I've been doing the same thing and feel like SAMS is using this as a marketing lure.
The cards went on sale at 12:01 am sold out in 10-15 minutes. they probably had a minimal amount allocated like 50 so only a handful of folks could buy (thankfully 2 card maximum).
Even the die hard DGC hoarders like me did not forsee a midnight window for DIGiTAL & physical cards to sell out just like that so I can't imagine there is a more informed group out there on a random forum (or normal people sitting at home ) that beat us to it.
Perhaps I'm being too synical lately but this feels like the black Friday trampling rush to buy the ONE 50" flat screen TV in stock at store for $199.

Agree - I expected it to potentially sell out that night, so I checked at 12:15am and I just thought it had not gone live yet when it said Out of Stock. Boy was I surprised that it had already sold out... I thought for sure Sams would sprinkle more stock here and there throughout the day yesterday and possibly today, and it does seem like it occasionally goes in stock (like I got lucky earlier today and bought 2). But if it is a sprinkle of stock, it is likely just a handful since it goes in stock and then goes back out of stock immediately.

Has anyone had any experience buying Disney GC thru BJs and using Paypal as a payment option? One of the Chase Freedom Q4 5% cash back categories is payments made using Paypal. Not sure if it's worth the hassle of setting up an account to get the extra 5%. But it would be close to 11% off for the $500 cards so tough to pass up. I know Paypal fraud team can get a bit aggressive at times, so not sure if setting up an account today then buying $1500 in gift cards will set off some red flags

Has anyone had any experience buying Disney GC thru BJs and using Paypal as a payment option? One of the Chase Freedom Q4 5% cash back categories is payments made using Paypal. Not sure if it's worth the hassle of setting up an account to get the extra 5%. But it would be close to 11% off for the $500 cards so tough to pass up. I know Paypal fraud team can get a bit aggressive at times, so not sure if setting up an account today then buying $1500 in gift cards will set off some red flags
I used PayPal and bought $2,000 worth from BJs. No problem at all.

I've bought from BJs before using PayPal as well - no issues. I think the 5% Chase offer is definitely worth setting up a PayPal account.

I think since Paypal is one of the 5% categories this quarter, they won't be surprised to see you set up an account to use that benefit. I've already maxed both my OG Freedom and Flex with Paypal. Always sad to realize you've hit the limit when you see the 1% cash back next to your transaction!

Meijer: Buy $150+ Mastercard Gift Card & Get $10 off
  • Buy $150+ Mastercard gift card at Meijer & get $10 off instantly
  • Direct link to offer (search for ‘Mastercard’)
  • Offer valid November 28-December 4, 2021
  • Limit one use per coupon
  • Must load digital coupon
  • This deal goes live on Sunday November 28, so even though you can clip the coupon now, you won’t get the discount if buying today (November 27)

BI-LO/Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 16x On Gift Cards
  • Earn 16x points on all third party gift cards at BI-LO, Winn-Dixie, Harveys & Fresco y Mas
  • Direct link to weekly ad
  • Offer valid November 26-27, 2021 only
  • Excludes BI-LO, Winn-Dixie, Harveys and Fresco y Mas gift cards
  • Excludes all Visa, Mastercard & American Express gift cards, as well as reloadable & prepaid debit cards such as NetSpend and Green Dot

If you have a Citicard that offers Citi Easy Deals they have a $50.00 Disney gift card for $35.00. Only catch is that you can just buy one. But hey, quite a deal even if just one. Do it soon as they sell out fast. Other types of gift cards are available at varying discounts. Good Luck!

Lowe's offer (targeted? lucky?)
  • I made a click and collect purchase at Lowe's yesterday-- pretty small purchase, about 30$
  • I was given a 10$ GC in the bag when I picked up
  • I don't see this advertised anywhere, but may be worth trying if you need any home goods
  • YMMV

Just a quick pop in!
When does the BJ's deal go back to 5%?
Probably after the BF sale ends on 11/29/21 and I thought it was 4%, not 5% I could be wrong.

If you’ve got Tickets at Work (usually a perk through your employer), a friend told me she’s seeing discounted Disney tix in their Black Friday sale. I didn’t look myself but based on her screenshots, it looks like it’s about 10% off.
My hubs gets this perk through his work and I just priced out 5 day tixs that we are looking to get. Didn't see any BF sale prices. Still cheaper for us to buy through Disney with our discounted GCs.
This has been my experience as well. All the discount sites and places still end up being more vs. direct from Disney using my DGCs I got using all the tricks I learned here. (LOVE YOU ALL!)

Just saying, if your employer also offers manufacture discounts you may earn points which can be applied at Tickets at Work.
DH bought tires, I got a new refrigerator and the price for our Universal park tickets (two adults) dropped considerably. We could have purchased WDW tickets but didn't need them.

I don't know if I just got super lucky, or what happened - but I've been refreshing the Sams Club website every so often to check to see if it is back in stock, and it just allowed me to add to cart!
Fantasic!
Strange - RMN is showing 5% back for me now too - but when I was able to make the purchase, it did not show 5% at that time, even went directly to the RetailMeNot website and could not find it ... Oh well!
Had the same issue at Kiehl's with Rakuten. Logged in got 5%, made my purchase then logged out only to find it went up to 15% :(
I've been doing the same thing and feel like SAMS is using this as a marketing lure.
Maybe but I doubt it. I'm thinking these were from the original sale that didn't go through whether CC or prepaid gift cards were denied. Granted, I didn't see any posts here of cancellations but we're one of many.

I am trying to figure out if joining BJs fro $10 is worth it to get Disney gift cards bought through PayPal?

I've bought from BJs before using PayPal as well - no issues. I think the 5% Chase offer is definitely worth setting up a PayPal account.
Why can't I figure this out? I have PayPal and I have a Chase Freedom card - do you set it up through Chase or PayPal?

Why can't I figure this out? I have PayPal and I have a Chase Freedom card - do you set it up through Chase or PayPal?
First you have to login to your Chase Freedom account and make sure you have activated your 5% categories for this quarter. Once that is done then you have to login to PayPal. In your PayPal account add your Freedom card to your wallet and set it as your default payment method. When you check out on BJ’s use PayPal to pay and your payment will come from PayPal using your Freedom card.

First you have to login to your Chase Freedom account and make sure you have activated your 5% categories for this quarter. Once that is done then you have to login to PayPal. In your PayPal account add your Freedom card to your wallet and set it as your default payment method. When you check out on BJ’s use PayPal to pay and your payment will come from PayPal using your Freedom card.
Those are much better directions :rotfl2:

Target GC with purchase
  • Electronics
    • $30 Target GiftCard when you buy a VIZIO V-Series 58" (57.5 Diag) 4k LED Smart TV V585-J01 through Monday 11/29/2021
    • $250 Target GiftCard when you buy a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Unlocked (128GB) - phantom black through 12/4/2021
    • $20 Target GiftCard when you buy a select Nokia Unlocked phone through 12/4/2021
    • $50 Target GiftCard when you buy a Simple Mobile Prepaid iPhone SE 2nd Gen (64GB) - white or a Total Wireless Prepaid iPhone SE 2nd Gen (64GB) - black along with $25 or more of prepaid Simple Mobile or Total Wireless airtime (email delivery) through 1/1/2022
    • $90 Target GiftCard when you buy a Tracfone Prepaid iPhone SE 2nd Gen (64GB) - black along with $25 or more TracFone prepaid airtime(Email Delivery) through 1/1/2022
    • $50 Target GiftCard when you buy an Oculus Quest 2: Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset - 128GB or 256GB through Monday 11/29/2021
  • Kitchen & dining
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you buy a Cuisinart Classic waffle maker - stainless steel - WMR-CATG through 12/4/2021
    • $75 Target GiftCard when you buy a Cuisinart AirFryer toaster oven - stainless steel - TOA-60 through 12/4/2021
    • $30 Target GiftCard when you buy a Keurig K-Cafe Special Edition single-serve K-Cup pod coffee, latte and cappuccino maker – nickel through 12/4/2021
  • Home
    • $50 Target GiftCard when you buy a select Tuft & Needle mattress through 12/4/2021
    • $20 Target GiftCard when you buy a Philips Hue white and color ambiance Bluetooth enabled lightstrip base kit through 12/4/2021
    • $15 Target GiftCard when you buy a select Cricut EasyPress or Cricut Mug Press online only through Monday 11/29/2021
  • Movies, music & books
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy Atlas of The Heart - by Brene Brown along with another select Brene Brown book through 12/4/2021
  • Pets
    • $5 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 select Purina Beyond Mixers through 12/4/2021
  • Toys
    • $10 Target GiftCard when you spend $50 or more on select Our Generation dolls and accessories through 12/4/2021

Amazon: Buy $100 Apple Gift Card & Get $15 Amazon Promo Credit
  • Buy $100 Apple gift card from Amazon & get $15 of Amazon promo credit free when using promo APPLENOV
  • Direct link to offer
  • Limit 1
  • If you have Discover it's 5% cashback on Amazon this quarter

Office Depot/OfficeMax: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $25 Rewards

• Buy $100 of gift cards for the following brands at Office Depot/OfficeMax & get $25 back in Rewards:
    • Bed Bath & Beyond
    • Fanatics
    • Fandango
    • Vudu
    • GameStop
    • Gap
    • Hello Fresh
    • Hulu
    • JCPenney
    • Netflix
    • Uber
    • Spafinder
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires December 11, 2021
  • Limit $25 in Rewards per member

Dollar General: Save 15% On Select Gift Cards

• Save 15% when buying the following gift cards at Dollar General:
    • GameStop
    • PlayStation Store
    • Xbox
    • Spotify
    • Vudu
    • Fandango
    • Xbox Game Pass
    • Wendy’s
    • Subway
    • Brinker
    • Chili’s
    • Krispy Kreme
  • Expires December 4, 2021

Family Dollar: Save 10% On Xbox & Fandango Gift Cards

• Save 10% on the following gift card brands at Family Dollar:
    • $25 Fandango
    • $25 Xbox
    • $50 Xbox

Kinney Drugs: Buy $25 Lululemon Gift Card & Get $5 Kinney Drugs Gift Card
  • Buy $25 Lululemon gift card at Kinney Drugs & get $5 Kinney Drugs gift card free
  • Direct link to offer

Rite Aid: Earn 15-20% BonusCash On Select Gift Cards

• Rite Aid is offering the following gift card deals this week:
    • Buy $100 gift cards for the following brands & get $15 BonusCash:
      • Airbnb
      • Hotels.com
    • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & get $8 BonusCash:
      • Burlington
      • GameStop
    • Buy $25 gift cards for the following brands & get $5 BonusCash:
      • Applebee’s
      • IHOP
      • Hulu
      • Fandango
      • Vudu
      • PlayStation Store
    • Buy $19.99/$20 gift cards for the following brands & get $4 BonusCash:
      • Nintendo eShop
      • Nintendo Switch Online
  • Limit 2 per gift card grouping

Walgreens: Buy 2x Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Walgreens Gift Card

• Buy two gift cards for the following brands at Walgreens & get a $5 Walgreens gift card free:
    • Southwest
    • Bed Bath & Beyond
    • Fandango/Vudu
    • FandangoNOW
  • Limit 2, except in NM

CVS: Buy $75 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 ExtraBucks Rewards

• Buy $75 gift card for one of the following brands at CVS & get $15 ExtraBucks Rewards:
    • H&M
    • The Children’s Place
    • Domino’s
    • Chili’s
  • Limit 1 per household with card

Thank you! I realized it may be the Freedom Flex and not just Freedom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter