I really did struggle with whether to try/do:
  • The ShopDisney (+2% in Disney Rewards) + Rakuten (15%, which worked at least once - or it's tracking) or
  • The BJ's (6 percent off, plus potentially 1.5 in Rakuten, and 1% in Disney Rewards)
It was definitely the question of gamble vs. sure bet (if I buy on ShopDisney, I may get no cash back or "discount" but it's potentially 15% vs. the sure 6% and maybe extra 1.5%). We'll see!

I really did struggle with whether to try/do:
  • The ShopDisney (+2% in Disney Rewards) + Rakuten (15%, which worked at least once - or it's tracking) or
  • The BJ's (6 percent off, plus potentially 1.5 in Rakuten, and 1% in Disney Rewards)
It was definitely the question of gamble vs. sure bet (if I buy on ShopDisney, I may get no cash back or "discount" but it's potentially 15% vs. the sure 6% and maybe extra 1.5%). We'll see!

shopDisney + Rakuten is not a sure thing until you get the check. There were some reporting back in Sept that people got their cashback removed bc its's GC

BJ's is 6% + 6% (max $50, i think it's per order per track) RMN right now and RMN does track even though GC is excluded. (Rakuten will track BJs GC orders as $0). There is another user report success before? but again there is a chance of take back. You at least get the 6% from BJ

I did chance 500 on shopDisney/Rakuten + Rakuten and $1000 on BJ/RMN

Last edited:
Paypal select accounts have a 25 off 250 at best buy offer I think it will stack with % back from chase. It shows up on the PayPal screen so when you go to PayPal it will show 275-25 voucher offer (then I had a 10% back chase at Best Buy, hence the 275 total gift card purchase). No more chase offers left so we did a second PayPal account with Amazon gift cards.

I didn’t see it in my account but found a link online that took me to it, don’t know how to share the link or what the rules are about showing the link to another deal forum so I’ll just let you google it. Limited to the first 40,000 uses.

also note, I couldn’t access PayPal on my browser but it worked through the Best Buy app.

I may have missed it, but did RMN track for BJ's?
Sorry - I should have reported back. RMN is tracking - 6% for BJ's gift card purchases. It's not scheduled to pay out until January. RMN also tracked for gift card purchase at Sam's just a couple of weeks ago even though gift cards were excluded in terms.

Last edited:
Shoot - I hadn't known about RMN. Oh well. If anyone wants to try ShopDisney again today, Rakuten is giving 13% CB (recognizing it might be clawed back). I will say that they've put the amount in my balance so far but I do realize @mrgodai's point

what do you do with the remainder of the $250 virtual visa?

Here are a few more confirmed options
Virtual Visa's DP:
  • Use VV's online at:
    • Target just like a credit card
    • Kroger Online 7/03/21 :goodvibes FoxC63
    • Sam's Club Online
    • Reload Amazon gift cards, buy Costco shop cards, Pay/prepaid utility bills.
    • Universal Orlando.com Gift Card 7/22/21 Post #3839
  • Add VV's to PayPal to use at:

PayPal Digital Gifts:
Worth reading.
[Update] Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
Doctor of Credit

Edit to add the following:

Point Debit Card:
  • Earn 5x At Costco
    • Limit $500 Spend Per Month
  • Earn 5x At Whole Foods
    • Limit $1,000 Spend Per Month
    • Expires 12/19/21. GC Galore
Amazon: $5 Off $20+ On Select Items (Includes Books)
Expiry date unknown. DOC

Best Buy: Save 15% On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Bed Bath & Beyond, Gap Options, Paramount+, Twitch & Showtime
Various Limits. Direct link to offer
Expiry dates unknown. GCG

Raise: Save 5% Sitewide With Promo Code CYBER
Maximum savings of $20.​
Limit 1 use per household. Direct link to offer
Expires today, 11/30/21. GCG

T-Mobile Tuesday: Free Jumbo Jack, Free Ice Cream & More

Some Chase Freedom Cards Being Converted To Chase Freedom Flex/Freedom Unlimited

Last edited:
Paramount+: Promo Codes and Other Deals
These codes should work for existing users, new users and even those that have had the service in the past. You can even use them if you are currently on a free month due to these codes.

BJ’s Wholesale Club $25 Off $150+ with Apple Pay
BJ’s Wholesale Club has a new promotion starting today for using Apple Pay at checkout. You can save $25 on orders of $150 or more. The offer shows up in the app.

• Limit one per member.
  • Void if altered, reproduced or unlawful.
  • Discount may be applied to each qualifying item proportionally.
  • Sales tax may be due on all or part of pre-discounted price by law.
  • Discount given at the time of purchase will be deducted from returned merchandise and cannot be reused.
  • Excludes gift cards, membership, travel related Services, gasoline, tobacco.
  • Expires 12/25/21. Danny Deal Guru

Last edited:
Taco Bell 24 Days of Cravings

Taco Bell has launched a new promotion today for Taco Bell Rewards members called 24 Days of Cravings. Every day, Taco Bell will have a new deal.

Usually you will get a freebie with a purchase of $1 or more, but there could be different promotions as well. It will probably get better towards the end. But to participate you must be a Taco Bell Rewards member. If you’re not, no worries. You can just join for free. Not only will you be able to participate in this promotion, but you will also earn points when you order online, in the app, at the kiosk, or scan your receipt in-store.
Danny Deal Guru

Uber Eats Promo Codes: Save 50% on Your Next Order YMMV
These Uber Eats promo codes are often targeted. Sometimes they are automatically added to accounts, and other times you need to input the code yourself. First, if you don’t have an account, you can also use promo code EATS-11RUS or EATS-ENIZ2UE to get $20 off your first order of $25 or more. For smaller first orders you can use code EATS-SAMANTHAM1755 for $5 off $10. Then you can use the Uber Eats promo codes after that.

Here’s how to check by adding codes to your account:

1. Tap the profile icon at the bottom of the main screen
  2. Tap “Promotions” then “Add promo”
  3. Enter the code and tap “Add promo”
  4. If it works, apply code to your next purchase
You can only use one promo code per order. So make sure you chose the one that gets you the best discount if you have more than one listed. Stack this discount with your with Amex Platinum or Amex Gold Uber credits for this month as well. So now, lets get into the list of codes.

Start your orders with the Ibotta app so you can earn 3% back on all your purchases.

627165 I believe we have some DISer's planning a trip!
WDW Annual Passholders will be able to enjoy a limited-time 10% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages every Tuesday at EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays at select Holiday Kitchens now through December 30, 2021 when using cashless payments.
Select Holiday Kitchens include:
  • American Holiday Table – American Adventure Pavilion
  • Bavaria Holiday Kitchen – Germany Pavilion
  • Chestnuts & Good Cheer – Near Disney Traders – NEW!
  • Donut Box – Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet
  • Holiday Hearth Desserts – Near Port of Entry
  • Holiday Sweets & Treats – Near Port of Entry
  • L’Chaim – Between Morocco and France Pavilions
  • Mele Kalikimaka – Near Traveler’s Café
  • Refreshment Outpost
  • Refreshment Port
  • Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion
  • Yukon Holiday Kitchen – Canada Pavilion
Be sure to show your Annual Pass card and photo ID to receive the discount. This discount does not apply to alcoholic beverages or tax.
Link

Added to: Discount District

10% Off Target Gift Cards Starting December 4th

Get Up to $500 Worth of Target Discounted Gift Cards

This coming weekend, December 4th and 5th, Target is offering its popular gift card sale with 10% off all Target Gift Card purchases up to $500 when you use this Circle offer.
  • Discount applies to only Target Gift cards, both physical and e-gift cards.
  • No additional 5% discount will be given for paying with your Target RedCard.
  • You can not use Target GC to purchase other gift cards.
  • Thank you Hip2Save

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter