I will add, when I go to Rakuten, it may appear as if I'm already logged in but when I click "Account" to verify - I often have to sign in with my password.

It's like a little trick for them. Not sure if that's the correct word but I think you and all understand.

Added Offers ~ 12/22/20

Discount District
Carter’s: Earn 20-25% Bonus Card When Buying Gift Cards Online via CashStar (Blackhawk Network)
  • Buy $100 gift card & get $25 bonus card free
  • Buy $50 gift card & get $10 bonus card free
  • Buy $25 gift card & get $5 bonus card free
  • Bonus card valid between December 26, 2020 to January 30, 2021.
  • GC Galore
Kroger Online Holi-Days of Deals:
Google Pay: Spend $50+ At Target & Get $21 Back [No Longer Available]
If you already activated the deal, it’s still available until 12/31/20.​
That died quickly and the referral amount with it. Read the comments at Doctor of Credit

MISC
Belk:
via CashStar (Blackhawk Network)
Bitmo: $115 UberEats Giftcard for $100
Code: UBEREATS2020. Limit 1. Doctor of Credit

PayPal Digital Gifts:
T-Mobile Tuesday: Free Whopper When You Spend $1+, Free Shipt Delivery & More

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 12/23/20

Discount District
Bed Bath & Beyond: Save 10% On $50+ Bed Bath & Beyond eGift Cards
Limit $500 per customer. Direct link to offer. via Cashstar​
Expires 12/25/20. GC Galore
Good for last minute shoppers, we've seen better offers, now expired.​

Duluth Trading Co:
  • Save 20% When Buying $50+ eGift Cards via Cashstar
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop:
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Chase Offers:
Groupon Chase Offer:
Save 10% On Up To $60 Of Spend- Targeted
Expires 12/31/20. GC Galore Be sure to read the tips.​
Chase also has this offer, I don't know if it can be combined?​

• Groupon: Get 10% back in Groupon Bucks on online learning, home & garden essentials, personalized items and much more — up to $50 back per month for 12 months when you enroll by 2/28/21.
  • Direct link :thumbsup2 @anricat
Piercing Pagoda Chase Offer: Get 15% Back On Up To $100 Of Spend - Targeted
Store Locator Expires 1/10/21. GC Galore
Just Added
MISC.

PayPal Digital Gifts: Buy $100 Lowe’s Gift Cards For $90
Expiry date unknown. GC Galore
  • Chase Freedom Visa & Freedom Flex 4th Qtr: 5% up to $1,500 at Walmart & PayPal

Starbucks: Buy $20 eGift Card & Get $5 Gift Card Free via Cashstar
100k Available. Direct link to offer.​
Read Terms! Doctor of Credit / GC Galore

Last edited:

Update Regarding Rakuten & Sam's

I purchased Lowe's GC on 11/30/20 at Sam's and it's pending, payout is 2/15/21 as seen on Post #2473

Today 12/23/20, I went to print the Lowe's gc following the link provided in my email and came to "Items Returned" :confused:

Again, I confirmed the purchase with my cc company immediately after purchase.

After placing a call to Sam's, they said there was a glitch in their system causing the return and would honor the discounted price, I would have to make the purchase, then call them back and give them a code.

In my experience with rakuten, if an online order is changed by the merchant it will void your cb.
Currently I'm still seeing a possible payout even though the Lowe's gc have been returned.

Added Offer ~ 12/24/20

Discount District
American Eagle: Buy $75 Gift Card & Get $25 Bonus Card Free
  • If purchasing over $75 USD in gift cards to receive multiple $25 USD promotional eGift cards, gift card(s), purchases can be made in one (1) single transaction or separate transactions. Direct link to offer.
  • Bonus Card Valid 12/27/20-2/1/21.
  • Expires 12/27/20 at 3am ET while supplies last. GC Galore
Kroger Online: Save on Select eGift cards & Swap eGift cards and earn 2x fuel points (Kroger extended the expiration date):
Staples: Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
Limit 5. In-store only.​
Offer valid December 27, 2020 to January 2, 2021. GC Galore
Remember to use a card that earns at a high rate on office supply store purchases or use up the Staples Amex Offer for 10% off before year’s end if you haven’t already.

MISC.
PayPal Digital Gifts:
Buy $30 Burlington Gift Cards For $25
Expiry date unknown. GC Galore

USAA Credit Cards Reporting As Closed - Doctor of Credit

I have a couple of data points on Rakuten cash back with Sam's Club purchases. 1st data point: A month ago, I had purchased $1000 in gift cards from Sam's online through Rakuten for the 10% back. It appears the purchase tracked, but it is valued at $0. I have submitted a ticket, but Rakuten indicated they need to confirm the order with Sam's and it will take 10-45 days. That was on 12/12 and I'm still waiting. 2nd data point: I noticed a few days ago that I didn't have the credit card I had used for the first purchase listed for in store purchases on Rakuten, so I added it to my available cards for in store purchases. I then purchased a $500 card yesterday from Sam's through Rakuten using the same credit card and it has already tracked today. I'm not sure if it's because I added the credit card to my account, or if other things prevented the first one from coming through. But thought I'd pass along my experiences. I'm still hoping the November purchase comes through since that's almost $100 that is currently missing.

Season's Greetings To All!

I'll be off until Sunday, Dec. 27th. If I see a deal too good to pass up I'll be sure to post it and hope you do the same.

Lastly, we did not forget about Wreaths Across America which was held on December 19th, it was bitter cold and bitter sweet. Like many here, we too remain grateful for their sacrifices.

Be safe, stay strong and be kind. Cheers! °O°

Added Offers ~ 12/27/20

Discount District
Albertsons/Safeway: Buy $100+ Visa Gift Card & Save $10
Expires 1/02/21. GC Galore

Dollar General: Buy $50 Xbox Gift Cards For $42.50
Expires 1/2/21. GC Galore
Kinney Drugs: Buy $25 Netflix Gift Card & Get $5 Kinney Drugs Gift Card Free
Expires 1/2/21. GC Galore

Amazon: Save 15-20% On Select Gift Cards
  • $50 Panera Bread Gift Card $42.50 promo code PANERA
  • $50 Happy Eats for $42.50 with promo code EATS20
  • $50 The Children’s Place for $40 with promo code PLACE20
  • Buy $50 Golden Corral for $40 with promo code CORRAL
  • $50 Famous Footwear for $40 with promo code FAMOUS
  • $50 Jiffy Lube for $40 with promo code JIFFY20
  • $50 Fandango for $40 with promo code FANDANGO
  • 12 month Hotstar for $40 with promo code HOTSTAR20
  • $50 Fanatics for $40 with promo code FAN20
  • Limit 1 per brand. Direct link to offer
  • Expiry date unknown. Link
Amazon Business: $25 Off $50 With Promo Code: SAVEMORE25

Discover: $10 Off $50 On PayPal When Redeeming Any Qty Of Points
Targeted Email. No activation required. Direct link to offer
Expires 12/31/20. Doctor of Credit

Year-End Credit Card Checklist for 2020: Travel Credits, Spend Reset, Application Strategy & More By Doctor of Credit

Added Offers ~ 12/29/20

Amazon Gold Box Deals:
  • Buy $50 Happy Dining for $42.50 promo code DINING
  • Buy $50 Happy Treats Gift Cards For $42.50 With Promo Code TREATS
  • Limit 1 per brand. Direct link to offer. Expiry date unknown.
Misc.
Drop: Spend $5+ Or $10+ With Select Brands & Get 1,000 Points (Worth $1)
Includes: Amazon, McDonald’s, Starbucks, Target, Wendy’s, Chick-fil-A, Dunkin’ Donuts and Publix​
Limit 10,000 users. Must claim Flash Deal.​
Expires 1/07/21. GC Galore

eGifter: Buy $100 Home Depot , Get $10 Vanilla eCard For $100 With Promo Code HD1220
  • Update 12/28/20: Limit has been reset, so you can purchase another 5 GC Galore
  • Offer Ends 12/31/20 or while supplies last.
  • Note that the reward isn’t a regular virtual Visa gift card but a Vanilla eReward promo card that expires in just under six months. The easiest way to liquidate them is probably to buy a $10 Amazon gift card or reload your Amazon balance.
T-Mobile Tuesday: $20 Entertainment Dining, Free Prints & More Doctor of Credit

I will add, when I go to Rakuten, it may appear as if I'm already logged in but when I click "Account" to verify - I often have to sign in with my password.

It's like a little trick for them. Not sure if that's the correct word but I think you and all understand.
oh boy, I think I have missed out on logging in sometimes because I thought I was logged in. Will definitely be more aware of this in the future

Added Offers ~ 12/30/20

Discount District
Food City: Buy $25 Select Gaming Gift Cards For $20
Includes: PlayStation Store, Xbox & Nintendo eShop​
Maximum discount $15.​
Limit 1 promotion, per customer, per day.​
Expires 1/05/21. GC Galore

H-E-B:
Safeway Chase Offers: Offers may vary - Targeted
  • Get 8% back at Safeway, up to $5.50 maximum cashback ($68.75 spend)
  • Get 5% back, up to $4 max cashback ($80 spend)
    • Chase Sapphire Reserve cards; might be showing on other Chase cards too, check your offers.
    • Offer valid one time only
    • Payment must be made directly with merchant
    • Expires 1/20/21. Doctor of Credit
  • Stack this with the $10 Visa gift card deal available currently at Safeway as well
Chase Spending Bonuses: For United, IHG, Marriott, Ritz, Avios, Hyatt Cards
  • Activate and earn 5 total miles (4x bonus) per $1 spent at grocery stores, gas stations and drugstores. Max $1,500 in combined spend gets the bonus. That’s 4 miles on top of the 1 mile you already earn on those purchases with your card.
  • Offer Valid 01/01/2021 to 3/31/2021. Doctor of Credit
Misc.
Bitmo: Buy $100 DoorDash Gift Card & Get $15 DoorDash Gift Card Free With Promo Code DASH2020
Limit 1 per account. Expires today, 12/30/20. Link

RMN is 5% back at Staples and 10% back at Target, both limited time.

I still had 10% back on my Amex for Staples so stacked that without thinking about Dosh, which just alerted me to another $5 back. Assuming everything credits I will have paid $255.07 for $300 DGC. Staples does charge $1.99 for DGC shipping.

I'm considering a Target purchase at 10% as well for more DGC. DVC dues have arrived and I'm not quite where I need to be.

Another Retailmenot data point—bought a $100 google play gift card from Best Buy on Saturday using rmn link (6% back) and was notified today it tracked. Hopefully it will payout. Rmn seems to work for me with Best Buy more than it doesn’t but it’s still hit or miss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter