shopDisney Chase Offer: 10% back (Targeted; YMMV)
  • Expires 06/30/2022
  • Earn 10% back until a maximum of $5 is reached
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant
  • Valid online only

Amazon Shop with Points Promo: 30% Off When You Use Discover Cashback
s/o DDG

• More people are now targeted and the promotion has been extended until June 19
  • Amazon has a new promotion that can save you 30% on Amazon purchases when using your Discover Cashback for at least part of your purchase
  • You can save up to $15
    • But different accounts could have different offers
  • You can use as little as 1 cent from your Discover card’s cashback and you will get 30% off as long as you purchase products sold by Amazon.com
  • Click on the “Activate promotion” button to activate your promotion and apply your Cashback Bonus to your next order.
  • Add eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart.
  • Your Cashback Bonus will be temporarily set as your payment method at checkout. To redeem this offer, you must pay for at least a portion of your order with Cashback Bonus

Wendy’s: Free Breakfast Sandwich with Any Purchase
s/o DDG

• Wendy’s is offering its Rewards Members a breakfast sandwich for free with any purchase
  • You can join Wendy’s rewards program for free if you’re not a member
  • A la carte only
  • Not valid for use within combo or with any other offer (except Key Tag Frosty in most locations)
  • Limit one offer per customer
  • Offer expires 06/19/2022
  • To add the offer in your account, follow these instructions:
    1. Log in to your Wendy’s Rewards Account in the Mobile App
    2. Tap on the Scan at the bottom
    3. Tap Upload Offer
    4. Scan QR Code below (visit DDG's page to see QR code)
    5. To find your offer go to Rewards > Visit Reward Store > Offers

Raising Canes: Free Box Combo
Link to DoC

1. Visit a participating Raising Cane's and ask for a Caniac Club card
  2. Come back to this page and click "Register Your Card"
  3. Follow the instructions to fill in your info and verify your email address
  4. Once your email is verified, you will receive your Free Box Combo within 48 hours!

Doordash promo codes (YMMV)
s/o DDG

• SUPER50 – 50% off one Dashmart order
  • TRY50– 50% off your next order
    • Ends 5/22/2022
  • SHIPMDAY– 50% off and free shipping at select stores
    • Max savings of $25
  • FEELINHUNGRY – 50% off your next order
  • DPGO– 20% off your first $40+ group order
    • Max savings of $20

Coinstar: Get a no-fee e-GC when you cash in your coins
Link

• There’s NO FEE when you select the eGift Card option
  • Paper eGift Cards have a unique code printed on them
  • They work just like plastic gift cards
  • Use your code when you pay at the store or when shopping online
    • AMC $10 min; $100 max
    • Amazon $5 min; $1000 max
    • Apple $10 min; $500 max
    • Applebee's $5 min; $500 max
    • Cabela's $5 min; $500 max
    • Chili's $5 min; $100 max
    • Domino's $5 min; $100 max
    • Doordash $15 min; $200 max
    • GameStop $5 min; $500 max
    • Gap $10 min; $500 max
    • Home Depot $3 min; $2000 max
    • Hotels.com $10 min; $500 max
    • IHOP $5 min; $200 max
    • Lowe's $5 min; $1000 max
    • Nike $5 min; $500 max
    • Outback Steakhouse $5 min; $500 max
    • Roblox $5 min; $500 max
    • Razer Gold $10 min; $500 max
    • Red Robin $5 min; $150 max
    • Southwest Airlines $25 min; $500 max
    • Starbucks $5 min; $500 max
    • Steam $5 min; $250 max
    • Texas Roadhouse $5 min; $100 max

I have an update on the gift cards from gift card deals. I placed my order for $1000 on April 12th. I knew it was risky for my May trip and I was right. I waited 30 days and I sent my first email on Thursday 5/12. I was told it would be sent to me in 1-2 business days. I emailed again on Monday and was told the same thing; 1-2 business days. I emailed them yesterday and they said it would be here today. It’s not and we check out tomorrow which means I have to buy more Target cards to pay my bill instead of the $grand that I am owed. I’m somewhat peeved but not surprised. I’ll use the cards for my September trip if they are still valid by then.
I have been hearing similar experiences from quite a few people recently. They seem to be having issues fulfilling orders, unfortunately.

I have been hearing similar experiences from quite a few people recently. They seem to be having issues fulfilling orders, unfortunately.
Yup, but they are still selling gift cards! You would think that they would hold off selling more cards until they could fill previous orders. Still, I will spend that $1,000 even if it's on my DVC dues. I'm peeved that I had to buy more cards from Target but ... oh well.

Ok, another question. If I have a 10% OfficeMax/Office Depot offer on my Chase CC, I can use that to purchase DGCs and get the 10% back, correct? If so, do they sell them in store or just online?

Ok, another question. If I have a 10% OfficeMax/Office Depot offer on my Chase CC, I can use that to purchase DGCs and get the 10% back, correct? If so, do they sell them in store or just online?
Yes that has always worked for me.....well....for disney gift cards..

I went to the store last week and tried to split payment with my cards on the Visa Gift Card special they had (using two chase cards with 2 Office Depot offers)...and well lets just say....I broke their system. It failed to activate either cards, charged my credit cards, and they tried and failed to refund my payment....I am still trying to sort it out. Most likely I am going to have to contest the charge through Chase to get it sorted.

Yes that has always worked for me.....well....for disney gift cards..

I went to the store last week and tried to split payment with my cards on the Visa Gift Card special they had (using two chase cards with 2 Office Depot offers)...and well lets just say....I broke their system. It failed to activate either cards, charged my credit cards, and they tried and failed to refund my payment....I am still trying to sort it out. Most likely I am going to have to contest the charge through Chase to get it sorted.
Thanks for the feedback! Sorry your having an issue with the refund.

Did it seem like they thought it was an isolated incident, or their system just doesn't like to do 2 cards as payment for a GC?

Sam's Club now has instore $25 WDW gift cards for $24.73. The $50 card is still the best bang for your buck.

Also the Landry's 100 for $79.98 is almost always online or in store.

If any of you guys tend to but the pre activated in store gift cards, most of them are being transitioned into regular gift cards activated when paid at register.

Logan's steakhouse gift card can now be bought at $100 for $75 or $50 for $37.50.

In Club has IHOP %50 for $37.50.

I don't think it will work online as they process through giftcardmall.

This has always worked for me. Same with office depot offer. Activation may be through the mall but purchase clears through OD.

That said don’t be content with 10%, wait until Rakuten, etc has an offer of 5-10% back and double dip!
Thanks! Because we have this offer now and a trip this summer. Will be looking out for it.

Added Offers ~ 5/23/22

Discount District
DXL: via Cashstar
Buy $100 eGift Card & Get $20 Bonus Card Free
Bonus cards valid June 20, 2022 to July 30, 2022.​
Maximum eGift Card spend is $1,000. Direct link to offer.​
Expires 6/19/22. GCG

H&M: via Buyatab
Buy $100+ eGift Cards & Get $10 Off​
We've seen better offers.​
Expires 6/11/22. GCG

Warehouses
Costco Membership Groupon Offer: Groupon is offering a one year Costco gold star membership with a $40 Costco shop card and $40 off $250+ online for $60.
Valid only for new members and those whose memberships expired prior to January 1, 2022.​
Expires 8/14/22. DOC
You can always buy Groupon Gift Cards in-store & online at grocery stores etc.., check your CC offers.
Also check Ibotta, Dosh and Cashback Monitor.

I received my DGC from Meijer as well. I liked that they were fixed to the invoice instead of being loose in an envelope Sam's does that with Petsmart gc's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts