Anyone know of a better deal on Apple gift cards than the Amazon $15 credit offer?
I just got a new phone and need to buy apple care. Figured I should use the gift cards...

I just signed up for Sams and did the Disney GC deal, so its still working. RMN was 8%, if anyone else is considering signing up.

I already received the GC, but when I click on it, it says this page is not working. Hmm, anyone else have that problem?

EDIT- just got it to work in incognito! Whew!

Last edited:

Added Offers ~ 11/28/22

Discount District
Harris Teeter:
  • Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards

1669651968842.png
Kroger Online: Blackhawk Network
Get 15% Bonus on Select Giving Good eGift Cards
  • $57.50 GG American Cancer Society for $50
    • Limit 2
  • $57.50 GG Feeding America for $50
    • Limit 2
  • $57.50 GG Make a Wish for $50
    • Limit 2
  • $115 GG Habitat for Humanity for $100
    • Limit 1
  • $115 GG St. Jude's for $100
    • Limit 2
  • $115 GG Wounded Warrior Project for $100
    • Limit 1
  • Direct link
  • Expires 11/29/22
Not added to the Main Page
Target Online:
Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Target Gift Cards Free
Includes: GG Feeding America Choice Happy Holidays (dining), Choice Yay You!, PlayStation Store, Regal Cinemas, Spafinder and Under Armour​
Redcard Holders save an additional 5%​
Expires today, 11/28/22

Target Circle Rewards: Various Offers starting on Post #11401
Spend $X amount, 2,3, or 4 times & Get a $ Reward.​
Expires 11/28/22. :thumbsup2 @grumpy28

José Andres Restaurant Group (Jaleo at Disney Springs) is having a 40% bonus promo today only. I’m forbidden to link, so look for it online. Jaleo might be the best restaurant in the World, and this is an incredible deal.
I'm a good googler but I couldn't find this do you have any hints?

Has anyone used Raise.com to buy a gift card? The GC's themselves are not discounted really at all but you get 15% off for signing up for the site.

I used them for a different GC before and it ended up not working, and they refunded me 100% the next day.

Sure you can. Amex Platinum gives you a $20/mo. credit, which is enough to get D+ Ad-Free, Hulu Ad-Free, and ESPN+ completely free.

The is is my plan next month when my year of d+ is up. Did you do it through D+? I'd prefer that vs going through Hulu.

Anyone know of a better deal on Apple gift cards than the Amazon $15 credit offer?
I just got a new phone and need to buy apple care. Figured I should use the gift cards...
Discount District
Giant Eagle : In-store only. / Expires today

Has anyone used Raise.com to buy a gift card? The GC's themselves are not discounted really at all but you get 15% off for signing up for the site.

I used them for a different GC before and it ended up not working, and they refunded me 100% the next day.

Many peeps have used Raised successfully!

However,
Raise Pausing Affiliate Program – No Cashback Earned Via Portals From 8/12/22 - link

José Andres Restaurant Group (Jaleo at Disney Springs) is having a 40% bonus promo today only. I’m forbidden to link, so look for it online. Jaleo might be the best restaurant in the World, and this is an incredible deal.

I'm a good googler but I couldn't find this do you have any hints?

Ditto. I can't find the offer anywhere. Maybe it's dead?

Ways to Save for Disney
I looove that group. So much helpful info there.
We'll see I guess. :scratchin :magnify:
I don't normally buy egift cards with Rakuten (or any other cash back site). Normally there's a disclaimer of not eligible for gift cards. I don't remember seeing that for Staples. My order tracked with Rakuten, and has the check mark for cash back but the total for the order is $0.00
then it tracked but it picked up on the GC so your total is $0

I use Raise for eGCs that I plan to use right away. I had a similar experience years ago with cards not working when I purchased physical GCs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter