I'm also still waiting to hear back on a ticket for my 2/13 Raise purchase. I also had a FinishLine purchase that day and I had to ticket that too. I'm not too happy with TCB right now because they got back to me on that one and denied it. It would have been only a few bucks, but it was a very straightforward purchase that should have tracked-one pair of shoes, no coupon code, & shopped directly through TCB link. I have always been a supporter of TCB, but I'm leaning toward using other portals now even if the % is a little lower.
I've never used TCB before and after reading many negative posts here, I cringe when posting their offers, like leading lambs to slaughter. Yes, I'm aware others have been successful but it shouldn't be YMMV on merchandise. Sorry for your troubles.

:thumbsup2 Score!

Back on February 7th, I purchased a Burberry coat from Neiman Marcus, orig. $2,690 sale $1,659 got 10% cb. Today I noticed the price dropped even further $1,327.20 that's $331.80 difference. I'm past the 30 day return and way past the 10 day Price Adjustment but called CS anyway and they honored the price! Woo Hoo!

Burberry Failand Modular Wool Trench Coat with Removable Warmer
480922 Link

Last edited:
Miscellaneous Offers - 3/14/20

GiftCards.com:
Save $3 On Virtual Visa Gift Card With Promo Code HOP2IT
  • While $3 off is an OK discount, it might invalidate cashback through a portal. There's more so be sure to read Tips & Ideas.
  • Limit 1
  • Expires 3/19/20 Link
PayPal Digital Gifts: Buy $50 Domino’s Gift Cards For $42.99
  • A 14% discount on Domino’s gift cards isn’t that great seeing as they frequently go on sale for 20% off.
  • Limit Unknown
  • Expiry Unknown Link
T-Mobile Offering Free Unlimited Data For All Customers With Data
In response to COVID-19 T-Mobile has announced that all current T-Mobile customers on plans that offering data will be provided with unlimited data for the next 60 days. T-Mobile also announced that it will be providing customers with:

An additional 20GB of mobile hotspot/tethering data for the next 60 days (starting soon)

Increasing data allowance for free to schools and students

Free international calling for all current T-Mobile customers to level 3 impacted countries
Link

Heads Up - Giant Eagle Shoppers / Sent via email.

The decision has been made to temporarily alter operating hours across our supermarkets. Effective Sunday, March 15, interim hours include:

Giant Eagle and Market District supermarkets will open at 7 a.m. and close at 10 p.m., seven days a week. All GetGo stores located adjacent to supermarkets will mirror the supermarket hours.

For the time being, standalone GetGo locations will continue to operate under normal business hours. Many standalone GetGo locations are open 24 hours a day, offering an alternative for guests with essential grocery needs overnight.

Giant Eagle Curbside Pickup and Delivery will be available from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., seven days a week.

Starting March 15, Walmart stores and Neighborhood Markets will be open 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. until further notice. This will help ensure associates can clean and stock products. Stores operating under more reduced hours will keep current hours of operation.

Just finished booking our Disneyworld vacation for late August, and got some really great prices on flights. Maybe the same imbeciles buying up 50 cases of toilet paper thinking the world is going to end will still be in panic mode then and the lines at Disneyworld will be shorter.

Of course, that is wishful thinking. Most probably the lines will be longer as more people will need a vacation after being stuck at home all day with their kids for who knows how many weeks with all these schools being closed. I really wonder if all these school closures are going to end up doing more harm than good.

In trying to prevent further spreading and allow our medical force time to take care of those infected, I'm all for the temporary closures. If these closures prevent the healthy from becoming carriers i.e the grandson visiting his 80 year old grandmother, this will help keep the spike from escalating into a mountain of cases vs. just developing into a manageable hill of incidences. Anyone can be a carrier and at any age.

The term "hoarder" has been misrepresented by media and the like. There is a big difference between hoarding and profiteering though both are selfish in nature, non are thinking end of the world. A hoarder will keep his supplies and profiteers will try to sell theirs at insanely marked up prices. Thankfully stores are limiting the quantity of various items. Amazon, Walmart and eBay are closing down accounts on the profiteers and legal action may be taken.

Our Boy Scout troop recently had a food drive, we provided plastic bags and a set day for porch pick up. When comparing our annual Thanksgiving drive to the Emergency drive we collected 50% less food. If you can donate to your local food bank, donate. Go online or call prior to venturing out as some hours and drop off procedures may have changed.

No matter what crisis our country faces we must remember to face it together. :flower3:

Just finished booking our Disneyworld vacation for late August, and got some really great prices on flights. Maybe the same imbeciles buying up 50 cases of toilet paper thinking the world is going to end will still be in panic mode then and the lines at Disneyworld will be shorter.

Of course, that is wishful thinking. Most probably the lines will be longer as more people will need a vacation after being stuck at home all day with their kids for who knows how many weeks with all these schools being closed. I really wonder if all these school closures are going to end up doing more harm than good.

If you think the coronavirus is going to be all gone by August, then you don't understand how pandemics work.

Added Offers - 3/16/20

Discount District
Dollar General: Save 15% On Select Gift Cards
GameStop, Wendy’s, Applebee’s, Domino’s, Chili’s & Brinker
Expires 3/21/20 Link

Safeway/Albertsons: Buy $50 Fandango Gift Card For $40
Limit 1, Ends 3/21/20 Link

Simon Mall: Two Offers
  • Buy $50 Express Gift Card & Get $10 Visa Gift Card Free
    • This is a pretty decent deal that will be profitable for some resellers.
    • Expires 3/29/20 Link
  • Buy $100 StubHub Gift Cards For $85
    • 15% off Stubhub gift cards would normally be a good deal. If you’re going to buy these to resell somewhere like Raise, I’d try to flip them ASAP considering concerts and sporting events are increasingly being cancelled right now. That’ll likely mean fewer people buying tickets on StubHub and thus a flooded resale market for these gift cards seeing as no one will be buying them.
    • Expires 3/29/20 Link
Warehouses
Costco: Buy $50 DoorDash Gift Cards For $44.99
Limit 4 per household, Expiry date unknown. Link

MISC.
MyGiftCardsPlus:
Is offering the following deals:
15% cashback on Hotels.com gift cards​
20% cashback on Build-A-Bear Workshop gift cards​
20% cashback on Fanatics gift cards​
20% cashback on Jiffy Lube​
Limit $500 per household.​

Build-A-Bear Workshop and Fanatics are always going on sale for 20% off somewhere, but Hotels.com for 15% cashback is pretty good. It looks like Bass Pro Shops was in-stock with 20% cashback earlier, so keep an eye out in case that goes back on sale. Link

PayPal Digital Gifts: Buy $50 Jiffy Lube Gift Cards For $40
Limit & expiry date unknown. Link

:teacher: FREE Online Education Programs for Kids Pre-K - 8th Grade

Various Educational Platforms are offering Online Education Programs for Kids Pre-K - 6th Grade for Free when you apply promo code SCHOOL7771.
NOTE: None of these sites should be asking for your credit card information, some have reported issues the ABC Mouse. Read Comments.

ABC Mouse: Early Learning Academy (for Kids Preschool Through 2nd Grade) Free​
Reading IQ: Preschool through 6th Grade. Free​
Academic Adventures: 3rd Grade through 8th Grade. Free​

Scholastic: For Kids in Preschool through 6th Grade. Free, no code necessary. Direct Link

:drive: Several restaurants are offering FREE Delivery for a limited time. State, City and locations will vary.

CHIPOTLE: FREE Delivery for Chipotle orders of $10 or more.

Here’s how:
Step 1:
Go to chipotle.com or our Chipotle app on your iOS or Android mobile device.
Step 2: Build an order of $10 or more.
Step 3: Select delivery and submit your order.
Step 4: Sit back and wait for our delivery partner to bring your burrito bliss right to your door.

$10 min/$200 max, excl. Tax. Expires 3/31/20 Link to details

Restaurant Delivery Deals Guide - Link

Last edited:
So what is everyone doing with their time?

I suggested two big jobs: clean out the basement & garage and paint DS's room. Sure enough my men folk took off running! :rotfl:
Don't worry, I'll catch them! :rotfl2:
I’ll be cleaning out my closet and underneath my bed plus organizing my eBay store.

So what is everyone doing with their time?

I suggested two big jobs: clean out the basement & garage and paint DS's room. Sure enough my men folk took off running! :rotfl:
Don't worry, I'll catch them! :rotfl2:
Still working... alternating with people in my office between working from home and the office. Husband is working from home, going into the office if there is a meeting that he needs to attend in person. Kid is off from school until the 31st - as of now. Going to daycare when I am at work so his mind doesn't become mush from xbox. My district was not prepared at all, so no distance learning is required.

:woohoo:Josh Gad wants to read to you, and you, and you!

Josh Gad is reading books to kids on Twitter amid coronavirus quarantine!

“Since we’re all stuck at home right now I figured we would have a little fun together,” Gad said. “So I’m going to see how this goes, but I decided I’m gonna read to you and your children -- or just you, depending on what you prefer. I’m not gonna pass judgment right now since the world is a little bit of a hot mess.”

“I’ll try to provide at least 10 minutes of day care to you and your families a night while we’re going through this unprecedented global event,” he added. “I love you all. I’m hoping you’re all healthy and safe, wherever you are, and hopefully I will see you all very soon. Take care."

The first night, the “Beauty and the Beast” star -- using his acting skills to give characters different voices -- read “Olivia Goes to Venice” by Ian Falconer. GMA By Carson Blackwelder

Josh Gad - Direct Link

:woohoo:Josh Gad wants to read to you, and you, and you!

View attachment 481535

Josh Gad is reading books to kids on Twitter amid coronavirus quarantine!

“Since we’re all stuck at home right now I figured we would have a little fun together,” Gad said. “So I’m going to see how this goes, but I decided I’m gonna read to you and your children -- or just you, depending on what you prefer. I’m not gonna pass judgment right now since the world is a little bit of a hot mess.”

“I’ll try to provide at least 10 minutes of day care to you and your families a night while we’re going through this unprecedented global event,” he added. “I love you all. I’m hoping you’re all healthy and safe, wherever you are, and hopefully I will see you all very soon. Take care."

The first night, the “Beauty and the Beast” star -- using his acting skills to give characters different voices -- read “Olivia Goes to Venice” by Ian Falconer. GMA By Carson Blackwelder

Josh Gad - Direct Link
I absolutely love that he’s choosing to do this with his time. It basically feels like Olaf is reading to me!

Just a heads up had a digital Walmart GC pop a CSR/CSM alert for “scanned gift card” at self checkout. They had to get a manager for override. It’s not an issue but if your transaction is just Disney gift cards they might raise a fuss. Not sure if this was random and as I stated above had nothing to do with gift cards in the order. Not sure if this is new policy or just dumb luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter