• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It was "top deals" at 7% too, it's always specifies top deals on the offer.

It also always specified that Gift Cards were excluded...

I had one out of three BB orders track on RMN in Dec of 2022. But none of the the eight orders I placed last week have started tracking, at this point I think RMN is starting to put more effort into catching these GC purchases.

I've posted about my hesitancy to use cashapp here before. But I finally had some cash so I went to Dollar General and had them load it onto my card (cost$1) and used it at sams. Clicked thru Shopkicks while it was 20/$1 yesterday. I'm pretty excited about that. That my be my best deal I've gotten. I love this thread!

I finally downloaded cashapp after seeing everyone's posts about it and of course I don't have the Sam's boost!

I've posted about my hesitancy to use cashapp here before. But I finally had some cash so I went to Dollar General and had them load it onto my card (cost$1) and used it at sams. Clicked thru Shopkicks while it was 20/$1 yesterday. I'm pretty excited about that. That may be my best deal I've gotten. I love this thread!

I totally get the hesitancy and couldn't agree more. Being able to load my card was the only way I was willing to use it and CVS is just down the road. I don't have Sam's or BJ's memberships but my friends do. ::yes::

The CashApp Sam's boost + 20/$1 shopKicks (when available) has been great. Assuming the shopKicks come through (takes 90 days to pay out), it will end up being ~19% off the face value, so $250 worth of Disney Gift Cards for $202. If you don't count the shopKick, you're still getting $250 worth of Disney Gift Cards for $221 and shopKick will give you enough Kicks to buy ~$19 worth of gift cards when it matures (of course you need to be able to buy in $5 increments).

Its too bad the CashApp boost expires tomorrow.

So I saw this offer at GC Galore,

Burberry Amex Offer: Spend $600 in one or more purchases & get $120 back.
Expires 3/31/23. GCG

and was pretty bummed I didn't have it. Last night DH was scrolling through his offers and I asked him if he did, yes he does and he wasn't going to tell me! :laughing:

The CashApp Sam's boost + 20/$1 shopKicks (when available) has been great. Assuming the shopKicks come through (takes 90 days to pay out), it will end up being ~19% off the face value, so $250 worth of Disney Gift Cards for $202. If you don't count the shopKick, you're still getting $250 worth of Disney Gift Cards for $221 and shopKick will give you enough Kicks to buy ~$19 worth of gift cards when it matures (of course you need to be able to buy in $5 increments).

Its too bad the CashApp boost expires tomorrow.

I've not been doing this deal ^. We're pretty set on DGC, I wish there was a way to buy Universal GC, those are the ones I really need.

Tomorrow? The offer expires today, 1/31/23

Last edited:
I've posted about my hesitancy to use cashapp here before. But I finally had some cash so I went to Dollar General and had them load it onto my card (cost$1) and used it at sams. Clicked thru Shopkicks while it was 20/$1 yesterday. I'm pretty excited about that. That my be my best deal I've gotten. I love this thread!

$1 - that's awesome. CVS charges $4, I tried using a CVS gift card and my Extrabucks but was denied. I'll update Post #6 Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps

I've not been doing this deal ^. We're pretty set on DGC, I wish there was a way to buy Universal GC, those are the ones I really need.

Tomorrow? The offer expires today, 1/31/23

I still need to finish paying my DVC dues (I have it set to AutoPay monthly and then usually pay quarterly using Disney gift cards) - it seems like I have a never ending need for Disney gift cards for one reason or another! :)

The Cash App says "Expires in 1 day" so maybe it expires tonight at midnight, not sure? Will see tomorrow :)

I'm having issues with Visa, Mastercard and VV at amazon.
Physical gc were purchased at Kroger & Office Depot
VV from giftcards. com
Various amount are were on these GC ranging from $10-$45.

I've loaded the above to my account and tried to reload my amazon gift card. I can add the funds but not fully drain them. Now they all have a balance of $5.95.
When going back days, weeks later to drain the $5.95, it won't let me.
What gives? I've had zero issues last year.

Last edited:
Speaking of lenses, my optometrist told me I could replace new lenses into my frames only once. Is this true for you? What gives? If the frames are in really good shape, why can't they be used repeatedly?

With DH insurance, we're only able to get new glasses (frames & lenses) every two years and our son every year.

DH must be assuming because I bought Burberry prescription glasses I should be all set this year. I'm kind of thinking I'm not. :ssst:
Here's my new specs! Good news, the frames are solid and in a couple of years I can have new lenses put in.

View attachment 736481
Tell DH that with all the money you’ve saved, you’ve paid for that Burberry bag 20x over if not more!!!!

Hy-Vee
1675190478515.png

• Buy $50 Choice & Giving Good Gift Cards & Get 30c off per gallon of gas
    • Excludes: One4All
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/01/23-2/14/23

Last edited:
DH must be assuming because I bought Burberry prescription glasses I should be all set this year. I'm kind of thinking I'm not. :ssst:
Here's my new specs! Good news, the frames are solid and in a couple of years I can have new lenses put in.

View attachment 736481
Oh, those are fancy! I like them. Sadly they are probably still cheaper than my no name glasses, because my eyes have to be stupid. The pair I have now were over $800.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter