Probably depends on where you live. Out here in NM, it will be few and far between for charging stations. It's few and far between gas stations too. I'd like to know the actual range on an eCar when the A/C is blasting going up and down mountains. Some people stuck in that Virginia freeway snow storm with eCars and the heater going ran out of juice.

Off topic, but this group has the most savvy-shopper knowledge of all: Has anyone ever found a cash back portal that works with Amazon for non-Amazon products?

Thanks in advance!

Probably depends on where you live. Out here in NM, it will be few and far between for charging stations. It's few and far between gas stations too. I'd like to know the actual range on an eCar when the A/C is blasting going up and down mountains. Some people stuck in that Virginia freeway snow storm with eCars and the heater going ran out of juice.
This is a big thing where I am too. Unless you only travel along the interstate, charging stations are few and far between. There is one in my whole town.. And with kids in sports, we travel a lot. It's nothing to drive 2-3 hours each way to a tournament and they are always at some high school in the middle of nowhere. We have a long way to go here before fully electric cars make sense.

This is a big thing where I am too. Unless you only travel along the interstate, charging stations are few and far between. There is one in my whole town.. And with kids in sports, we travel a lot. It's nothing to drive 2-3 hours each way to a tournament and they are always at some high school in the middle of nowhere. We have a long way to go here before fully electric cars make sense.

I live in Michigan - Motor City and there are a few stations. As this becomes bigger and more charging fuel stations are added in every state, I wonder how fuel points will work out. Will we see better discounts or what the ratio will be if we used the points to by groceries. How are they going to make it competitive for us to buy them?
Safeway & some already have this in place. Is it a good or great deal?

Last edited:
Is the Giant Eagle/ Venmo $10 off $40 deal once a day, or one time only? I used it today and it disappeared from my app. There are conflicting reports in this thread from different posters.

Is the Giant Eagle/ Venmo $10 off $40 deal once a day, or one time only? I used it today and it disappeared from my app. There are conflicting reports in this thread from different posters.

I have used it at least 10 times now in the past 2 weeks, sometimes several times a day. I used it yesterday, twice, and just now looked and my is also gone. Darn!

Has anyone ordered egift cards from Sam and didn't get them delivered? I ordered 2 yesterday, got the shipped email, and see only 1 in my inbox (checked my spam folder also). Chatted with their customer support and they said a specialty team has to contact me since it's a third party gift card. Wondered if anyone had this happen before and what course of action you took to resolve? I used the cash app (for the 10% boost and they provide no support/help in charging back).

Has anyone ordered egift cards from Sam and didn't get them delivered? I ordered 2 yesterday, got the shipped email, and see only 1 in my inbox (checked my spam folder also). Chatted with their customer support and they said a specialty team has to contact me since it's a third party gift card. Wondered if anyone had this happen before and what course of action you took to resolve? I used the cash app (for the 10% boost and they provide no support/help in charging back).
Did you order them in the same order? Or seperate orders?

I ordered some today, my inbox shows one but when I follow the link to the actual gift card both of them are there.

edit: also when I click print on one it opens a new tab, then when I click print on the second one it refreshes the same tab rather than opens a new tab, but the card number changes accordingly.

Just found out a VGC bought from Sam's was cleaned out yesterday. I called Vanilla Gift and they said I had to fill out a form and it would take 45-90 days for them to investigate.
Was the gift card package opened? Or did you notice whether the sides of the gift card package were fully closed? I remember reading a while back that thieves would cut open the side of the gift card with a razor, record the number, and then put the gift card back in and seal the sides back up.

I ordered some today, my inbox shows one but when I follow the link to the actual gift card both of them are there.

edit: also when I click print on one it opens a new tab, then when I click print on the second one it refreshes the same tab rather than opens a new tab, but the card number changes accordingly.

Thank you! I clicked the email again and now it shows both gift cards. Earlier when I clicked it only showed 1.

I have used it at least 10 times now in the past 2 weeks, sometimes several times a day. I used it yesterday, twice, and just now looked and my is also gone. Darn!

I can confirm both the ability to use this offer multiple times a day, and that the offer is now gone from my app. Was great while it lasted!!

In fact it just disappeared very recently as I made purchases about 5 hours before this post that were through the offer and now listed as tracked.

Only problem with the Sam's / CashApp is online they only offer a $50 or $500 virtual card... and there is a limit of two. The $500 doesn't really work fully as it's a $20 max discount per purchase.

Hey but the do have limited time Starbuck gift cards that are 10% off, and with the CashApp that will be 20% off.... Starbucks discount is almost as rare as Disney ones.

They do have other options for Disney gift cards if you buy the physical cards and have them shipped to you. Here are the current Sam's club prices:

$50 gift card (physical or virtual) $47.98 (4.04% discount)
$500 gift card (physical or virtual) $484.98 (3.004% discount)
$150 physical gift cards (pack of 3 x $50) $144.98 (3.35% discount)
$75 physical gift cards (pack of 3 x $25) $71.98 (4.03% discount)

To maximize the cash app discount, you could do like Aela said and order 2 $50 virtual and 2 $50 physical. Or you could order 2 $75 physical and 1 $50 virtual. Or if they don't let you order more than 2 total, you can still buy 2 $75 physical cards.

They do have other options for Disney gift cards if you buy the physical cards and have them shipped to you. Here are the current Sam's club prices:

$50 gift card (physical or virtual) $47.98 (4.04% discount)
$500 gift card (physical or virtual) $484.98 (3.004% discount)
$150 physical gift cards (pack of 3 x $50) $144.98 (3.35% discount)
$75 physical gift cards (pack of 3 x $25) $71.98 (4.03% discount)

To maximize the cash app discount, you could do like Aela said and order 2 $50 virtual and 2 $50 physical. Or you could order 2 $75 physical and 1 $50 virtual. Or if they don't let you order more than 2 total, you can still buy 2 $75 physical cards.
Yes I also noticed that it won’t let me buy anymore Physical $50 ones when I tried today. So I bought a $150 physical and $50 digital. This is day 3 doing it (day one: $150 $50 physical) (day two: 2x $50 digital, 2x$50 physical), (day three: $150 physical, $50 digital). Day one arrived in the mail today (already cleaned them out online). Day two and three physical have already shipped, and day 2&3 digital cards have already arrived in inbox and have been cleaned out.

I'm doing the Cash APP Sam's Club deal on Disney Gift Cards. Ordered a $50 Disney e-card over 24 hrs ago and still haven't gotten it. Is it normal for it to take over 24 hrs? I'm going to do another order tonight, but I think I'll go the snail mail delivery route instead if the e-delivery isn't reliable!

I'm doing the Cash APP Sam's Club deal on Disney Gift Cards. Ordered a $50 Disney e-card over 24 hrs ago and still haven't gotten it. Is it normal for it to take over 24 hrs? I'm going to do another order tonight, but I think I'll go the snail mail delivery route instead if the e-delivery isn't reliable!
I received mine fairly quickly. The ones I ordered this morning at 9am arrived by 11am

As the electrical car industry grows, I wonder if Kroger's/Harris Teeter will offer $ on groceries for every 100 in fuel points.
I’ve has a hybrid for years and the fuel points from Hy-Vee don’t really appeal too much to me. My current car is an electric hybrid and only has a 7 gallon tank. It’s pretty much useless for me. My DD has an Outback that has a bigger tank but she now lives in a different state and can’t take advantage of my fuel points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter