* update done renting -270 Points/ Rent 14.50 pp -exp 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lang-Hillary

Earning My Ears
Points for Rent -- 270 useable through May 31,2019 ----270 can be banked and used for 2019- 2020 use year.- -- reservations can be made for all DVC resorts
Would like to rent larger chunks rather than smaller weekends.

If interested, please provide me with the following

:earsboy: Resort preference in order

:earsboy: # Adults/Children (with ages)

:earsboy: Type of Room (studio 1 bdrm, 2 bdrm, 3 bdrm)

:earsboy: Dates

Experienced renter with no problems!

Payment via Paypal only! Payment in full upon receiving confirmation from DVC (which is within a couple hours of making reservations)! All Paypal fees are your responsibility! NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS once reservations is made! Changes can be made based on availability!
For Transfer payment in full before transfer required.

Looking to do a split stay in a studio. We must be within the week of 3/30-4/6 but can flip the order as needed.

Part 1:
BCV (1st choice) or BWV (2nd)
Mar 30 - Apr 3, 2019
2 adults and 2 kids (8, 12)

Part 2:
BRV (1st choice) or PVB (2nd)
Apr 3 - Apr 6, 2019

Experienced renter - thanks!

Looking to do a split stay in a studio. We must be within the week of 3/30-4/6 but can flip the order as needed.

Part 1:
Mar 30 - Apr 3, 2019

Part 2:
Apr 3 - Apr 6, 2019

Hi I will check in the am thanks !

Part 1:
Mar 30 - Apr 3, 2019

Part 2:
Apr 3 - Apr 6, 2019

#1 BCV
BWV or AKV second choices
BLT

2 adults, no children

Standard studio

May 15-20

Thanks!
Hi I will check in the am thanks !

#1 BCV
BLT

2 adults, no children

Standard studio

May 15-20

Thanks!
Those dates are available 91 points to book it. Member Services
#1 BCV
BLT

2 adults, no children

Standard studio

May 15-20

Thanks!
It looks like those dates are available - I have to call member services to confirm availability at 9:00.

Part 1:
Mar 30 - Apr 3, 2019

Part 2:
Apr 3 - Apr 6, 2019

Looks like I can work something out for those dates I will have to call member services when they open at 9:00. But as far as looking for availability online it looks like we would have to flip the order.

Looking for a studio at Boardwalk, February 10, 2019 - February 16, 2019 (have a little flexibility in check in/out dates if they are not available).

2 adults, 1 Child (age 1)

Thank you.

Looks like I can work something out for those dates I will have to call member services when they open at 9:00. But as far as looking for availability online it looks like we would have to flip the order.

If a studio is not available for part of the stay would you like a 1 bedroom and also there are 2 studios available would you rather the better view or least points?
Looking for a studio at Boardwalk, February 10, 2019 - February 16, 2019 (have a little flexibility in check in/out dates if they are not available).

Thank you.
Ok I will check on those dates

If a studio is not available for part of the stay would you like a 1 bedroom and also there are 2 studios available would you rather the better view or least points?

Ok I will check on those dates

Either studio option is fine.

Thank you.
Id like to private message you do you have capability? you may have to post 10 test posts to be able to do private message. but as far as availability it looks like Feb 8-14 is available at the Beach Club Villas but its a 1 bedroom at 220 pts - Board Walk is available with a 1 bedroom for the 10-16 but 258 pts

Id like to private message you do you have capability? you may have to post 10 test posts to be able to do private message. but as far as availability it looks like Feb 8-14 is available at the Beach Club Villas but its a 1 bedroom at 220 pts - Board Walk is available with a 1 bedroom for the 10-16 but 258 pts

I'm going to pass, we were only looking for studios at this time. Thank you for checking though!

I am sending you a message (conversation) about a transfer. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello,
I looking for two dates.

Animal Kingdom Savanna view or Beach Club
Studio
2/8/2019-2/11/2019
2 Adults no kids

Then I would need additional dates in October, but it's too soon to check.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter