You can upgrade and pay the difference. Don't forget that Disney+ itself will also have ads unless you upgrade starting in a week or two.

(Unlike the Paramount+ deal through Walmart+, which you can't upgrade.)
Do you know how much more it would be to upgrade to the no ads? I currently have that plan but I was thinking my daughter could sign up for the deal and then I cancel mine.

Amazon has Bath & Body Works Gift cards, buy a $50 gift card & get $15 amazon credit. I got a digital gift card that i received in moments then shopped the BBW 40% off everything sale!
Did you use the promo? I’ve tried to put BBW22 in the promo, but it says it can’t be applied. I unlocked the offer and added it to my cart. But there is nothing that acknowledges the credit, when I try to checkout. I’m afraid to checkout, because I can’t tell if I’m getting the credit.

Anyone have experience with CashApp boosts and paying out on Gift card purchases? Mine shows 10% for target right now. Combined with the redbird 5% might be a good buy for DGC.

In the past is does it track for digital gift cards? I need to purchase a bunch today
On Thursday I tried Rakuten and Honey and neither tracked. I bought 2 digital GCs through RMN and both tracked. Fingers cross they pay out. Just bought one more.

Did you use the promo? I’ve tried to put BBW22 in the promo, but it says it can’t be applied. I unlocked the offer and added it to my cart. But there is nothing that acknowledges the credit, when I try to checkout. I’m afraid to checkout, because I can’t tell if I’m getting the credit.
I didn't have any indication that it credited either but figured Amazon customer service chat is great so i can go back to them if I don't get it.

Anyone have experience with CashApp boosts and paying out on Gift card purchases? Mine shows 10% for target right now. Combined with the redbird 5% might be a good buy for DGC.
Also have one showing for Walmart in cash app too - 10% off, max $50. Can be used one every HOUR!

What a PITB. ShopDisney is now 15% again on RMN, but ShopDisney was not accepting my vanilla Visa GCs. I had to actually register it with GiftCardMall before it would go through. Of course, there was no mention of what I needed to do I just had to figure it out myself.

Buying $3500 in Disney gift cards today for a PIF date of Friday this week for an upcoming cruise - WWYD?

Ibotta, Retail me Not, and Rakuten - are ALL showing 15% cash back for ShopDisney
CashApp shows 10% boost up to $50 for Target, combined with Target Red Card. Can be used once every hour
BJ's - 5%-6% savings. Rakuten in the only one offer like 2% cash back. I live 2 mins from BJ's so would probably buy in person rather than online and wait for shipping.

hmmmm........

Am I missing anything?

Buying $3500 in Disney gift cards today for a PIF date of Friday this week for an upcoming cruise - WWYD?

Ibotta, Retail me Not, and Rakuten - are ALL showing 15% cash back for ShopDisney
CashApp shows 10% boost up to $50 for Target, combined with Target Red Card. Can be used once every hour
BJ's - 5%-6% savings. Rakuten in the only one offer like 2% cash back. I live 2 mins from BJ's so would probably buy in person rather than online and wait for shipping.

hmmmm........

Am I missing anything?
I majorly struck out on Rakuten this week (after succeeding last year). Others have said the same. I wouldn't use them.

I majorly struck out on Rakuten this week (after succeeding last year). Others have said the same. I wouldn't use them.
Thanks. Will nix that one from the list. I have had luck with Ibotta tracking on several gift card purchases, including Shop Disney, this weekend BUT not sure it they will actually pay out so...
All are marked PENDING

Bought discounted gift cards to buy tickets. Now the WDW website is saying they cannot accept gift cards at this time. What's up with that?

What a PITB. ShopDisney is now 15% again on RMN, but ShopDisney was not accepting my vanilla Visa GCs. I had to actually register it with GiftCardMall before it would go through. Of course, there was no mention of what I needed to do I just had to figure it out myself.

I always register a visa/mc gc when I get it. Any site that asls for an address is going to want one associated to the card. Amazon prob onr of the few sites it can be used without registering.

I don't think you'd get both. You have to pay with the redcard to get that 5%. Can you use cashapp but pay with your redcard?

My RMN is only showing 5% :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter