Universal parades and fireworks

dg141

Earning My Ears
Hi as I have never been to US or IOA could someone please tell me if there are any parades or fireworks at either of the parks and at what time if any.

Many thanks
Dave:)

Hi
Around Xmas/NY they usually have the Macy's parade.
Summer time they have fireworks but nothing like Disney, if you are there they are a bonus at the end of the day, not worth a special trip or staying in a lot longer just to see them.

Macy's Parade was on just as it got dark last December and just before the park shut, think it was about 5 or 6 pm. We enjoyed it.

In the peak summer months, Universal runs the 360 show which is a combination of fireworks, film clips on giant globes on the water, fire and lasers. Again we enjoy these. They are usually on at 9 pm, I think but in any case not long before the park shuts for the day.

ive never seen either of these :confused3 will have to try and remember about the fireworks !

the macy's parade is good. don't know if they still do this but they ask for public volunteers to help hold onto the guide rpes or the balloons whcih was cool. you even get your own super cool jumpsuit to wear !!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter