I have an update on the gift cards from gift card deals. I placed my order for $1000 on April 12th. I knew it was risky for my May trip and I was right. I waited 30 days and I sent my first email on Thursday 5/12. I was told it would be sent to me in 1-2 business days. I emailed again on Monday and was told the same thing; 1-2 business days. I emailed them yesterday and they said it would be here today. It’s not and we check out tomorrow which means I have to buy more Target cards to pay my bill instead of the $grand that I am owed. I’m somewhat peeved but not surprised. I’ll use the cards for my September trip if they are still valid by then.
Sorry it has not worked out for you @robinb

Here is my update....

Also placed an order for $1,000 on that site that will not be named on 4/12
On 5/12 sent an email and received a response of "As today marks the 1-month for your order from the purchase date your order will be processed and delivered by the core team within 1-2 business days."
on 5/19 sent another email and received "We are actively working on your order and we will deliver it today."
Today 5/24 I went into my email to write to them again as I had not received anything in the mail yet.
I searched my email and they were delivered to my email on 5/19/22.
I never looked in my email as I was under the assumption that they were physical cards.

Unlike other egift cards purchases that make you go to a website to claim your giftcards the site attaches a pdf of the cards and the security code.
Since this was the case I downloaded the PDF's and deleted the emails containing the attachments in case someone would access my email.

These cards are being purchased from Sam's Club so I have no idea why it takes so long to get them.

"Sam's Club - Digital Delivery Center" is what shows at the top of the PDF printout
1653417976118.png

When checking on the disneygiftcard.com site it shows only the initial load of the card from "Sam's Club (InComm)"

1653418162859.png

I have this marked in my spreadsheet as being sold by that site and will not be combing them with my other cards as @FoxC63 and many others recommended.

Here is my update....

On 5/12 sent an email and received a response of "As today marks the 1-month for your order from the purchase date your order will be processed and delivered by the core team within 1-2 business days."
on 5/19 sent another email and received "We are actively working on your order and we will deliver it today."
Today 5/24 I went into my email to write to them again as I had not received anything in the mail yet.
I never looked in my email as I was under the assumption that they were physical cards.

Unlike other egift cards purchases that make you go to a website to claim your giftcards the site attaches a pdf of the cards and the security code.
Since this was the case I downloaded the PDF's and deleted the emails containing the attachments in case someone would access my email.

These cards are being purchased from Sam's Club so I have no idea why it takes so long to get them.

"Sam's Club - Digital Delivery Center" is what shows at the top of the PDF printout
View attachment 671405

When checking on the disneygiftcard.com site it shows only the initial load of the card from "Sam's Club (InComm)"

View attachment 671416

I have this marked in my spreadsheet as being sold by that site and will not be combing them with my other cards as @FoxC63 and many others recommended.

Well shoot! I would have loved to have gotten mine on 5/19. I would have been able to use them for my trip.

They promised that I would have my cards by yesterday. Of course, they are still "processing" the order. *sigh*

Well shoot! I would have loved to have gotten mine on 5/19. I would have been able to use them for my trip.

They promised that I would have my cards by yesterday. Of course, they are still "processing" the order. *sigh*
Hopefully soon. Again it looks like they are coming from sam's club so I have no idea what the hold up is.

On a side note I would love to know if they are getting them from Sam's how can they sell them for 16% off?

When I run the calculations I only see 3% off of a $500 card

Also both options of the $50 cards used to be the same at $47.98 but Sam's has raised the price of the physical card to $48.98 making it the worst option at 2.04% off instead of the best offering from Sam's at 4.04% off

Hopefully soon. Again it looks like they are coming from sam's club so I have no idea what the hold up is.

On a side note I would love to know if they are getting them from Sam's how can they sell them for 16% off?

When I run the calculations I only see 3% off of a $500 card

Also both options of the $50 cards used to be the same at $47.98 but Sam's has raised the price of the physical card to $48.98 making it the worst option at 2.04% off instead of the best offering from Sam's at 4.04% off
I wonder if there is some type of bulk discount from Sam's if you're buying a significant amount.

Here is my update....

View attachment 671405

View attachment 671416

It's pretty shocking that they get them from Sam's Club. I just assumed that because of the steep discount they bought gift cards from people that wanted to sell them for cash. Has anyone heard of a card from them being reported as stolen or deemed ineligible by Disney? If they are legit from Sam's and 16% off I could start building up my stash again ahead of my next trip. I have no more trips planned this year so it would be 2023 at the earliest. So the long wait wouldn't be a big deal.

Sorry folks, I'm absolutely fried and heading back to bed!

Poor Sherlock my puppy! His toenail has separated from the toe bed of his right front paw. It happened on Thursday, we heard a yelp outside and found Sherlock holding up his paw, like for a hand shake. DH called for him and Sherlock limped back into the house and hasn't stopped. He injured the same paw about a month ago, after three days he was back to his playfulness but not this time.
Yesterday we took him to the Vet who bent the nail back and puss came out. Poor baby! He's on antibiotics, pain meds and has to soak in Epsom salt for 5 minutes, everyday. He'll also need to wear a bootie when going outside. The Vet is hoping for a full recovery by Thursday and if not we'll need to take Sherlock back in for a new assessment. paw: :sad1:

I've been sleeping on the floor with him, last night felt like the AC was directly on my head & neck but it wasn't on. It's so cold here in MI, wth happened?!

Poor baby! And poor you too.

Has anyone heard of a card from them being reported as stolen or deemed ineligible by Disney? If they are legit from Sam's and 16% off I could start building up my stash again ahead of my next trip. I have no more trips planned this year so it would be 2023 at the earliest. So the long wait wouldn't be a big deal.
Yes, the last known issue took place in 2019, you can and should read about it here. It was not a single incident either.
Despite no other reports exists here on the DIS doesn't mean they weren't posted elsewhere or that people kept it to themselves.

It's not a huge savings, but I wanted to get one for my daughter's teacher for a nice end of year gift so this will work out fine. I didn't save a ton, but it helped offset the fee and I was going to buy it anyway.
What a very thoughtful gift!
What I found is people are taken aback by VV's. I print them out, write the amount and include the zip code. Once I explain what they are and they type in everything, they're stunned it goes through. I don't think most people know how they work, where they can be applied and what a great savings they can be.

The Sunshine Flyer is offering a 25% off discount if you use the promotion code MEMORIAL25 at checkout this is a “Flash offer” so Go Go Go😃

I just used the discount to book reservations for my Sept trip.
Darn, I just booked our trip two weeks ago! Should have held out to see if there was a discount! :sad:

Yes, the last known issue took place in 2019, you can and should read about it here. It was not a single incident either.
Despite no other reports exists here on the DIS doesn't mean they weren't posted elsewhere or that people kept it to themselves.
Thanks I'll take a look at it.

I got mine on Monday. It was two orders. Overall, waited 36 days. I was not in a hurry and the cards work just fine. Still did not combine with my other cards nor added to my account.

I still wanted to used them quickly given the warnings on this thread. I paid for an Adventures by Disney deposit for our 2023 trip and was going to put the rest toward our Disneyland Hotel reservation this September (going to D23 Expo). Unfortunately, the CM told me that I can't pay into that reservation until late August because it's a group rate and the reservations won't get transferred to the hotel until then! So I had to pay into our DCL cruise next year to get these cards drained because I worry about them.

I'll still need to keep accumulating to get enough by late August to pay for hotel. If I don't have enough yet by like mid-late July, I might try getting another couple of cards from this site and hope they get delivered in time. First world problems, I guess 😆

The Sunshine Flyer is offering a 25% off discount if you use the promotion code MEMORIAL25 at checkout this is a “Flash offer” so Go Go Go😃

I just used the discount to book reservations for my Sept trip.
Thank you soooo much for this! I also booked 2 weeks ago. I called and asked if it could be applied. They just canceled my reservation and recommended I re-book with the promo code. So that’s what I did. You just saved us $42!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter