• Max $47 back.
  • Get 15% back at TownePlace Suites by Marriott
    • Max $47 back.
  • Get 15% back on United Airlines flights
    • Max $71 back.
  • Get 15% back at Westin Hotels
    • Max $102 back.
  • Expires 7/18/22
  • These savings are not unlimited – each of these offers has a different limit on how much you can save.
  • Post #8889 :thumbsup2 @ElizaDoesDisney / DOC
In addition, Chase has been running a 50% bonus on Marriott points transfers. Currently running my own math on a Swan Reserve (Autograph) stay with a mix of dollars and points to see if I should switch from my current reservation at Pop.

PayPal: $10 Off $35+ Phillips 66, Conoco and 76
Targeted Offer
Comments for this offer are mixed:

I have a banner for it under exclusive deals with PayPal. But it doesn’t have a way to save it?

Seems like many things can go wrong with this and has some weird hoops. You have to use a QR code in the store. A lot of 76 gas stations have different names. This time the offer is also not saved to your wallet so who knows how long this lasts and no guarantee you’ll get it. Also, the $10 is in the form of a paypal voucher to be used on your next paypal purchase. And you pretty much have no recourse if you don’t get the credit.

Been loving these gas promos lately

Can link with Discover 5% for Paypal.

In addition, Chase has been running a 50% bonus on Marriott points transfers. Currently running my own math on a Swan Reserve (Autograph) stay with a mix of dollars and points to see if I should switch from my current reservation at Pop.

I'd be happy to add this offer, is there a link? Thank you!

My pups need some dog food, Petsmart & Amazon are the same price but Rakuten is 8% cb. The terms are oddly written or maybe I'm just reading too much into them:

Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on gift cards, services booking or the portion of the order paid for by redeeming points/treats credit. Cash Back is only available on one order per shopping trip.

Cash Back is not available on gift cards - Does this mean on the purchase or redemption...or both?

My pups need some dog food, Petsmart & Amazon are the same price but Rakuten is 8% cb. The terms are oddly written or maybe I'm just reading too much into them:

Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on gift cards, services booking or the portion of the order paid for by redeeming points/treats credit. Cash Back is only available on one order per shopping trip.

Cash Back is not available on gift cards - Does this mean on the purchase or redemption...or both?

Purchase because it's tied with services and not the redeeming points/treats credits.

Saw the list of Chase offers earlier - I just applied and was approved for a new Chase card on Tuesday, does anyone know how long it should take for Chase offers to show up for it? I have an Amazon Prime Visa card through chase and it only gets 5 or so offers, but I'm pretty sure the Chase Sapphire card I just got should have a lot more offers since it is part of Ultimate Rewards. I've checked every day but so far only the same 5 offers for my Amazon card. Hoping the shopDisney or Marriott ones show up :)

Saw the list of Chase offers earlier - I just applied and was approved for a new Chase card on Tuesday, does anyone know how long it should take for Chase offers to show up for it? I have an Amazon Prime Visa card through chase and it only gets 5 or so offers, but I'm pretty sure the Chase Sapphire card I just got should have a lot more offers since it is part of Ultimate Rewards. I've checked every day but so far only the same 5 offers for my Amazon card. Hoping the shopDisney or Marriott ones show up :)
From my experience, the longer you have the card and the more you use it, the more offers you get. Also, sadly, I tend to get better offers on my Freedom and co-branded (like SW and United) Chase cards than on my Sapphire cards. My Sapphire card does get a lot of offers, but it never seems to get the “good” ones that I’m hoping for.

Anyone else still having trouble getting the Prime Stamp card? I have tried streaming all sorts of content, streamed using my TV, my iPad, my Mac. None of them have resulted in getting the Prime Video stamp. I've tried movies, TV shows - I'm not sure what else I need to do to get it to work.

Anyone else still having trouble getting the Prime Stamp card? I have tried streaming all sorts of content, streamed using my TV, my iPad, my Mac. None of them have resulted in getting the Prime Video stamp. I've tried movies, TV shows - I'm not sure what else I need to do to get it to work.
I streamed Monk and it worked. I actually completed the stamps and received an email confirming.
1657201942954.png

Last edited:
When I click through from the Prime Stamp page to Explore Prime Video, some choices have Prime in the corner and some have Ads. I viewed an Ads option and don't have the stamp yet. Monk shows with Prime in the corner. I wonder if this makes a difference.

I streamed a couple of shows on my iPad through the app and never got a stamp. I streamed one episode of "Mad About You" on my laptop directly from Amazon's webpage and got the stamp about 24 hours later.

Added Offers ~ 7/07/22

Discount District
Staples: No Purchase Fee On $200 Visa Gift Cards
Limit 5 per customer per day.​
Direct link to offer (search Visa; not yet live)​
Offer valid July 10 – July 16, 2022. DOC

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
PayPal Citi Spend Offers: Various Offers
Targeted via email. Must activate through links provided by 8/15 or 9/15/2022
  • Earn 5 Bonus ThankYou Points per $1 spent – up to 3,000 points total – in addition to what your card normally earns at PayPal.
  • Earn a $20 statement credit when spending $200 or more at PayPal by September 30th.
  • Earn a $5 statement credit for each month – July, August, September – that you spend $50 or more at PayPal, up to $15 total statement credit. DOC
Uber Citi Offers: Uber/UberEats/UberOne Deals
  • Uber One “Earn $9.99 back on a purchase of $9.99 or more.”,
  • Uber “Earn $5 back on a purchase of $15 or more.”,
  • Uber Eats “Earn $10 back on a purchase of $25 or more.”
Other Credit Card Offers:
Bilt Mastercard:
Partners With Amazon For Shop-With-Points; 500 Points Bonus For Linking & Using
  • Bilt is offering 250 points for linking your rewards account with Amazon. You can link accounts at this link.
  • You’ll also get another 250 points the first time you use Bilt points to cover all or part of your Amazon purchase.
  • This offer is publicly available for all Bilt credit cardholders. You might also see it in the app or get an email about it.
  • Expiry date unknown. Published on 7/06/22 by DOC

Transportation & Traveling with Points
AA SimplyMiles: Get 465 Miles With Uber or UberEats Purchase
One time use.​
Expires 7/31/22. DOC

Discount District
Staples.com PayPal Shopping Offers: Get $5 Off $50+ at Staples.com
Targeted via email.
  • When you pay with PayPal, we’ll automatically apply this offer to your purchase.
  • Your offer will show up on your PayPal email receipt (it may not be listed on the store receipt)
  • You can only use this offer once.
  • There’s also a targeted discount code for $25 off $150 for online Staples purchases, so you can stack these together.
  • Expires 7/13/22. DDG

Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Amazon Prime Day Deal: Get $20 Off $40 Purchase In-Store Only
  • Offer available only on in-store purchases at Amazon Fresh stores.
  • Minimum purchase is based on subtotal of all qualifying items at checkout, excluding alcohol, gift cards, regulatory fees, taxes, and any items prohibited by law.
  • Amazon may modify or cancel this offer at any time.
  • Limit one per customer
  • Present QR code at checkout to receive $20 off your purchase of $40 or more at your local Amazon Fresh grocery store.
  • See coupon code here , or check the Amazon Fresh Stores tab in the Amazon app.
  • Amazon Physical Store Locations
  • Offer valid July 12-13, 2022. DDG
DDG also states, It can possibly be used once per day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter