Hey all-- I'm going to sign up for top cashback. If anyone has a referral coden or promo, could you send it to me on dm?
First post on here but you are all amazing and have been saving me so much!

Unfortunately this ^ isn't allowed on the DIS. Please delete, thanks buddy! :flower3:

I am extremely intrigued by this deal. Wanted to know others ideas to maximize this with the freedom/flex perhaps then buying disney gift cards with the MGC. Looking to maximize cashback with RMN, etc. Maybe shopdisney, etc. Ideas anyone?

So many stackable offers for this deal!

Lowe's
  • Buy $200 Mastercard Gift card & Get $15 Lowe’s gift card via code
    • Code must be claimed by 4/19/23.
    • Limit 2 per email address
    • Direct link
    • Expires 4/5/23
      • Chase Freedom & Freedom Flex Q2 2023 Categories: Lowe's
        • Expires 6/30/23

Yeah, the best ive got is buying a $200 gift card at Staples @5% off with Ink, doing this deal with that card, then buying DGC at Sam's with the discount. I'm perpetually in the middle of a project, so Lowe's GC is like cash to us. Any better ideas?
I bought the variable $20 - $500 and put on $500 last night and filled out the rebate information and instantly got the $15 Lowe's gift card. So it works when buying the $500 version and you will only pay the $5.95 fee. I use it to pay my estimated taxes with the IRS. I used my Chase freedom card for the 5% cash back this quarter. I was also able to buy it at the self checkout but in the past I have found that doesn't work in all Lowe's stores.

Capture2.JPG

I bought the variable $20 - $500 and put on $500 last night and filled out the rebate information and instantly got the $15 Lowe's gift card. So it works when buying the $500 version and you will only pay the $5.95 fee. I use it to pay my estimated taxes with the IRS. I used my Chase freedom card for the 5% cash back this quarter. I was also able to buy it at the self checkout but in the past I have found that doesn't work in all Lowe's stores.

View attachment 750410

Also, as a follow up, when filling out the rebate form the card number is only the last set of numbers on the back of the card (not the actual card number from the front) and the amount of gift card is the amount not including the service fee. (I hope this saves some of you time, as it took me around 7 minutes of trial and error before I figured this out.)

Capture3.JPG

Has anybody tried the BJ's offer yet? Reading through the exclusions, it appears that gift card purchases are excluded.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230402_095852.jpg
    Screenshot_20230402_095852.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 8

Also, as a follow up, when filling out the rebate form the card number is only the last set of numbers on the back of the card (not the actual card number from the front) and the amount of gift card is the amount not including the service fee. (I hope this saves some of you time, as it took me around 7 minutes of trial and error before I figured this out.)

It's been a while since you've posted, on vacation?

Thanks for posting btw, very helpful indeed. There's more I can do with $500 vs $200.

Did you ever find out if you could buy DGC with GameStop gc? I thought you asked about that many pages ago.

I am extremely intrigued by this deal. Wanted to know others ideas to maximize this with the freedom/flex perhaps then buying disney gift cards with the MGC. Looking to maximize cashback with RMN, etc. Maybe shopdisney, etc. Ideas anyone?

Yeah, the best ive got is buying a $200 gift card at Staples @5% off with Ink, doing this deal with that card, then buying DGC at Sam's with the discount. I'm perpetually in the middle of a project, so Lowe's GC is like cash to us. Any better ideas?

Intermediate:
Just saying, this holds true to m/c as well.
  • Visa's can be used anywhere the logo is accepted: ShopDisney, Sam’s Club, Walmart, Office Depot, Lowes
Advanced:
Disney Gift Card Deals & Discount District
Since we all shop at various grocery stores, you might want to test at your location. If you do, please post. Last year, I used both Visa & MC at Kroger in-store during 4x fuel but not this year as I had great cc offers. However, I read off the board people were not successful last month.
  • Scroll down to Strategies
    • Buy Happy physical gc must include GameStop.
    • Check your location first to verify they sell DGC.

Last edited:
It's been a while since you've posted, on vacation?

Thanks for posting btw, very helpful indeed. There's more I can do with $500 vs $200.

Did you ever find out if you could buy DGC with GameStop gc? I thought you asked about that many pages ago.

No, I did not. There was one person on another forum who insisted that they purchased a gc at Gamestop with a Gamestop gift card recently but I personally have not found anyone else to back it up and I have never actually tried it.

Has anybody tried the BJ's offer yet? Reading through the exclusions, it appears that gift card purchases are excluded.
Sometimes they mean their own BJ's gift cards, but of course you don't know until you try. It all depends on how BJ's has the 3rd party GC's classified. If like Target they are classified as entertainment it would not be an issue. Of course if you are going to BJ's anyway just make sure you have another item(s) over $15 (in your case) along with a GC.

I received it as well. The original coupon in the book states gc's excluded. I'll have to try this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter