I bought two Disney cards yesterday through Raise using TCB when it was 10%, one for $250 and one for $100. The $100 was done later in the day after it looked like the $250 was not going to track, and the $100 tracked pretty quickly. The $250, plus a large GC purchase I made on Feb. 14 (when they last had 10%) never tracked. I made another small purchase this weekend when it was 2%, but with $5 TCB bonus cash, and that one tracked quickly. The TCB site mentions purchases over $1000 not being valid, but at least anecdotally I'd say any "larger" purchases seem to not track. I guess I'll just slowly chip away at the $4000 I need for May as good deals come up.

Post #857

[Targeted] Chase Offers: $75 Back for Spending $30 at AT&T
Moneymaker [BofA, Regions, Suntrust & More]
Offer expires 3/31/2020. Link

Anyone with ideas on how to make this work when you don't have AT&T service? maybe accessories?
DoC
This deal is amazing and profitable even if you have no interest in anything at an AT&T store. Buy an accessory for $15, repeat a second time, and get the bonus. Net profit will be $70/$45/$20, plus some free accessories.
Tips:
  • If you’re doing this in-store, make sure to make the purchases at a corporate store, not an Authorized Retailer.
  • If you’re doing this online, try buying a single item that costs $15 or more since AT&T sometimes splits up smaller items into separate charges.
  • It might be worth spacing out the two transactions on different days.
  • Someone mentions the idea of buying a $25 refill card from an AT&T store which would work for prepaid plans.
  • Or buy an iTunes gift card.
  • Readers confirm (1, 2, 3) that making $15 payments to your AT&T cellular bill or Uverse internet bill counts to trigger the credit.
  • Don’t forget to go through a portal if ordering online. Topcashback is currently the best at 10%.

I used to use a website that showed which GC discount site (Raise, Cardpool, etc) had GC's for different stores, etc. in stock, and the highest discount available for each site. Does anyone know what that might be, if it is still available?

Did you check Post #6 Cashback (CB) Portals & Discounted Gift Card Websites
I have a link for Gift Card Wiki , I think this may help you?

Excuse me for probably repeating a question already asked but for some reason my search function isn’t working
Is it possible to use a Lowe’s gift card to buy dgc

Unfortunately no you can not. And I'll also add, if you purchase merchandise in store and happen to see a 20% discount on the bottom of your receipt, you cannot use that on gift cards either. Just know it's not written on the list of exclusions, but no Lowe's will honor it.

Added Offers

Discount District
H-E-B: Has four new digital coupons offering deals on the following gift card brands:
  • Buy $50 gift card for the following brands & get $10 H-E-B gift card free:
    • Sea Island, Red Lobster, Long John Silver’s, Joe’s Crab Shack,Pappadeaux
  • Buy 3 month Xbox Live gift card for $12.99
  • Buy $30 gift card for the following brands & get $5 H-E-B gift card free:
    • Whataburger, Landry’s, Pappas
  • Buy $50 Academy gift card & get $10 H-E-B gift card free.
  • Unlimited use except Academy which is limit of 1.
  • Expires March 10, 2020 except Sea Island et al digital coupon which expires March 3, 2020. Link
Credit Card Offers
Amazon Amex Offer: Earn 5x Membership Rewards On Up To $300 Of Spend. Targeted. Expires 7/31/20 Link

Amex Offers/ Cable/Satellite TV: Spend $90 & Get $5/500 Points Back (Max $20/2,000). Expires 7/24/20 Link

Transportation & Traveling with Points
JetBlue TrueBlue Shopping Portal Card Linked Program: Stack With Amex Offers, Chase Offers & More
View attachment 476896
GC Galore posted a big article covering this topic and included several links to help you maximize these offers, without reiterating please go HERE

Last edited:
Added Offers

Discount District
H-E-B: Has four new digital coupons offering deals on the following gift card brands:
  • Expires March 10, 2020 except Sea Island et al digital coupon which expires March 3, 2020. Link
Credit Card Offers
Amazon Amex Offer: Earn 5x Membership Rewards On Up To $300 Of Spend. Targeted. Expires 7/31/20 Link

Amex Offers/ Cable/Satellite TV: Spend $90 & Get $5/500 Points Back (Max $20/2,000). Expires 7/24/20 Link

JetBlue TrueBlue Shopping Portal Card Linked Program: Stack With Amex Offers, Chase Offers & More
View attachment 476896
GC Galore posted a big article covering this topic and included several links to help you maximize these offers, without reiterating please go HERE
Does anyone know if the Amex amazon deal shows up on your Amex account or on amazon?

Added Offers

Discount District
Credit Card Offers

View attachment 476896

I wonder if this will stack with the Staples offer. Will have to try it out!

I bought two Disney cards yesterday through Raise using TCB when it was 10%, one for $250 and one for $100. The $100 was done later in the day after it looked like the $250 was not going to track, and the $100 tracked pretty quickly. The $250, plus a large GC purchase I made on Feb. 14 (when they last had 10%) never tracked. I made another small purchase this weekend when it was 2%, but with $5 TCB bonus cash, and that one tracked quickly. The TCB site mentions purchases over $1000 not being valid, but at least anecdotally I'd say any "larger" purchases seem to not track. I guess I'll just slowly chip away at the $4000 I need for May as good deals come up.
I did the $5 TCB bonus cash deal too but with another store and it tracked and is pending, but my $50 Raise purchase of Walmart GCs on 2/13 didn't track. I submitted a ticket.

Don’t know why but my Raise TCB order tracked and it was for a cashback gc. Not complaining because they didn’t track a major purchase one time or maybe because this is my first purchase from there. I used a PayPal debit card. That time I’m talking about I used my regular debit card. Didn’t someone say, months back, that they only received cashback from RMN when using PayPal?
I always use CCs with RMN and it works fine.

I did the $5 TCB bonus cash deal too but with another store and it tracked and is pending, but my $50 Raise purchase of Walmart GCs on 2/13 didn't track. I submitted a ticket.
I should have done the $5 TCB bonus on a different store than raise. But I didn’t and it didn’t track either 😕 I did submit a ticket for my 2/13 purchase as well. Crickets so far.

Well I have an offer for Chase on one of my cards for Staples so I'm wondering if when I go to get another $200 visa card ifI'll get the $20 back from chase plus the 600 points from Jet Blue for linking my card

I don't believe Staples is one of the merchants that is linked with JetBlue.

Post #857

DoC
This deal is amazing and profitable even if you have no interest in anything at an AT&T store. Buy an accessory for $15, repeat a second time, and get the bonus. Net profit will be $70/$45/$20, plus some free accessories.
Tips:
  • If you’re doing this in-store, make sure to make the purchases at a corporate store, not an Authorized Retailer.
  • If you’re doing this online, try buying a single item that costs $15 or more since AT&T sometimes splits up smaller items into separate charges.
  • It might be worth spacing out the two transactions on different days.
  • Someone mentions the idea of buying a $25 refill card from an AT&T store which would work for prepaid plans.
  • Or buy an iTunes gift card.
  • Readers confirm (1, 2, 3) that making $15 payments to your AT&T cellular bill or Uverse internet bill counts to trigger the credit.
  • Don’t forget to go through a portal if ordering online. Topcashback is currently the best at 10%.

Last time I had this deal I ordered 2 of the 32GB Kingston Data Travelers (link below) which were $15 each. I waited until I received the first one to order the second one.

https://www.att.com/buy/accessories/data-memory/kingston-data-traveler-se9-g2-3-0-32gb-silver.html

Warning for Subway gift cards! Subway does not guarantee and will not replace any gift cards that are lost through fraud. I won a $50 egift card in a sweepstakes and stupidly added it into my Subway account for what I thought would be protection (the fine print on the card reads only cards linked to account will be replaced) Within 3 days the entire card was spent and an additional $10 was spent from another card I had on my account. I called the gift card # and was told even though the back of the card does state those terms, there is fine print that we agree to as Subway Rewards members that negates what the cards say making them not responsible and the cards are only as good as cash and not replaceable. Geez, thanks but no thanks Subway!

As a side note, I have had gift cards fraudulently used from both my Starbucks and Chipolte accounts in the past and both companies were great about opening a case and getting my balances replaced ASAP so I was NOT expecting the phone call I had with Subway management this afternoon!

Warning for Subway gift cards! Subway does not guarantee and will not replace any gift cards that are lost through fraud. I won a $50 egift card in a sweepstakes and stupidly added it into my Subway account for what I thought would be protection (the fine print on the card reads only cards linked to account will be replaced) Within 3 days the entire card was spent and an additional $10 was spent from another card I had on my account. I called the gift card # and was told even though the back of the card does state those terms, there is fine print that we agree to as Subway Rewards members that negates what the cards say making them not responsible and the cards are only as good as cash and not replaceable. Geez, thanks but no thanks Subway!

As a side note, I have had gift cards fraudulently used from both my Starbucks and Chipolte accounts in the past and both companies were great about opening a case and getting my balances replaced ASAP so I was NOT expecting the phone call I had with Subway management this afternoon!

It may not help but I'd blast them on twitter. I'd also read through all the terms to see if it actually says it invalidates the terms on the physical gc. Bad business practice and I'd let everyone know. I don't eat there anyway but this is more reason not to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!