• Direct link to weekly ad
  • Offer valid June 26-July 2, 2022
  • Limit 5 per customer per day
  • Offer valid in-store only

Staples AmEx Offer: Various Offers
Spend $100+ & Receive $30 Statement Credit
No direct link, targeted offer.
Expires 6/30/22. DoC
Staples sells Disney GC in-store and online.
RMN has offered online cash back in the Past , hopefully it will return.

I never signed in & out when purchasing for contest winners.
Could you order multiple at once or had to use different cards? I just tried to order 2 cards and
got message 1 per guest. So do i put that order in and then just redo? I have never ordered cards
on shop disney. Thx

Could you order multiple at once or had to use different cards? I just tried to order 2 cards and
got message 1 per guest. So do i put that order in and then just redo? I have never ordered cards
on shop disney. Thx

I signed in once and completed separate transactions.

GC Galore lists both Kroger offers as being valid July 1-3, 2022, a weekend deal but that's not what I'm seeing and I'm not sure why there are two same offers.

1656359476280.png

Disney Gift Card Deals
Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Discount District
Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points On 3rd Party Gift Cards & Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards

Note, the Kroger 2x Fuel Points Weekends in June & July is still in play and excludes gift cards.
Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Limit of one coupon per household. Kroger Digital Coupons
Expires 7/17/22.

Last edited:
Harris Teeter: Get 200 BONUS FUEL POINTS on Select Gift Cards
Includes: ROBLOX, Ihop, Fandango​
Limit of one coupon per household.​
Expires 7/05/22.​

Harris Teeter seems to be running the same 4X Fuel promotion but the language is different:

1656360688402.png
Earn 4x FUEL Points on select gift cards, airtime cards/phones
Offer valid June 29-July 12.​

Same verbiage for this promotion:
Earn 4x FUEL Points on Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
Excludes Variable Load $20-$500 Visa/Mastercard Gift Cards.​
Offer valid June 29-July 12.​

Fair Warning: This 2x promotion does not exclude gift cards and may trump the 4x fuel promotion. This happened to me at Kroger last week.
1656361028352.png
Get 2x Fuel Points on participating items with digital coupon
Expires 8/30/22.​

Harris Teeter Digital Coupons

Last week I added Kroger's 2x fuel & 4x fuel digital coupons to my account. When I checked out with $500 in gift cards I only earned 2x fuel points. I went back to Kroger to read the digital coupon and did not see excludes gift cards that is typically there. Not sure if it was an oversight but I did get my 2,000 points in the end.

Just saying, you should always read the fine print.

Harris Teeter Online: Does NOT as Grocery
  • Buy $150+ Visa Or Mastercard Gift Cards & Get $10 Off With Promo Code JUNE2022
    • Earn 2x Fuel Points
    • Direct Online Link
    • $100 cards have a $5.95 purchase fee and $50 cards have a $4.95 purchase fee, plus there’s a $0.50 shipping fee per card.
    • Expires 6/28/22.
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points On 3rd Party Gift Cards & Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards

GC Galore lists both Kroger offers as being valid July 1-3, 2022, a weekend deal but that's not what I'm seeing and I'm not sure why there are two same offers.

View attachment 679734

Disney Gift Card Deals
Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Discount District
Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points On 3rd Party Gift Cards & Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards

Note, the Kroger 2x Fuel Points Weekends in June & July is still in play and excludes gift cards.
Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Limit of one coupon per household. Kroger Digital Coupons
Expires 7/17/22.
Maybe you can only use them one time each, instead of them staying in your account the duration of the coupon?

Retail Me Not is offering 10% cashback at Shop Disney currently. I know some people were waiting for this.
Best Buy is at 8%. Do gift cards purchases through RMN typically track (I know it’s not a guarantee and YMMV) but I was just wondering if it would normally work? I usually have luck with ShopDisney and gift cards tracking. Thinking to stack with the 10% cash back offer at Best Buy through Chase.

Best Buy is at 8%. Do gift cards purchases through RMN typically track (I know it’s not a guarantee and YMMV) but I was just wondering if it would normally work? I usually have luck with ShopDisney and gift cards tracking. Thinking to stack with the 10% cash back offer at Best Buy through Chase.
When I purchased Disney Gift Cards from Best Buy back in January I went through RMN and they tracked and payed out. I tried once with Ibotta but that did not pay out. I figure if I am already getting cash back like your Chase offer then it doesn't hurt to try going through a cash back portal. Good luck.

When I purchased Disney Gift Cards from Best Buy back in January I went through RMN and they tracked and payed out. I tried once with Ibotta but that did not pay out. I figure if I am already getting cash back like your Chase offer then it doesn't hurt to try going through a cash back portal. Good luck.
Awesome! I agree, but if it was a definite no, I might have waited to see if Best Buy offered discounted Disney gift cards again.

RMN tracked and paid out for me as well when purchasing gift cards at Best Buy.

Lucky! We have so many Chase cards and none of them have gotten the Best Buy offer this time. Used to get it all the time last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter