PayPal Digital Gifts:
  • Buy $50 Red Robin Gift Cards For $40
  • Buy $50 Gap Options Gift Cards for $40
  • Buy $50 Banana Republic Gift Cards For $40
  • Expiry date unknown. GCG

I have a Chase offer for 20% back at Staples, $10 maximum, expires 9/4. Last time I checked, they sell Disney gift cards. :love: I have a little over 2 weeks, so I'll take every little bit I can.

This is on my Marriot card. My husband's only has 10%.

Thank you for posting! See how much you've added to our thread?! Thanks a bunch!

Disney Gift Card Deals
Staples Chase Offer: Various Offers
Get 10%/20% back, max $10
Expires 9/04/22. Post #9603 :thumbsup2 @Swimgirly

Discount District
Staples: Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
Limit 5 per customer per day.​
Expires 8/13/22. GCG

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

We feed my dog Royal Canin Golden Retriever and I can't believe the price has risen to over $100/bag! I keep trying to find the best price/sale to grab her a backup bag and there is nothing to be found. I sure miss those days where I could stack coupons/discounts on that food. Now hoping for a Petsmart egift card sale soon. Those come around once in a big while.

We feed my dog Royal Canin Golden Retriever and I can't believe the price has risen to over $100/bag! I keep trying to find the best price/sale to grab her a backup bag and there is nothing to be found. I sure miss those days where I could stack coupons/discounts on that food. Now hoping for a Petsmart egift card sale soon. Those come around once in a big while.

I hear ya! I have used Virtual Visa's at Sam's Club to buy discounted PetSmart GC, which are now OOS. They tend to come & go. I wonder if you can use a prepaid Visa/MC to buy them online when they come back in stock? Good deal at Staples with the stack.

There is the Meijer deal too, though I'm not certain if they sell PetSmart gc?

Lastly Kroger Family stores are having a 4x Fuel promotions starting this weekend.

Sorry I can't help you further. If anyone else knows of a deal or a way @CookieandOatmeal can save on PetSmart gift cards, please post!!!

I feel you! My German shepherd eats the same brand of food. Lately, I've been purchasing petsmart GCs instead of Disney GCs when CC offers pop up and ordering the food online for curbside pickup.

That way I'm stacking GC discounts, CC rewards, cashback portals (Normally RMN or Ibotta) and 5% discount for curbside pickup. It's not much but we normally get around a $30 discount.

I hear ya! I have used Virtual Visa's at Sam's Club to buy discounted PetSmart GC, which are now OOS. They tend to come & go. I wonder if you can use a prepaid Visa/MC to buy them online when they come back in stock? Good deal at Staples with the stack.

There is the Meijer deal too, though I'm not certain if they sell PetSmart gc?

Lastly Kroger Family stores are having a 4x Fuel promotions starting this weekend.

Sorry I can't help you further. If anyone else knows of a deal or a way @CookieandOatmeal can save on PetSmart gift cards, please post!!!
I think this time around, I might have to buy it from Chewy since I have the chase offer for $15 back. She's getting groomed on Monday at Petsmart and sometimes they'll send a coupon when I make her next appointment at that time. Maybe I'll wait until then to see if I get a coupon and which one ends up being a better deal.
I feel you! My German shepherd eats the same brand of food. Lately, I've been purchasing petsmart GCs instead of Disney GCs when CC offers pop up and ordering the food online for curbside pickup.

That way I'm stacking GC discounts, CC rewards, cashback portals (Normally RMN or Ibotta) and 5% discount for curbside pickup. It's not much but we normally get around a $30 discount.
I loved it when Petco was doing the 20% off curbside pickup discount. It was so sweet to use it on her food and then pay by discounted GCs. Now they won't let you use the curbside discount on Royal Canin. Bummed!

I think this time around, I might have to buy it from Chewy since I have the chase offer for $15 back. She's getting groomed on Monday at Petsmart and sometimes they'll send a coupon when I make her next appointment at that time. Maybe I'll wait until then to see if I get a coupon and which one ends up being a better deal.

I loved it when Petco was doing the 20% off curbside pickup discount. It was so sweet to use it on her food and then pay by discounted GCs. Now they won't let you use the curbside discount on Royal Canin. Bummed!

What!!!! I just ordered a month ago and got the discount. This is horrible!

The discount is now 10% and it doesn't work for Royal Canin but this is for Petco. Does it still work at Petsmart? Maybe I'll try there.
It does! I believe it's normally 5% off unless they're running a special.

This popped up earlier: Petsmart is offering an extra 20% Off Sitewide on Sale/Online PetSmart Merchandise. Additionally, save an additional 20% Off On Wellness Food/Treats w/ promo code WELLNESS20 (apply in cart) when logged into your PetSmart Treats account [Free to Join]. Select free curbside pickup to save on shipping, otherwise, free shipping on orders $49

It does! I believe it's normally 5% off unless they're running a special.

This popped up earlier: Petsmart is offering an extra 20% Off Sitewide on Sale/Online PetSmart Merchandise. Additionally, save an additional 20% Off On Wellness Food/Treats w/ promo code WELLNESS20 (apply in cart) when logged into your PetSmart Treats account [Free to Join]. Select free curbside pickup to save on shipping, otherwise, free shipping on orders $49
Nice!

I already tried that promo and it doesn't work for Royal Canin 😭 .

I think I'm going to have to invest in a Sam's Club membership (have BJs) and wait for the Petsmart cards to come back in stock. I found this deal online...anyone know if its legit? https://appleinsider.com/articles/2...rship-on-sale-for-1499-plus-free-10-gift-card

Just got my BoA debit card and see that they have 10% cb at ShopDisney, and I don't see any GC exclusions. Has anyone successfully used this stacked with the RMN 10% cb?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter