Does Mr. Rebates not work with GC purchases through Shop Disney? I read the official verbiage about rebates not on gc purchases, just wondered if it really plays out anyway.

Added Offers ~ 2/03/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
BI-LO/Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 8x Points On Disney Gift Cards (all 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 2/15/22. GC Galore

Weis Markets: Earn 4x Points On $100+ Disney Gift Cards (all 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 2/14/22. GC Galore

Discount District
Best Buy: Buy $20 Wizard101 Digital Gift Card & Get $5 Best Buy Gift Card Free
Limit 1 per transaction. Direct link to offer
Stack with ibotta offer
Expiry date unknown. GC Galore

BI-LO/Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 8x Points On 3rd Party Gift Cards
Excludes BI-LO, Winn-Dixie, Harveys and Fresco y Mas gift cards, all Visa, Mastercard & American Express gift cards, as well as reloadable & prepaid debit cards such as Netspend & Green Dot.​

Giant Eagle: Earn 3x Fuelperks+ For Every $50 Apple Gift Cards
Expires 2/16/22. GC Galore

Giant Eagle Online:
  • Earn 2x perks for every $50 you spend on Olive Garden eGift Cards
  • Earn 3x perks for every $50 you spend on Select eGift Cards
    • Includes: Apple and Fanatics
  • Save $10 instantly when you spend $50 or more on Yankee Candle eGift Cards
Harris Teeter: Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Kohl’s, Bath & Body Works, IHOP and Darden
Limit 1 per brand. Direct link to digital coupons.​

Kroger:
Kroger Online: Buy $50 IHOP Gift Cards For $40
Earn 4x Fuel​

Shop ‘N Save: Earn 20c Off Per Gallon For Every $50 Spent On Restaurant Gift Cards
Expires 2/09/22. GC Galore

Staples: Buy $200 Mastercard Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
In-store only. Limit 5 per customer per day.​
Offer valid February 6-12, 2022. GC Galore

Weis Markets:
  • Earn 10x Points On Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Boscov’s, Chipotle, Domino’s, DoorDash and Under Armour
    • Expires 2/13/22. GC Galore
  • Earn 4x Points On $100+ Third Party Gift Cards
    • Excludes: Weis Markets gift cards, All financial cards (American Express, Mastercard & Visa), All prepaid reloadable debit cards (Amex Serve, Green Dot, Netspend, Paypower, ReloadIT, T-Mobile GPR & Univision) and All phone cards.
    • Expires 2/14/22. GC Galore

So many offers for Disney Gift Cards, hopefully you're able to take advantage of them.

STORES
BI-LO/Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas:
Earn 8x Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)

Harris Teeter: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Direct link to digital coupons.

Harris Teeter Online: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Direct link
Expires 2/15/22.

Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Direct link

Kroger Online: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Direct link

Meijer: Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Limit 10 per customer. Direct link to offer
Expires 2/12/22. Post #6288 :thumbsup2 @Gitelfor

Price Chopper (NY/PA): Earn 5x Points On Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 2/12/22. Post #6289 :thumbsup2 @happiestpoe

Target Circle: Make 2/3/4 Purchases & Get A Reward
Another round of various offers have been released as seen here and here. Be sure to read Target DP's posted in Discount District.
And use a cashback portal Link
Expires 2/20/22.

Weis Markets:
Earn 4x Points On $100+ Disney Gift Cards (All 3rd Party Gift Cards)
Expires 2/14/22. GC Galore

Cash Back Credit Cards at Grocery Stores
Amex Blue Cash Preferred for 6% cash back. Post #6299 :thumbsup2 @mama&me

Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Flex and Discover It cards are earning 5% this quarter.

Chase Cards Spending Bonuses: 5% this quarter Chase Bonus checker link
Includes United, Hyatt, Southwest, IHG, Amazon Prime Rewards and Disney Visa Doctor of Credit

CREDIT CARD Offers:
Giant Amex Offer:
Get 20% Back On Up To $100 Spend
Expires 2/13/22. GC Galore

Best Buy Chase Offer: Get 10% Back at Best Buy, Up To $25 Cash Back
Targeted - Various Chase cards
Expires 3/17/22 Post #6264:thumbsup2@Aela
5/20/22. Doctor of Credit

Disney Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $50 Spend
Expires 3/18/22. @Turksmom and @anricat

Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Get 5% Back On Up To $130 Spend
Maximum $6.50 back. Expires 3/14/22. GC Galore

Office Max/ Depot Chase Offer: Get 10% Back On Up To $80 Spend
Maximum $8 back. Expires 3/14/22.

Quill Chase Offer:
Get 10% Back On Up To $300 Spend - Targeted
Business Members save on Visa Gift Cards & more.
Expires 3/30/22. GC Galore
UPDATE: Post #6045 Stackable with the Ink Plus and Ink Cash’s 5x office supply bonus . :thumbsup2 @iujen94

Rite Aid Chase Offers/BofA: 10% Back at Rite Aid, Max $6
Expires 2/28/22. Doctor of Credit

Last edited:
Does Mr. Rebates not work with GC purchases through Shop Disney? I read the official verbiage about rebates not on gc purchases, just wondered if it really plays out anyway.

Unfortunately I don't have any DP's for Mr. Rebates. RMN is currently 5%
and it has tracked for many despite the language.
Cashback Monitor lists Honey at 8%, again no DP's there either.

Feel free to take one for the team. I'd love to add 2022 DP's on the main pages.

Oh, we did have one DISer who used Honey and was paid. Not sure of the details and I believe that was the only post ever on this thread.
Typically I like to have at least two or more confirmed reports, images would be most helpful before making it an official DP.

Used Honey 8% cb, Disney Visa (no offer on cc), $25 physical gc at shopdisney. Let the fun begin!

Speaking of Honey, here's all the gc's they offer if choosing to redeem your gold points.

I've got over two thousand! Looking through my history I made two purchases for merchandise.

OK so how do I use Office Depot to get a Disney gift card? I went to the website and could not find it. Am I missing something?

Ahh. Makes sense. I was hoping to stack the chase and the Rakuten credit.
For a brief period of time, Rakuten had an in-store cash back offer for Office Depot. It was lovely! Do you know about Dosh? They have 2% cash back at Office Depot (in-store), and I’ve never had them not pay out for GCs (although of course YMMV).

I have a 5% CB, max $5 on my Chase Offers for my Chase Freedom card. It's not great, but I'll probably wait and stack it with a RMN CB. Right now RMN is only 5% and since it usually tracks, if it goes up before my offer expires, I'll snag it. It's valid for 43 days so I have time.

Looks like I won't be going anywhere any time soon, we got some snow!
On Monday I'll be taking advantage of a few offers nearby, Kroger & Meijer.

The Office Max/ Depot cc offer, I'll wait on. I agree @anricat, there's no reason to burn these offers right now. Including the Target Reward offer, I'd wait to see what they put on sale.

For a brief period of time, Rakuten had an in-store cash back offer for Office Depot. It was lovely! Do you know about Dosh? They have 2% cash back at Office Depot (in-store), and I’ve never had them not pay out for GCs (although of course YMMV).
I do not have Dosh. I am trying to limit the number of accounts tied to my cards. Since I’m nervous about hacking. I already had the Rakuten account from years ago When it was under a different name. I just recently realized that, when I looked at the site in January.

I do not have Dosh. I am trying to limit the number of accounts tied to my cards. Since I’m nervous about hacking. I already had the Rakuten account from years ago When it was under a different name. I just recently realized that, when I looked at the site in January.
I totally get that. I love Dosh because you don’t have to click through before you buy somewhere. It just automatically gives you cash back when you shop in store at a store that is linked to the app. I buy a ton of gift cards at Office Depot because I have a credit card that gives 5% back at office supply stores, so I have made a ton of money using Dosh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter