Honey Me thinks I need to pay more attention, these are some nice offers!
Edit: sorry, posting and making purchases at the same time is hard work! :laughing:

Last edited:
I did the Kroger online gift card for 4x fuel points and it was my first time doing so. It says it can take 48-72 hours for fuel points to post. Is that everyone else's experience?

I did the Kroger online gift card for 4x fuel points and it was my first time doing so. It says it can take 48-72 hours for fuel points to post. Is that everyone else's experience?

I've purchased from them about a handful of times. In my experience the pts showed up within an hour all the way to not being posted at all. If that happens to you, just call after the grace period of 72 hrs.

Added Offers 2/04/22

Discount District
AAFES: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards For $40
Includes: Xbox, PlayStation Store, Victoria’s Secret, Darden and Texas Roadhouse.
Limit unknown. Direct link
Expiry date unknown (probably February 10, 2022). GC Galore

Foodtown: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards For $40
Includes: Kohl’s, Uber, Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, Happy Her, Happy, Moments and Ulta Beauty​
Limit 1 offer per household. Direct link to weekly ad.​
Expires 2/17/22. GC Galore

MISC.
Newegg: Buy $100 Lowe’s Gift Cards For $90 SOLD OUT
Pay with an Amex Business Gold card to earn 4x Membership Rewards.​
Expires today, 2/04/22. GC Galore

Raise: Save 4% Sitewide With Promo Code EXTRA4
Maximum savings of $20.​
Limit 1 use per household. Direct link to offer
Not valid on cash back gift cards.​
Click through from a shopping portal to earn some cashback – here are the current rates.​
Expires today, 2/04/22. GC Galore

Edit to add: Newegg Lowe's GC have sold out.

Last edited:
UberEats: Promo Codes, Discounts & Other Savings
  • HAWKSEATS15– $15 off your next delivery order. No minimum purchase. Valid in WA and OR only.
    • Expires 9/30/22.
  • LETSEAT8E1– $20 off 1 order of $25 or more before taxes and fees.

Unfortunately I don't have any DP's for Mr. Rebates. RMN is currently 5%
and it has tracked for many despite the language.
Cashback Monitor lists Honey at 8%, again no DP's there either.

Feel free to take one for the team. I'd love to add 2022 DP's on the main pages.
Okay, so I used a Chase card with the 10% off Shop Disney offer to purchase a $50 GC, also utilized Mr Rebates portal for 5% back at Shop Disney. In less than 24 hours Mr. Rebates shows a $2.50 pending cash back for that purchase.

Okay, so I used a Chase card with the 10% off Shop Disney offer to purchase a $50 GC, also utilized Mr Rebates portal for 5% back at Shop Disney. In less than 24 hours Mr. Rebates shows a $2.50 pending cash back for that purchase.

Is there a date for the payout?

Hmm, my Honey account shows no purchase, apparently shopdisney has not confirmed the order with them nor have I received a shipping confirmation. I hope it's not in limbo as others have posted, I'll give it a few days.

I transferred my funds to PayPal, then to bank. With all the cb & rebates I'll buy more gc with that money and yes, I'll be sure to use a shopping portal :stir:

Anyone use Capital One Shopping portal at Sam's Club to buy gift cards, did it payout?

Currently Cashback Monitor lists it as 10%
View attachment 644565
Capital One Shopping Portal paid out for my Sam's Club Disney gift card purchase in October or November. However, at that time, it was only 1%. The higher 10% back only applied to purchasing a membership.

Amazon Prime Membership Price Increase
The price of Amazon Prime Membership will increase to $139/year beginning February 18, 2022. (Change occurs March 25, 2022 for existing Prime subscribers.)
  • Annual Prime membership price increases from $119 to $139.
  • The monthly Prime membership price will change from $12.99 to $14.99.
  • Prime Student price is also increasing from $59/year to $69/year, or monthly from $6.49 to $7.49.
  • The EBT price goes up from $5.99/month to $6.99/month.
I'm sure many of you are aware of the increase but did you know you can lock in the $119 price by purchasing a Gift of Prime membership. These cost $119 right now and they never expire – set your Prime membership not to auto-renew by cancelling the membership using the ‘Manage My Membership’ tab, and then when it expires you’ll apply the Gift of Prime to your account. (You won’t lose any of your full current membership year when cancelling membership mid-year. That will be clear on the final screen before cancellation – it takes a few screens until you get there so don’t panic.)

Something worth thinking about...
Comments: They offer free shipping on orders over $25 without prime, and usually offer discount or free prime trials multiple times per year.

You can read more about Gift of Prime membership at Doctor of Credit

Not sure what we're going to do just yet.

Capital One Shopping Portal paid out for my Sam's Club Disney gift card purchase in October or November. However, at that time, it was only 1%. The higher 10% back only applied to purchasing a membership.

I don't have an account with them but I'm seeing this offer:
644604 Direct link

Why is mine so different? I'm on desktop. If you click my link does the 10% offer show up?
Oh interesting - I didn’t even know that this Capital One Shopping existed! I was just in my Capital One credit card account - they’ve got a section almost like Chase offers, but they are more similar to Rakuten in terms of percentage back. In any case, I followed your link and opened Capital One Shopping and ultimately saw this for Sam’s:
30922FD0-EEAC-421B-BF08-250BCE74799D.png

Oh interesting - I didn’t even know that this Capital One Shopping existed! I was just in my Capital One credit card account - they’ve got a section almost like Chase offers, but they are more similar to Rakuten in terms of percentage back. In any case, I followed your link and opened Capital One Shopping and ultimately saw this for Sam’s:
Oh, thank goodness you see it too!

Yes, it's a shopping portal open to everyone. You don't even need a Capital One credit card to use the portal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter