Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

Once upon a time lost me at anna/elsa. T_T
I powered through that one. I liked the casting, but the script was horrid. I finally realized the show sucks, but I love some of the actors. So I am just going to put it in the category of stupid soap operas.

Just popping in to say how much I love roasted potatoes.
I made this for myself last night...none for dh since he left for work before they were cooked.

I have not watch OUAT. Sundays, it was BB and food network shows before the DL podcast.

Hockey is back (preseason started this week) and our house couldn't be happier. Will be the first year we are NY Rangers season ticket holders. They'd be the one thing I would miss if we moved away from NY.

There is hockey in Raleigh. I have not been to a game yet, however I sometimes use Papa Johns if the Canes score 3 points.

It is not like NY in the numbers of rinks/leagues.

Good morning all!!! Happy Friday!! Crossing me fingers that the kids (my students) are well behaved today. I know there is another full moon.

Finally realized why I can't get into Halloween as early as a lot of other people that I see post here and on Facebook etc. ... it's because Columbus Day is such a big thing near me- we had street festivals all weekend long for it and a big parade this coming weekend, etc. - really can't get into Halloween until after that. Need to focus on one Holiday at a time I guess

Finally realized why I can't get into Halloween as early as a lot of other people that I see post here and on Facebook etc. ... it's because Columbus Day is such a big thing near me- we had street festivals all weekend long for it and a big parade this coming weekend, etc. - really can't get into Halloween until after that. Need to focus on one Holiday at a time I guess
You mean people in your town aren't rushing it like all places do these days, and people aren't wearing their BUNNY suits and decorating their yards with giant EGGS by now? Ugh. :rotfl2:

Last edited:
Well, the weekend was fun in Dover for the races (they ended up being both held on Sunday due to the rain), but the weekend turned sad on Sunday when I found out from my cousins that their mother had passed away on either late Saturday night or early Sunday morning.

My friend and I left the races early and headed to our local hockey team's (Hershey Bears) Season Ticket Holder pick up night. It was nice to see my cousins out there to get out of the house with the news of the day.

Well, the weekend was fun in Dover for the races (they ended up being both held on Sunday due to the rain), but the weekend turned sad on Sunday when I found out from my cousins that their mother had passed away on either late Saturday night or early Sunday morning.

My friend and I left the races early and headed to our local hockey team's (Hershey Bears) Season Ticket Holder pick up night. It was nice to see my cousins out there to get out of the house with the news of the day.
So sorry on the loss of your Aunt.

I was at WDW with DH in Oct. '05 during Hurricane Wilma. We had a studio at BWV so when Epcot reopened at 1pm, we had an easy walk and never seen it so empty for hours. We were then at MK after 3pm when it was opening up more attractions. I remember going to ESPN Club for dinner and watching the World Series and that place was pretty emptied out.
We usually bring snacks with us on trips so always have something available.

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter