Universal Studios for 3, 4, and 5-year-olds?

Sarahnyc

Earning My Ears
My girlfiend and I are bringing our kids back to the Portofino this year during Spring Break. Last year was a great success--thanks in large part to this board--but we never tried Universal Studios. The kids loved Islands of Adventure, especially Suess Landing. Is there enough at Universal that they'll love, or should we just stick to IOA and Disney?

Thanks for your advice!

The kids will LOVE Fievel's Playland, the Curious George area, Barney, Animal Actors, and Woody's Rollercoaster. Frankly, I've always found Universal to be way more kid friendly than IOA!

I can't WAIT to move to Orlando, get my Florida Annual Pass and let my son run crazy there every weekend! :D

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

We just returned our youngest is 4&pretty much went on everything at USF. Your'e kids should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest