Universal Studios - Annual Pass (Flex Pay)

bean bunny

Mouseketeer
Good Afternoon Everyone! I just purchased Annual Passes for our January and October trips next year. Just a quick question - am I correct that our passes won't expire until one year from the date we start using them not the date we purchased? While I realize we'll be paying beginning immediately - I want to make sure we get the full 12 months of use. I went with Flex Pay because it was interest free and I thought I'd keep earning interest on my money instead. Hopefully that doesn't impact the usage. I confirmed over the phone but I wasn't 100% confident in my answer. Any help would be really appreciated

Yes, you will get 12 full months after your first use. Remember that you will continue to pay after the first year unless you let them know you are not going to continue with the pass. You don't get any discounts on your subsequent years like you do with lump sum renewals.

I'm not sure if you start paying now or after your first use.

Your first payment starts immediately but the year on your AP doesn't start until the first day you enter the park. If you want the renewal rate, you will need to cancel your flex-pay contract after your last payment and then pay the renewal rate. Otherwise, you will still continue making the same monthly payment.

Thanks for the info! I'll definitely cancel at the end of the year so we can get the renewal rate. Thanks again! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter