Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

OMG I am dying! We are on a mini vacation in Santa Cruz and my kids are watching tv. We do not have regular tv, so this is a new experience. They are frustrated they can't pause the movie and they thought a random commercial channel took over their movie. :lmao: Welcome to the real world kiddos!
That was like my nephew, years ago, asking me how a rotary phone worked, and had NO IDEA what a phone booth was - could NOT understand being enclosed in a small glass "room" where everybody could see you, while talking on the phone!!! :lmao:

OMG I am dying! We are on a mini vacation in Santa Cruz and my kids are watching tv. We do not have regular tv, so this is a new experience. They are frustrated they can't pause the movie and they thought a random commercial channel took over their movie. :lmao: Welcome to the real world kiddos!

That is so funny! :rotfl2:

I've never been further west than New Mexico (or Arizona - whichever is further west) - I want to get to CA in general one day. But, for now, I'm glad that WDW is in driving distance. I save a lot of money by driving and then there is more room for souvenirs

I SWORE to my husband, that I was done buying Disney themed clothes for my May trip. That was until I had a look at the Dis Unplugged store... I managed to restrict myself just to the Connecting with Walt and Happy to be Here T-shirts, but now I have to watch the mail to hide them from OH :rolleyes1

I officially booked my December trip this week! So excited! I can't wait to see Disney for Christmas.

I did go the week between Christmas and New Years when I was a teenager in 1993. We stayed offsite and things were different then of course.

I officially booked my December trip this week! So excited! I can't wait to see Disney for Christmas.

I did go the week between Christmas and New Years when I was a teenager in 1993. We stayed offsite and things were different then of course.
@Eoywin - WDW in December is awesome, one of my fave times to be there! You must try and set aside at least a day (or two is even better, if you can!) to tour the resorts, and see the Christmas decorations!

@Eoywin - WDW in December is awesome, one of my fave times to be there! You must try and set aside at least a day (or two is even better, if you can!) to tour the resorts, and see the Christmas decorations!

We are only going to be there for 5 days so I'm not sure if we'll get to the resorts - I'd like to see the Gingerbread House, if possible.

I love WDW anytime of the year---did December a couple of times---once Christmas Eve (dinner at Citricos)/half of Christmas Day 2010 until 3pm--would had stayed longer, but we had over an hour drive for family Christmas dinner in Tampa before our holiday cruise.
I hope to get a Disney fix...might be a short solo trip due to budget/time and I am considering inviting on of my cousins to go with me. DH is going on a solo trip in a few weeks up to surprise his mom for her 80th birthday (its 4 brothers get together to celebrate).

I hope Sir Walter Raleigh and we get our Spring early.

I've, so far, only experienced Disney in the summer, at Christmas and then all my adult trips have been in September / October. I'm looking forward to experiencing something other than Disney in Autumn.

Poor Dh's dental visit had him there from 730pm till past midnight....his infected tooth had long roots and I guess it took a bit to place the screw in its place or something (watching the phrasing here). He did not get home until about 1 am (he got Sheetz, a gas station, takeout for late dinner). So, we are taking it easy this weekend...with his dental pains and my neck/shoulder pain. I planning to watch sports this weekend between the Winter Games and NASCAR. I think I have to see when to watch Tonga competes in the games. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!