I'm on the other end, used one online to pay DH's medicare monthly payment!

I did 2 orders using cashapp and shopkicks at Sams. But only the 1st one tracked... Since Shopkick specifically included gc, it's ok to contact them right?

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this thread for all your help over the last few months. I’ve lurked more than I’ve been able to provide input haha but you all have helped me tremendously with my upcoming birthday trip to WDW (less than 2 weeks away!). I’ve gone on family trips to WDW every year since I was a baby but this will be my first time having planned everything on my own and going with my first-timer boyfriend. Truly couldn’t have done it without you guys!

& of course huge thanks to @FoxC63 for all the hard work put in to make this amazing thread what it is!!

Thank you so much for the positive vibes!

Have a happy-romantic-birthday-vacation! Whew! Say that 5x real fast! :hug:

I think that 2x points is the standard amount that you earn for gift cards at Weis all the time (It is 1x for non gift card purchases). It is 4x points (double) on gift cards when they do a sale.

Also, you only earn points when purchasing gift cards in increments of $100 (so if you purchase $150 you only get the points for $100).

Wow, what a bummer! Thanks for the sad disappointing truth on Weis points system. They get no advertisements until they show us the money :poop:

@JJB123
When buying Visa or Mastercard no matter the form; physical, egift or virtual it's all about the profit you'll earn minus the fees.

Expounding on @TheOneWithTheTriplets post,

With Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash card, you’ll earn 8,000 Ultimate Rewards points if you buy 8 of these $200 Visa gift cards, which is awesome.

Another example are stackable offers when the stars align:
Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $300+ Visa Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
Expired

Office Depot/Max Chase Offer:
10% Back, up to $11
Buy $110 DGC - in-store.​
Expires 2/28/23. DOC

Then comes the cb websites, which are YMMV and the icing.

Very profitable indeed HOWEVER you need a plan in place to liquidate and that can change without warning.

Utilities - even if they charge a fee, your profit is greater.
Healthcare - full gambit there, think dental, optical....
Pet Care - Veterinarians, Kennels & supplies

These are all expenditures many CC do not offer savings.

Last edited:
I think that 2x points is the standard amount that you earn for gift cards at Weis all the time (It is 1x for non gift card purchases). It is 4x points (double) on gift cards when they do a sale.

Also, you only earn points when purchasing gift cards in increments of $100 (so if you purchase $150 you only get the points for $100).
It's actually 4x at Weis, posts have been updated!
Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Weis Markets
View attachment 736969

• Earn 4x points on all $100 Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Discount District
Weis Markets
View attachment 736970
  • Earn 4x points on all $100 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Excludes: Weis Markets gift cards, All financial cards (American Express, Mastercard & Visa), All prepaid reloadable debit cards (Amex Serve, Green Dot, Netspend, Paypower, ReloadIT, T-Mobile GPR & Univision) and All phone cards.
    • Direct link to weekly ad.
    • Offer valid 2/02/23 – 2/12/23

All is right with the world!

I'm actually kind of fried out today. I stayed up waaay late taking care of last minute items DH needed before his trip. I'm not a fan of last minute gotta buy this, fix that and don't forget the laundry! :crazy2:
My last post was at 2:44am while taking care of laundry, and that didn't get done until 4:30am. o_O

Therefor let it be known today is Officially Go Nowhere, Do Nothing Pajama Day!

pixiedust::jumping1::cheer2::laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter