Maybe you can only use them one time each, instead of them staying in your account the duration of the coupon?
I don't think so, I added both (3rd Party coupons) to my account and now I only have one. I think it was a mistake just like the dates were.

Not new but still available...

PayPal Digital Gifts:
Buy $50 Select eGift Cards for $40
Includes: Aeropostale, JCPenney, Red Robin & Spa Finder​
Limit 2. Direct Link
Expiry date unknown.​

Ty! I got one last week and it still says to check back later for offers.

I may have misread your post, we have amazon & Chase CC.
I haven't looked into offers on the Amazon CC in forever. That's what you're asking about right?

Last edited:
I may have misread your post, we have Amazon & Chase CC.
I haven't looked into offers on the Amazon CC in forever. That's what you're asking about right?
Yes. I was under the impression that all Chase cards got the offers.

We do receive some but the volume of offers is minimal. For comparison my Sapphire card has 88 offers currently while my Amazon CC has 3.
I concur. I don't recall ever been able to us very few offers. I have 7 Chase cards and DH has 5, of those the Freedom Flex and the Sapphire cards get the best and most offers. The Southwest cards get less, but still better than the Amazon and Disney cards.

I concur. I don't recall ever been able to us very few offers. I have 7 Chase cards and DH has 5, of those the Freedom Flex and the Sapphire cards get the best and most offers. The Southwest cards get less, but still better than the Amazon and Disney cards.

The offers you get are based on usage and were you spend. My Freedom and Saphire cards get more offers because I use them more than SW and Marriott.

I get more offers for online shopping places, as that is where I do most of my spending.
DH - well, let's just say he gets the McDonalds, Dunkin Donuts and Panera offers.......

Out of our 7, we didn't get the BB on any :(

The offers you get are based on usage and were you spend. My Freedom and Saphire cards get more offers because I use them more than SW and Marriott.

I get more offers for online shopping places, as that is where I do most of my spending.
DH - well, let's just say he gets the McDonalds, Dunkin Donuts and Panera offers.......

Out of our 7, we didn't get the BB on any :(
Are you sure? It seems random in our experience. Before I started accumulating CC points for travel, we had the Amazon card and Disney cards and used them everywhere and spent a lot in them. Online and physical stores. Meanwhile, our four Sapphire cards are only a year old. DH's Sapphire Preferred only got used with one lump payment to earn the sign up bonus and then we didn't use it at all. But for some reason, it almost always gets the ShopDisney offer when it's available and has dozens of offers rn.

Just looking at my mother's and father's accounts (I help them manage), and the same trend: their sapphire cards and freedom flex have more offers than their Southwest, Amazon, Disney cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter