I’m so behind on this thread, so maybe this has already been posted. Today (1/29), Shopkick has 20 kicks/$1 at Sam’s Club. Not as good as the recent 40 kicks/&1, but I still averaged saving about 10% on Disney GCs this way.

The Disney Visa card really irks me sometimes. I bought magic bands and it posted as WDW Build a Band and doesn’t qualify as a Disney purchase for 2%😡
I’m sure you already checked, but did you click on the transaction to confirm? I had the same issue (or so I thought) when I purchased the after hours tickets but they still came in as 2%

Can anyone confirm the price at Sam's Club for the $50 Gap Options Gift Cards? With 8% boost & possible cashback I'm wondering if this too is a good deal.

Last price check was posted on 1/23/23 for $39.98. Thank you.
Might’ve missed if anyone confirmed this already, but it’s showing $47.98 now.

Attachments

• 1C2615F2-7D9E-44FA-A922-F74EF883D483.png
    1C2615F2-7D9E-44FA-A922-F74EF883D483.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 1

Might’ve missed if anyone confirmed this already, but it’s showing $47.98 now.
I spoke too soon. There are two $50 gift card listings. There *is* still one listed for $39.98 but price isn’t shown until added in cart. That’s a pretty good deal! I might get a couple. Thanks!

Attachments

• DC0B9762-1683-4C6E-893B-7355554DDFFF.png
    DC0B9762-1683-4C6E-893B-7355554DDFFF.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 89B17C2A-3F2A-4843-9C8E-FB13657D2560.png
    89B17C2A-3F2A-4843-9C8E-FB13657D2560.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 1
I spoke too soon. There are two $50 gift card listings. There *is* still one listed for $39.98 but price isn’t shown until added in cart. That’s a pretty good deal! I might get a couple. Thanks!
Post #3 Warehouses

Sam's Club
  • $50 Gap Options for $39.98
  • Sam's App: Will let you pay with two forms of payment in a single transaction via APP Great way to use up any remaining amount on Virtual Visa's. Post #6661 :thumbsup2 @iujen94 2/15/22
  • Cash App boost- Get 8% off
    • Expires 1/31/23. GCG
  • Cashback Monitor - YMMV
  • Shopkick

I'm surprised and disappointed ShopDisney isn't promoting Pandora Disney100 Celebration... I thought they wanted my money!

The 100th anniversary Pandora charm and bracelet set comes with an Oswald the Lucky Rabbit charm and a commemorative jewelry box at Uptown Jewelers.

View attachment 735979

The set, bracelet & Charm $335
Bracelet $185
Oswald Charm $150

View attachment 735980
It's part of a series
View attachment 735991
And can be purchased at Pandora in-store and online as well as other authorized Pandora Online Retailers. Some B&M locations may still have the commemorative jewelry box so be sure to call and reserve yours asap, note you must buy set to get the commemorative jewelry box.
That's really cute. I look forward to seeing what the other charms are.

Best Buy Online: Updated with limits & expiry date
  • $100 Ulta eGgift Card for $85
  • Buy $100 DoorDash or Hotels. com gift card & Get $15 Best Buy e-Gift Card
    • Limit 1 per transaction, not per brand, but you should still be able to buy 2-3 of each brand per rolling 24 hours.
    • Direct link to offer
  • $100 Barnes & Noble for $90
  • $50 Cabela's for $45
  • Earn Best Buy Rewards on all above offers
CC Offers & more:
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 2/09/23. DOC
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Back
    Expires 3/13/23. Post #13677
  • Cashback Monitor YMMV

Last edited:
I'm currently using Ibotta to get cash back on my Sam's Club "online" purchases (which are actually in-store Scan & Go). It's usually 2-4% and since we buy a lot of groceries there, it adds up. I used to use Dosh but they haven't offered Sam's in several months.
I am tempted by the Cash App Boost especially when you post it's at 8%.
However, I've never used Cash App Boost ... is there a good walk-through on using? Will it work with Scan & Go?

I also posted this in the CC thread but figure maybe someone here would know the answer to this too. I just don't want to get stuck paying $99 for a subscription I don't really want!

First time trying to use the Instacart credits on my CSP and Unlimited cards. I activated both cards and I assumed the dates were going to stack on top of each other giving me 9 months total free. Is that not correct? With the unlimited, it is showing that the Instacart+ subscription is ending 4/29/23 while the CSP is showing 7/29/23. Will I be charged at the end of 4/29 on the unlimited card? I'm just trying to buy some tissues for my classroom and not use too much of my own money to do so! I don't know if Instacart is even recognizing that I have the Instacart+ because whenever I click into it, it just gives me the option to start a 14 day free trial. :crazy2:
I feel you, I am an educator too at the HS level and the number of kids who are appauled that I don't have tissues in my classroom....they are too expensive to buy and supply for 250+ kids.

I'm currently using Ibotta to get cash back on my Sam's Club "online" purchases (which are actually in-store Scan & Go). It's usually 2-4% and since we buy a lot of groceries there, it adds up. I used to use Dosh but they haven't offered Sam's in several months.
I am tempted by the Cash App Boost especially when you post it's at 8%.
However, I've never used Cash App Boost ... is there a good walk-through on using? Will it work with Scan & Go?

Look on the first page....

Cash App is a debit type card that you could add to your Sam's App to select as a payment method. You just have to preload it with cash. I usually just load it with the amount of my purchase less the discount but that could be cumbersome using with Scan&Go in the app.

It is something you have to link to your account, I have a secondary checking account at another bank. I wouldn't want to link it to my main account.

Finally got my first BB cancellation email. I've been buying on one biz account.

In total I got 13 cards under the promo: 4 orders of 3 and 1 order of 1 (had an offer for 15% off on my albert bank debit card up to $5 so I did an order of 1). My last order yesterday for 3 got cancelled completely and I got the email I'd reached my limit.

Finally got my first BB cancellation email. I've been buying on one biz account.

In total I got 13 cards under the promo: 4 orders of 3 and 1 order of 1 (had an offer for 15% off on my albert bank debit card up to $5 so I did an order of 1). My last order yesterday for 3 got cancelled completely and I got the email I'd reached my limit.
I got 11 GCs before I got the limit email. 4 orders of 3 and 2 orders of 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter