Upcoming port/itinerary changes HERE

I did see the Fantasy departing on 11/4 is reserved for St. Croix on 11/7 but this could just be a placeholder. The next Fantasy departing on 11/13 has a stop in Grand Cayman on the port schedule. Have not heard anything official from DCL as of yet.

I did see the Fantasy departing on 11/4 is reserved for St. Croix on 11/7 but this could just be a placeholder. The next Fantasy departing on 11/13 has a stop in Grand Cayman on the port schedule. Have not heard anything official from DCL as of yet.

That actually would line up with what someone else mentioned being told upthread. I'd switch to that sailing if they'd hurry up and announce.

ETA: Can you link where you saw it. I can't find it on a St Croix schedule. I did see Fantasy in GC on the 8th and it is not on the Falmouth schedule that week or Cozumel.

Maybe someone with knowledge will come along and tell us if GC to St Croix to CC is feasible or not. Looking at the map it seems like it could be.

Last edited:

I think you are right. My TA sent me the link and is likely mistaken. Probably the same info as pre-hurricane. Darn!

I think you are right. My TA sent me the link and is likely mistaken. Probably the same info as pre-hurricane. Darn!

Haha. It is possible I was slightly too excited for a minute there. Now back to waffling between the western and the NYC sailing...

We're on the 10/21 Fantasy and we just got the official email changing the itinerary to Western. On Friday Port Adventures will be available to update. FINALLY! Feels like we've been holding our breath forever waiting on this.

We're on the 10/21 Fantasy and we just got the official email changing the itinerary to Western. On Friday Port Adventures will be available to update. FINALLY! Feels like we've been holding our breath forever waiting on this.

Thank you so much for updating here. I've been waiting for an announcement on your sailing hoping I could switch to it. Now that we know it's a western I can rule that out.

Thank you for updating. I'm on the 11/4 and I will be sure to post here when we receive our email as well.

Is it the standard Western itinerary for 10/21? No new islands?

Rccl has rescheduled AoS to stop in st croix on 10/7 and 10/14 sailings. That's the updated itinerary.

I just cannot imagine how this is going to happen (and I really am not one to overhype the damage and paint worst case scenarios) but St Croix is actually in worse shape than St Thomas. I think a big part of the problem in both St Croix and Puerto Rico is the lack of electricity and telecom has prevented the media from fully reporting the damage. They don't even think the water is safe to drink in St Croix right now and just last night lifted the 24 hour curfew to a less restrictive 15-17 hour a day curfew. How do you land a ship in a port without electricity or clean water that is under a curfew?

Edit- I just checked rccl because I couldn't believe they were going to st Croix and they have moved the St Croix stops to other islands.

Last edited:
Also, did DCL offer you the opportunity to change your sailing? I know they aren't obligated but I was just curious.

Thank you for updating. I'm on the 11/4 and I will be sure to post here when we receive our email as well.

Is it the standard Western itinerary for 10/21? No new islands?

yes, PC, At Sea, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, At Sea, Castaway, PC

Also, did DCL offer you the opportunity to change your sailing? I know they aren't obligated but I was just curious.

There wasn't anything specific stating we could and we need to take vacation during that time so rescheduling wasn't an option for us.

I think a big part of the problem in both St Croix and Puerto Rico is the lack of electricity and telecom has prevented the media from fully reporting the damage.

It's out there, but you have to dig. I think the (awful) truth is that the media just isn't bothering. Most Americans do not see either island as part of their country.

I just cannot imagine how this is going to happen (and I really am not one to overhype the damage and paint worst case scenarios) but St Croix is actually in worse shape than St Thomas. I think a big part of the problem in both St Croix and Puerto Rico is the lack of electricity and telecom has prevented the media from fully reporting the damage. They don't even think the water is safe to drink in St Croix right now and just last night lifted the 24 hour curfew to a less restrictive 15-17 hour a day curfew. How do you land a ship in a port without electricity or clean water that is under a curfew?

Edit- I just checked rccl because I couldn't believe they were going to st Croix and they have moved the St Croix stops to other islands.

Yes, they recently changed to Antigua. Rccl has made some really odd decisions lately. Didn't cancel a San Juan 9/30 sailing til yesterday. Still planning on home porting there starting 10/6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!