No, I did not. There was one person on another forum who insisted that they purchased a gc at Gamestop with a Gamestop gift card recently but I personally have not found anyone else to back it up and I have never actually tried it.
You can only buy game eshop credit (Nintendo eshop, Steam, Xbox, etc) with Gamestop gift cards. You can’t use them to buy 3rd party GCs such as Disney.

You can only buy game eshop credit (Nintendo eshop, Steam, Xbox, etc) with Gamestop gift cards. You can’t use them to buy 3rd party GCs such as Disney.

Thanks, that is what I thought but this other guy on slickdeals was insisting that he had bought an Amazon gift card with a Gamestop gift card. I had a hard time believing him because I could not find anyone else who was able to do that. You can see the thread using the link below - it is post #33 and on.

https://slickdeals.net/f/16453192-s...-50-bonus-credit-50?p=161855899#post161855899

Way cool Meijer! :thumbsup2
DH called CS about his missing points at Meijer today.
For what ever reason the call disconnected from their end, CS called back and she gave him a total of 30,000 pts for his $250 gc purchase for the inconvenience.

We went to Lowe's earlier today and found 4 variable load MC gc @bbsearchlight posted about here. Some yahoo tore off the protective back on two of them and put them back on the gc rack :sad2: I purchased the remaining two. I loaded $500 on each.

1680476269916.png

Again, I don't need DGC but I would like to rinse & repeat like @Kumanate suggests.

I didn't use the app, just my old desktop. Under Customer Service I chose, Create a Case.

I've read people have called to get their points so you should try that. DH still isn't home and that's the next method I plan on trying. It should be easier.

Meijer Customer Care| 1-877-E-Meijer (1-877-363-4537)

Hours of Operation| Sunday-Saturday | 7am - 1am EST

Direct link

View attachment 749413
Sorry very late to reply. I waS able to call and get my missing 15,000 mperks credited

Thank you! I just used mine the same way.

Now I guess I'll be on the lookout on 4/13 to see if I get the $15 digital coupon.

Yes, I’ll be checking for it too!

Darn, I really dislike how this one works. I usually wait to see good DPs here before I bite, but I guess we all have to roll the dice individually and cross our fingers for the coupon on the 13th!!

Added Offers ~ 4/03/23

Discount District

Best Buy Online:
  • $100 Amtrak Gift Card for $85
  • $50 Shell gift card for $45
  • $200 Instacart gift card for $180
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Best Buy gift cards
    • Includes: Fanatics, Top Golf, MLB shop .com, NHK Shop, NFL Shop and NBA Store
    • Limit 1 per brand.
    • Direct link
  • Save 10% on Aeropostale and Fandango gift cards
  • $50 Applebee's gift cards for $45
  • $50 Taco Bell gift cards for $45
Credit Cards

Kroger Chase Offer: Earn 5% back Pickup or Delivery with $7 back max.
Offer valid online only.​
Expires 5/16/23.​

1680543953470.png

I've not tried this possible workaround, have you?

The Kroger Company DP:
  • 12/10/22 In comments, Add CC offers to Kroger Pay it will code as online order, and the offer will work for in-store purchases. You can only buy a GC that is sub $50 using Kroger Pay, anything over that won’t work. This will also activate the 3% on the CSP for online grocery purchases category.

Chevrolet Chase Offer: Earn 10% back on your purchase of any Chevrolet, GMC, Buick or Cadillac vehicle service or parts at a GM Dealership, with a $54 back Max.
Expires 4/15/23.​

1680544571481.png

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 4/03/23

Discount District

Best Buy Online:
  • $100 Amtrak Gift Card for $85
  • $50 Shell gift card for $45
  • $200 Instacart gift card for $180
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Best Buy gift cards
    • Includes: Fanatics, Top Golf, MLB shop .com, NHK Shop, NFL Shop and NBA Store
    • Limit 1 per brand.
    • Direct link
  • Save 10% on Aeropostale and Fandango gift cards
  • $50 Applebee's gift cards for $45
  • $50 Taco Bell gift cards for $45
Credit Cards

Are Taco Bell egift cards difficult to use? DH and DS both go to Taco Bell regularly and I would love to have the discount, but they are not the best at using things if there's any special instructions with them lol - especially DH!

Are Taco Bell egift cards difficult to use? DH and DS both go to Taco Bell regularly and I would love to have the discount, but they are not the best at using things if there's any special instructions with them lol - especially DH!

They work just as easy as other egift cards. DS stores his egifts in the app, DH (Mr. Old School) uses them online.
Piece of cake!

I also want to add, my menfolk have separate accounts which I recommend for special offers. Often times those are limited to one per order and/or account. If your DH & DS want Taco Bell, they can place separate orders and pick them up at the same time, in one car. Make sense?

Last edited:
There is another Cash App 5% boost at Sam's club available for the next ten days.

5% Cash App
4.04% Sam's pricing for the $50.
Comes to $91.17 for $100 GC
Plus 1% back from Rakuten

Not the greatest, but not bad. :) Sam's does limit to only 2 cards though.

There is another Cash App 5% boost at Sam's club available for the next ten days.

5% Cash App

What about shopkick? Anyone have news/updates?

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Strategies
  • $400 Disney gift cards for $334.05

5% Cash App

I have tried to figure this out on my own several times. Is this just the regular CashApp? How do you get the boost and use a CC? ( I couldn't even figure out where the offer to get 5% back was) Would love to try this with my Discover card but I can't figure it out. Thanks.

I have tried to figure this out on my own several times. Is this just the regular CashApp? How do you get the boost and use a CC? ( I couldn't even figure out where the offer to get 5% back was) Would love to try this with my Discover card but I can't figure it out. Thanks.
You cannot use a CC.
Yes, it's through the regular CashApp - you get & use their debit card.
Add money to your CashApp account.
In the app, click on the card (2nd symbol).
Under the image of the card, it mentions boosts. Click on it, scroll down to Sam's, & add.
Then just go through a shopping portal (like Rakuten or Shopkick), and pay using the cashapp card.

You cannot use a CC.
Yes, it's through the regular CashApp - you get & use their debit card.
Add money to your CashApp account.
In the app, click on the card (2nd symbol).
Under the image of the card, it mentions boosts. Click on it, scroll down to Sam's, & add.
Then just go through a shopping portal (like Rakuten or Shopkick), and pay using the cashapp card.

Does the 5% come off at point of purchase, or is it a reward you get later?

Thanks for walking us through it, I've wondered about it as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter